This is literally like buying ETH at $1 when it was still iffy. there are reasons to fud but it just might be huge

this is literally like buying ETH at $1 when it was still iffy. there are reasons to fud but it just might be huge .

Attached: holochainwp.jpg (720x409, 37K)

>literal transvestite on the team
>entire team refuses to wear shoes
>memeports
hard pass

>>literal transvestite on the team
>>entire team refuses to wear shoes
who cares. they're far-left just like everyone at silicon valley.
>memeports
I kinda agree, these things arent necessary imo.

I couldn't give a shit what people like to do in their private life. If it makes me money I why should it bother me?

Seriously who the fuck in their right mind can look past even one of these lol... jesus fucking christ you retards.

its going to zero

Untrue. Retarded underlings and wannabes are like that. No serious person in Silicon Valley is actually a leftist

>Vitalik Buterin had great interest from silicon value aristocracy, even got a Thiel fellowship, made millions by being an early investor in Bitcoin, speaks fluent Mandarin and was considered a child prodigy.
>Pic related is holochain "core" developer
>Arthur Brock doesn't even have a Wikipedia page

Yeah okay bud.

Attached: download (14).jpg (200x200, 10K)

Attached: 1562715283885.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Notice how desperate the shills have gotten now that its broken through the >iron clad support
at .00160? Its literally over.

dont expect the link holders to switch over form gay coin to tranny coin to fast, maybe early next year they will get in and jump ship

i celebrate my 1 year holo hodl anniversairy tomorrow. it's pure bliss.

what are you holding until?

ONE is the new HOT

Desperate? Literally, everything I said is verifiable truth

Holding 1 mil. Losing confidence, but I'll see it through til September

20 cents hopefully. but will keep 1m for the memes

>Seriously who the fuck in their right mind can look past even one of these lol... jesus fucking christ you retards.
Anybody who isn't an ignorant piece of shit loser. Stay poor faggot enjoy the bread line when we all make it and you're scrounging for morsels because you're a bigot.

Im getting ant share vibes

you clearly dont understand the scope of this shit

Based

I think holochain SUCKS!

Attached: 1550002219773.jpg (1080x1446, 424K)

Normies don’t give a shit about decentralized internet . And guess what? Governments and corporations are against it for obvious reasons. Good luck having a decentralized internet when Bill, James , and John and are all going to be hosting cp on it . I’m sure that will go over well. This whole idea is just a radical leftist pipe dream by some retarded hippies

this shit will moon by next year

>Has chain in the name
Thanks just sold 100k

>he doesnt know
newfag

fuck, has it been a year already? i member the day this hit idex

>Stay poor faggot
Nigger I have over 100k LINK and make six figures, get mad

Attached: 1285636933334.gif (155x116, 188K)

30th april my friend