To those of you with significant amounts in crypto, how do you sleep at night?

To those of you with significant amounts in crypto, how do you sleep at night?

I keep having dreams where I've either made it or have lost everything.

Attached: 3920384116471292775.jpg (424x424, 13K)

every night your mother reassures and comforts me, and then we have sex. have sex.

I haven't slept in 4 years.

you don't sleep soundly. i never slept soundly in the first place so i guess at least now i have a reason for it

I had a dream last night where link dropped to 30 cents.

if you try hard enough, your dreams will come true!

I remind myself that we live in a clown world where nothing matters anyway.

Attached: 2fb4c36d66ac62ef712c990bb5384d87.jpg (634x908, 90K)

set stops. set alarms
do your homework.
pray to kek

don't put in more than you can afford to lose
or do and sleep with bad dreams.

t. virgin

just fucking scream when you wake up it gets easier bro

Attached: 1562658463277.jpg (530x805, 58K)

Keep going and make a multi decade commitment. Plan. Plan what you will build.
It could be as simple as building a nestegg for you and everyone you care about. Or it could be a business.
This won't help you sleep but it will get you asking questions you can answer.

detach yourself from greed & emotion

please buy my fucking bags

unironically dreams give u a glimpse into the near future. gl anons

it will get better, you're just new

I put a SL
i swing trade
buy and sell its fine no problems made some good gains on coti swing trading, just bought back in. just wait till binance dex announcement free moneys

Attached: 3.png (358x512, 305K)

I've held LINK from 0.30 to 1.40 all the way back down to 0.18 and up to $4.50. I just don't get too worked up about it.

I don't. For some reason BTC always fucking moves around 12-4am EST.

Meanwhile, I can sleep well again because I'm just a hodler now. When I did margin trading, it got me done. I hardly slept more than 2 hours a night. seriously people, this shit eats up your soul. no profit is worth this horror

>how do you sleep at night?
Like this, with one eye open at all times.

Attached: 1562755457681.jpg (512x496, 47K)

Very comfy because I only hold BSV which real Gs know will be the only surviving crypto in 5 years thanks to unlimited blocksize, enforcement on 1,000s of blockchain patents, copyright to the original Bitcoin code, SEC and other regulatory crackdowns, illegal securities and fraud investor lawsuits against scamcoins, global enterprise adoption and of course

We got Satoshi nigger

>How do you sleep at night knowing that the monetary revolution has only just begun?
Pic related

Attached: sleeping-baby.png (607x398, 312K)

>Look how I’m confident
Kek, you only pick the greatest scammers

Attached: 7884242A-DA81-4229-A7B6-EB39ECA1864C.jpg (505x567, 37K)

This is how I feel when I know that all my super technical colleagues are nocoiners (still)
Imagine when normies will enter the market for real

>how do you sleep at night?

everynight for as long as i can remember i've prayed i'd die in my sleep.

I did kekek

past week has been nothing but tossing and turning but today I finally sold and cashed out all my cones except my 50k LINK suicide stack. gonna sleep like a baby with fat bank account tonight boyos. enjoy getting justed nonstop in the bear market.

normies flooded the market en masse at the end of 2017 and they got absolutely destroyed. that was the golden bull. they won't be back.

T.

I sleep comfy because im 100% LINK

Never selling

Attached: 1559237995189.jpg (200x164, 6K)

I am what you call a 'whale'. Past week my stack has fluctuated by 4M. I sleep because 1. I already have enough to make it unless everything tanks like 95% 2. I live extremely cheaply, no lambos for me. 3. I either get to fuck you wealth levels, or die trying.

I dream in charts.

What is fuck you values for you? 4M would be plenty I'd think. 2.5M is probably enough to last me a lifetime.

most of us on here don't really care if we lose everything... we live at home with our parents and free load

Based me too fren, got a little fiat too ready to buy more

I literally have such an awful time sleeping, I even take cbd oil capsules and it literally doesn't help

Fuck you wealth is like 100M for me. If BTC gets 100k I will be well past that. But I ultimately think BTC will go to zero in the next twenty years either due to a problem with ECDSA or the engineering of quantum computers catches up with the theory.

>threadly reminder monero changes it's PoW every few months
>threadly reminder some coins are quantum proof
you know they can just... update the core code rite?

Attached: 1562775694204.jpg (850x851, 110K)

Not kidding, once you lose your trading virginity, you feel nothing but joy due to crypto crashing or pumping. I dream of volatility because that means $$$

Currently holding 40 BTC

x10 leverage short w/ 4 BTC on bitmex currently with entering position at 12465

I'm gonna stop soon though, very happy with the few thousand I made already, don't get greedy with trades.

It's fun, but I underestimated how much of your life it can consume. I'm taking a more hands-off approach now rather than staring at charts all day so I can enjoy my free time. Alerts and have predefined entries and exits helps.

If I had a vulnerability against ECDSA I would drain different exchange addresses over the course of several months as to not tank the price completely and sell it off OTC, then I would use the USD proceeds to enter as high of leveraged short as possible and then reveal the vulnerability. They would have to completely reorganize the chain and change the algorithms and the fact you did it over a long period of time would fuck everything up completely. There would be no coming back.

What is a significant amount?

Because you aren’t thinking on the right timeframes

Absolutely based, but you’d probably get caught before you could pull it off

1 BTC=1BTC
1 sat=1sat

if btc goes down i buy more

You're an idiot then.

based.

All in is a significant amount for everyone
I have 120k, all in