How to profit from people, to stupid to zoom out?

How to profit from people, to stupid to zoom out?

Attached: Klima_zoomout.png (2080x1456, 523K)

>the earth is this old

Attached: 1562452653293.gif (360x346, 170K)

Climate always fucking changes its never static if you believe we're all gonna fucking die in 12 years you may actually be a retard.

How old is it user?

Zoom out further, brainlet.

*too
>maybe ask the mirror brainlet

>this chart again

This has been debunked over and over again brainlet basedboi, here's a real one

Attached: temperaturerecord.png (600x400, 52K)

Clear repeated descending wedge pattern going to fail at resistance. How do I short temperature?

>2019
>How old is earth
Is this bait?

Attached: 403-4033325_r-retard-wojak-brainlet-robot-chan-png-4chan.jpg (920x666, 88K)

is this doge?

it's the fucking same dickhead, you're looking at the red chart in op's pic being squeezed by the blue line
absolutely dumb as rocks

It's the same exact chart and it shows there is no global warming, brainlet.

kek this is hilarious. thank you

>the entire global scientific establishment, constituting tens of thousands of scientists performing thousands of independent experiments, all around the world and in dozens of different languages, have all colluded to falsify data and mislead people, and have managed to maintain a consistent narrative for decades
Wow it must be nice to just believe whatever lunatic bullshit makes you feel like we don't have any collective environmental responsibility.

we're fucked.. its a co2 problem and you all are stuck in the oil jews debate about whether or not 'it' even exists. fuck sheep are dumb. bah bah

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 8.25.26 PM.png (666x446, 162K)

We're getting brigaded by Reddit fags friend, they can't think for themselves. So no, it's not bait.

You are idiotic. Its not a conspiracy, the consensus paradigm is believed by the majority, until its no longer the paradigm.

To me environmental responsibility means preventing toxins from entering air and water (radiation, mercury, lead)

CO2 is fucking plant food, it actually greens the planet and helps conserve water. If you are stupid enough to think CO2 has anything to do with the warming trend (which is ending in dramatic fashion) you are hopeless.

99.6% of temperature variation is HELIOCENTRIC CLIMATE FORCING. ITS THE SUN STUPID. Earth directed coronal mass ejections add terrawatts of heat to the earths ionosphere, they also encapsulate the earth with ionizing radiation that blocks cosmic rays.

As sunspots diminish (during grand solar minimum) solar flares decrease. Means less heat. Also means MORE COSMIC RAY SPALLATION which NUCLEATES CLOUDS

MORE CLOUDS EQUALS MORE COOLING

WE ARE CLOSER TO AN ICE AGE THAN WE ARE TO CATASTROPHIC WARMING AND WARMING IS PREFERABLE FAGGOT

t. twice the intellect

The only place where climate change is a political issue is the USA and guess who is fucking up most the planet besides China?

No, you just can't read. That Greenland chart stops in 1855, the speed of change since 1900 has been so fast that it's barely visible on my picture, notice that 2016 is higher than pretty much any year in the last 12 thousand years

hearty kekd

India is number two.

I'm WAY to stupid to research if this guy is right. Is there reading material someone can spoon feed me on this topic?

actual boomer here
when i was a kid global cooling was the big scary thing pushed by politicians

>how do i profit
ah, the surefire way to not get your post removed on Jow Forums even though it blatantly doesn't belong. Fuck off nigger.

>t. illiterate retards

>stops 95 years before present
No, you're definitely not trying to mislead anyone here. This is entirely honest.

back to Jow Forums incel. this is a pro-science board

no i just immediately zoom out and ignore the 1 minute time frame which allows me to see the bigger moves coming
you should do the same

Attached: 1525899209214.gif (554x400, 46K)

holy fuck just sold all my temperature

we've reached peak delusion, take your profits while you can
the meme lines don't lie

It's true that the sun goes through periods of fading, around 1850 we had a mini ice age where even the Thames froze because of the deminishing in dark spots on the sun.
We currently are entering such a period again, and it seems the sun is entering these periods faster every cycle.

This guy lacks advanced chemistry, and with the right reasoning came to the wrong conclusion.
>As sunspots diminish (during grand solar minimum) solar flares decrease. Means less heat. Also means MORE COSMIC RAY SPALLATION which NUCLEATES CLOUDS
>MORE CLOUDS EQUALS MORE COOLING
The magnetic field of earth deflects ionizing radiation a great deal, what enters the atmosphere bounces into gas particles to which mainly oxygen is sensitive to ionization.
The oxygen forms ozone which is even more sensitive to ionizing radiation protecting us from the sun.
This won't form clouds.
The earth will however become clouded because of excessive concentrations of CO2.
The additional absorption of heat in the atmosphere hightens humidity.

I rate you a 125iq brainlet

My thoughts exactly lmao. Go all in on warm clothing?

>To me environmental responsibility means preventing toxins from entering air and water (radiation, mercury, lead)

based

I cringe at CO2 fags, it distracts from far, far, far, far more important pollutants.

Also, yes - the other user - pretty much all fields of research are complete bullshit and people just go along with whatever gets them grants/approval. It's not a conspiracy as such, these people go through university to be taught the right things for their generation and then go on to believe it, etc.

t. actually an env scientist, kek. I hate "science" as a brand, it's a load of bullshit wank and full of utter morons, literally.

Its like libturds don't even realize the earth started out 500 degrees with a surface of molten lava and more than 20x the current air pressure. We are living in a freezer today and need to turn up the heat and pressure! But (((they))) are trying to cool us down!