Imagine not being all in on a $11,000,000 marketcap decentralized version of facebook libra backed by coinbase...

imagine not being all in on a $11,000,000 marketcap decentralized version of facebook libra backed by coinbase, peter thiel and sillicon valley with the app & rsv launching this quarter... if it works it will be the world's currency/store of value.. the upside potential here is humongous.. and don't say i don't know what i am talking about. i bought my first bitcoins at $2.70 inb4 larp inb4 prove it.. market sell your shitcoins and buy reserve.

Attached: rsr666.jpg (537x348, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reserve.org/investors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is literally going to bend the Libra over a dumpster and rape it until the room stinks.

Redpill me more on this

Even Vampire see it.

Attached: RSRyea3.jpg (801x527, 57K)

Pls explain this meme to me fren

It is a vampire who sees RSR.
>Vampire

reserve.org/investors

If any token can actually pass King BTC's marketcap this will be the one. Its a longshot. but possible

I hold it for at least a few years in case it shows sign of sucess.

The biggest names in silicon valley are backing this project and has an actual use case...And they are taking the precautions to not be listed as a security from the SEC.. Speaking of SEC they just hired somebody from the SEC to be an advisor on there board.. This is by far the easiest moonshot in crypto right now behind Link..

What about the roadmap? How many days I should wait for a pump?

Only see it listed on huobi, is that site legit?

Bull flag forming right now.

Yes I would say so.

Houbi is one of the largest exchanges in the world when it comes to volume.. They are actively pursing new exchanges but they are trying their best to not be listed as a security so the SEC approves of it.... they have coin base investing into them... soon enough once they are not deemed a security it will be sold on the biggest markets.. this is by far one of the best projects in crypto right now with an actual use case and global adoption

Goddammit I can't buy there because I'm a burger, which other exchange should I use?

Idex my burger bro.

What’s a good suicide stack? I am currently only in on shitcoins that I am not very attached to right now: qnt, lit, and lym, kill me.

I would say 100K, but only if holding long term.

Market Maker just dropped his wall on Idex. Get ready for a move up possibly.

Fucking hell, it's back.

what's the proof that those investors own the actual token versus have some other kind of deal with the company where they are guaranteed to get paid on their investment (while your token potentially goes to 0)?

The only investor that doesn't own token is coinbase ventures.