Would you rather have a little bit of gold, or a massive amount of silver?

Would you rather have a little bit of gold, or a massive amount of silver?
Why?

Attached: gold-and-silver-thinkstoc.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I would rather have 50lbs of silver than 5g gold

gold is practical as a store of value
silver is practical as a daily use currency

that is, if we're talking hypotheticals of returning to a metal commodities backed currency

WHY

lets say you have 5x 1 gram bars of gold and you want to buy 50 lbs of potatoes.

how would you recommend settling the transaction?

Silver. The price has been suppressed to the point that it is at historic lows based on gold-silver ratio. When this snaps back to where it should be, silver has much more potential than gold does at this point.

Yeah gold is almost too valuable to be practical. If I had a wife I'd like her to wear gold, but for financial purposes I'd take silver

Silver because if you cook it it turns into golsld

>wearing jewelry

Are you a nigger?

Why not both? At this ratio I won't buy any gold but I may get my first bit of plat

silver and oil share a common principle, if the price goes up people start mining resources which wouldnt be profitable.

Gold and bitcoin share a commom principle, they are the only ones that matter in their field

I don't wear it, but putting ornamentation on your woman is fine

Silver because its bull run is due next

Buy a yearly food contract and a militia who you ration. Also run a brothel.

Spoken just like the absolute incel you are. Have sex before shitting up my board.

True statement

Neither, you are retarded if you believe you could exchange them for anything if shit hits the fan. IF you buy gold or silver you make the assumption that business will go on as usual for decades. I'm not sure this is the case.

At this point a house with solar panels and a rainwater collection system or a well somewhere in the countryside on a decent amount of land is worth more than shiny rocks that will be taken from you by the government or thugs the moment you show up with them.

btc > gold > used diapers > silver

educate me chan,
should i physically learn 2 harvest with my time
or
should i invest my time in to job for gold buying
or
should i buy digital magic beans
or
should i eat shit and die?

Based

gob son
get a gob

Attached: 12321372_1712073119072927_2230178128458134781_n.jpg (644x749, 36K)

Jewellery looks nice on women. I always notice earrings.

B255

do you guys have silver in what form?
coins, bullion, what shape?

In triangles.

B225???

i have silver rounds ( 1/4, 1/2, and 1 ounce sizes), and a few silver bars. i dont bother with minted coins.

10k in soccer if fucking heavy
Use a pair of dull scissors or my dick to break apart the thin wafer of soft metal into smaller pieces. Get change back in silver coins

Gold hands down.
More portable and there's a reason it's called the gold standard.

massive amount of silver because it's more bigger

B-52’s Love Shack?

Are those troy pounds or ovoviviparous pounds?

if only i could spend all my gbps on stacking like scrooge mcduck

Attached: truly barbaric.jpg (983x976, 320K)

Silver because you can buy sterling or non BU and make jewelry or silver inlay.

Get good and you can 3x/5x the price you bought the silver for.

You could do this with gold but it would be much more expensive.

what's in the boxes?

I only have silver in legal tender coins. They’re worth more.

the plain white tubes are different generics. the rest is gov minted.

Attached: truly barbarous.jpg (3260x1852, 1.43M)

If you can afford all that silver why don't you just buy gold?

Attached: 1556597865598.jpg (1080x1070, 67K)

Neither. $PNK.

Old silver coins, even if the silver price drops, coins will still have its value because of the crazy collectors. I also belive that the price for silver is undervalued and it will go up sooner or later, I just hope it will hold until the end of the year so I can buy moar.

Attached: kyouko_loli_thief.png (515x616, 371K)

Silver is more undervalued then Gold, so Id go for more silver to get those gainz, but if we're talking long term then Gold simply because thats just the historical standard.

Attached: swamp_man.jpg (980x653, 191K)

>putting ornamentation on your woman is fine
Lol

Yeah, I don't flex much(just a decent watch), but I try to keep my woman covered in gold jewelry. Flex by association. I just wish street shitters didn't control the 22/24k gold jewelry market. I buy her designer bags and shoes too, but I know you autists will lose your mind about that.

Stack of bars and tubes of ase

Metric pounds