How long do i need to stay sober until i can drink again without craving cocaine...

how long do i need to stay sober until i can drink again without craving cocaine? i binged for 2 years straight every weekend but not that much. mostly 2 grams in total per week and around 3 bottles of gin.

now every time i take a sip of beer i get ultra cravings for coke so its ogre. help me biz.

Attached: 1562529811214.jpg (857x960, 117K)

Still don't understand the faggots here thinking a gook is better than that

Read about what cocaine is cut with.

Probably about two years. I'm about 27 months off coke, 20 months off booze. It takes your brain and body some good time to reset, my friend.

Attached: 1562642748157.png (583x608, 374K)

low iq retards that are easily scammed. pretty much most of biz.

2g a week?
Really that it cunt? How weak are you? Try a 8ball a day faggot for 1.5 years then start complaining

>8ball a day
unless you smoke crack, how the fuck do you even stuff 3.5 grams in your nose per 24h? are you memeing? and coke solo doesnt destroy you nearly as bad as when mixed with booze

It just takes time, I used to be pretty big into MDMA when I was around 19 for 5 months (usually once a week), after around 3 months of sobriety I stopped craving it and everything went back to normal.

As a general rule of thumb I've found, that your time to reset after drugs takes around half the time you spent doing it. especially when it comes to harder drugs in larger doses.

Same thing with LSD, took around half the time I spent doing it to stop wanting it and probably another half to heal and readjust.

That is not good at all, 2G a week is still pretty bad for you

Memeing. No one would survive that shit

By sniffing a line every 10 minutes to 15 minutes. I didn't work I was dealing the shit about 2kgs a week so I didn't leave the house. Worked out roughly an ounce of coke a week to myself and still didn't lose money on my profits.

kys you larping faggot

Attached: 1562462990268.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Then you need to meet more addicts.
Get outside more, you've must of lived a very shelted life if you think that is a larp....

>2kg weekly trafficant does an 8ball a day
stop watching movies and frying your brain with it you dumbass nigga

I'd cum in .6 seconds if I stuck my penis inside that woman

I found it's easier to just not drink.
Not that it was easy to stop ... but the thought of starting again scares me.
Easier to just not drink again than deal with all that shit that comes along with it. Eventually I stopped missing it.

t. Alcoholic, 6 yrs sober

Yeah, tell me about it. But it gets easier

user I’m gonna tell u something
Women in the US are not even women anymore
Kikes have completely destroyed every ounce of feminism in modern women in the US
it’s hard for you to understand, but you will one day..........hopefully unless you’re completely ZOG’d and live n die as a zombie like most people do
Asian women are cultured, respectful, let’s a man be a man and she plays her true role as a woman
It’s hard to describe, but they come from a strong family foundation which is completely lost in the west

it never goes away

man i literally have to start everything from scratch if i stop drinking. i dont have sober friends, i never had sober sex. all my business partners are working alcoholics too. i dont know how one can sit somewhere with somebody else and talk or eat or fuck sober. its fucking over.

Smoking weed helps
>inb4 not really sober
Yeah I don't give a fuck, alcohol was ruining my life, not pot.

Alcohol is disgusting
I never understood how someone can become addicted to it
Try psychedelics user, it’ll completely turn you off alcohol

What a cope, you went for the low hanging fruit and are trying to justify it

>when op cuts babby lines and then thinks he is scarface
> i binged for 2 years straight every weekend but not that much
go to rehab or stop drinking
BEOTCH

i dont even handle weed. im scared of psychedelics.

Enjoy fucking women that make you hate your life for fucking them
Enjoy fucking mental cases
Enjoy women that only suck money out of you
Enjoy dealing with brats
Enjoy fucking STD riddled
Enjoy the taste of bunch of Tyrone’s cocks

where is the coke in ausfag land

Start with tiny dosages
Dosages that have zero effect, just to get ur mind over that hurdle
You’re gonna be fine, just don’t waste your life as am alcoholic, seriously

You actually do start over. When I went sober I stopped leaving the house. I've done it in spurts of 4 months. Complete sobriety. I had to stop hanging out, going out, eating out, stayed how aside from worn and gym. Only way. Because we integrated alchohol so deeply into our lives.