The amount this shit has accumulated gives me a raging boner. At this point its masochistic

The amount this shit has accumulated gives me a raging boner. At this point its masochistic.

Attached: 1562530414278.png (1898x2160, 837K)

>its masochistic.
i'm comfy over here

this is just waves in the crypto ocean. if you think this is bad, how will you survive some of the massive corrections in bull runs? ETH dropped from nearly 400 to 100 in 2017 before it bounced back.

Attached: 1560288269371.png (250x250, 72K)

I doesnt matter user, you've already made it. Price action right now completely irrelevant. It's only a matter of time. Patience my son.

How long do you think until we reach the bottom of this swing and reverse trend? Is it going to $2.60 or will that not satisfy whale faggot accumulators?

To be honest I just want this month to be over already. September is going to be amazing and I can't wait for it.

Literally this. Jow Forums should be an ocean of serenity now that even when "it's dumping" we're all massively in profit. But it's the same angsty "wen moon" bullshit.
We made it, don't you fucking get it? Oracle is excited to be building 50 Chainlinks for the network, Google is suggesting using Chainlink to access BigQuery. We're on Coinbase. We're over $2. We're top 20 and outperforming everyone on a 6 month and 12 month scale. We've already fucking made it, why is Jow Forums not just an endless sea of comfy posts at this point?

Attached: gentlemen-in-the-tavern-max-gaisser.jpg (900x755, 725K)

I’m a new nigger and have 500 link. What happens in September? Btw, I bought more link last night

August will be good as well. Trufflecon, web3, and a few other things iirc.

We're pretty much at the mercy of whales and bots until singularity really begins. Who knows when that will be.

Oh there is more than Trufflecon in August. Aside from web3 what else is there?

EU regulations like PSD2 and ISO20222 coming into effect
SIBOS
Oracles 50 startups named and going online
Burgers banned from Binance killing the BTC shitpairing and giving dominance to Coinbase's USD pairing meaning we are free from Bitcoins shit

Plus more too I think.

because people had that sentiment in early 2018 then alts proceeded to bleed 90+%

I think there was one other conference, but it wasn't big or anything. In any case more partnerships are always around the corner.

except the reality is we're around somewhere late 2016 or early 2017

i fucking KNEW it smelled like niggers itt

500 link here too, fren

Attached: C1C97429-16AE-450B-85C9-D6E49EA98BF7.jpg (638x529, 290K)

The bottom and where it happens is completely irrelevant. If people here truly understood the true scope of link they would realize that the announcements are also ultimately meaningless. Granted, you might see pump that reaults from them, but overall they’ll be a mere blip on the radar. You hold a protocal that will ultimatly not reshape only the technology and finance industries, but something that is the key to reshape the world economy as a whole. When people we were’nt supposed to know they mean it, we were never supposed to be in on it, but by the sheer autism and dedication of this board we somehow got in on it. 1000 usd might not happen this year, but it will happen, and it is ultimately fud. Just hang in there and keep your linkies close.

That was a full on speculative mania, this is an industry backed launch of world changing technology. If you cant see the difference then honestly I'm sorry, user. RIP.

plus I imagine most of the burgers getting booted from binance will panic sell their scamcoins and that money will flood into coinbase coins.

As someone who really believes in LINK, what's your sell point?

>tfw 50 linklet
Have you guys been in this for a long time, or did you buy in recently?

Thanks for the hopium and I am also a true believer in Link like you. But fuck it still depresses me when I see it bleed out for over a week like this. I just can't understand why people are willing to sell this token with so much potential. Is it really only a small few of us that truly understand Link's potential?

>true believer
>depressed when price drops short term
Choose one

Serious question, how did you find this place?

>Is it really only a small few of us that truly understand Link's potential?

I mean, unironically yes. Where else do people even discuss Chainlink with any level of depth?

Dumping for a week straight is hard even if I believe in it. I think we just go straight up no correction. For fucks sake if we really are the 4th industrial revolution why should we be beholden to shitty TA and market bullshit. Just give us a giant green candle all the way to 1k and no dumping at all.

>oh this is literally going to reshape world finance but we just went up 60% in one day, IN ONE DAY, time to correct lads see you back at $2.60 because we parabola's for all of a day

Just why do we have to let this shit happen.

Yeah but even Jow Forumsshits sell Link often and half the people on here don't believe 1keoy is a possibility and they think Link is just a meme. Fucking pisses me off.

Because the tech isn't even ready, dummy
It's all speculation at this point

This month will scar me forever.
Bloody July.

It's down the road from the other boards, dipshit

believe me, brother; I'm never selling. Just trying to shine some light on why this is dumping. Normans are selling because they remember missing lunch last year.

listen link was steady at 50 cents a few weeks ago

1 dollar link would not be that scary for us .

literally im ok with 80 cent link

all that stuff is priced in already user.

stuff like coinbase listing and google blog is what we didnt expect

I think we'll start to trend up as they approach. Eth didn't go to the fucking moon until the ico boom, meaning useage drove the price. We need that with chainlink to really kick things off

>all that stuff is priced in already user.
delusional. microsoft partnership is not priced in. neither is swift.

Who has accumulated? And what proof do you have?

Act like you've been here before

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 4.54.32 PM.png (751x610, 56K)

FUD

I can already tell you won't make it
>too emotional

I'm not fucking selling.

>tfw 36 linklet

Attached: 1559128264419.png (987x651, 149K)

Will I make It with 500 Linkies?

Whats Swift?

>Whats Swift?

Attached: 1562277495605.png (483x470, 184K)

So?

It's the terror of knowing what the world is about
Watching some good friends screaming
"Let me out!"
Pray tomorrow gets me higher
Pressure on people, people on streets
Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba
Okay

you had 2 years. you have a lot of research to do. go back in the archives. it's too late for spoonfeeding.

Attached: 1561864340898.jpg (500x323, 33K)

I don’t mean to fud, but aren’t link and psd2 irrelevant to each other? I mean, sure, with open banking, it’s true that bank accounts data will be available to licensed third party providers, but that data will come from a single bank, no? Seems to me that this data is useless if the data is coming from a centralised point... the endgoal is to have multiple nodes fetching data from different sources... it’s just gonna dump isn’t it...? There’s no swift announcement coming and psd2 is irrelevant so the devs are dumping for the lack of upcoming news.. christ.

Oh boy, I got a live one

Ethereum was $250 at that point asshole

Kill yourself, never come on my Jow Forums again and don't post here for another 2 years.

>tfw 1 linklet
Am I going to make it?

sucking dick 0x36590667E5a533EC83661cb7317C20D168486452

is Sergey presenting at sibos this year?

And? Chainlink high will likely be 10-20. Just because it isn't ETH doesn't mean it won't be successful.

Not sure but I think Link is being shown there again.

Also I realized it's only 3 weeks till Trufflecon. So probably not much longer until people start buying the rumor for that. Maybe 1 more week of dumping max hopefully.

I agree. I want to hear what whalekiller has to say about this selloff. Who is selling now?

I'm buying more.

I bought at .20 and I'm buying now. Grow some iron fists or die faggot.

Probably a lot of the idiots that fomo'd recently. Losing 10-20% makes weak hands panic.

>Not sure but I think Link is being shown there again.
source?

Newfag. I bought in at 16 cents and also bought pre SIBOS. I'm not fucking selling.

I just don't pretend like bleeding out doesn't hurt. I've lost over 100k in the last week. Sure it was all on paper gains and I am way way way above my initial, but this still pisses me the fuck off.

Honestly the post SIBOS dump and early 2018 dumps where much easier than this. I didn't have as much in Link then and I was glad to accumulate at low prices again. Now we dump to $2.75 and that's still expensive as fuck. Just feels pointless. Just go up and stay up.

By the way if you think I am an emotional trading weak hander or that I am gonna sell because I am venting my frustrations here you are wrong.

I feel like Jow Forums is trying to tell me something.

Attached: hangtight.png (1041x488, 92K)

Im buying like a mad man. Latest purchase at 2.75

I don't have one. Another user mentioned something related to Link showing at SIBOS this year, I think it was PSD2 and ISO20022 integration, which Link is related too. I don't know if Link is officially attending, and if they are nothing is announced yet.

what is chainlink?

Attached: 53574684636836.jpg (896x994, 83K)

also...
>Jul 17 SF ETH Dev Meetup
>Aug 2-4 trufflesuite/Microsoft
>Aug 19-21 Web3 Summit
>Sept 23-26 SIBOS/SWIFT

Thank fuck there is something this month at least. Do we know if Link is doing anything at the SF ETH dev meetup?

>tfw finally got a job in may
>already missed out on all the gains
>just now in a position to buy after years of barely scraping by
>tfw 6 linklet

Honestly I'm just in it for the memes, feels good to have disposable income again anons.

Attached: 1562200872245.png (799x619, 307K)

We are in it together

Sergey is speaking at the meetup.

so was QNT

Huh?

>Dumping for a week straight is hard even if I believe in it.
lmao you faggots would have literally died at the end of 2017

see

Cant fucking wait to see sergey on stage again.

Oh fucking based. That means we are probably at the bottom either today or tomorrow. Fuck it I am buying more.

accumulated is literally one of the worst coper bingo words known to non transexual mankind

I bought more at $2.75 today

Lol this is not even close to the bottom but good luck have fun

$2.60 is probably going to be the bottom.

Literally have on an order on BTC right now, hope it goes through so I can send to Binance before we bounce from $2.60.

1.75-2.00 is the bottom

This. We're jaded and deservedly so.

Don't worry, you newfags with your sub 1k stack will understand once we hit a new ATH and make 100x profits then proceed to lose 90% again.

What makes you think that?

I'm a poorfag only holding 100 but if it falls at least I can scrape together a suicide stack.

Yea but user... most of those alts were straight up scams or shitcoins with 0 direction. Chainlink has billion dollar companies asking it for advice...

It'll be hard when my portfolio hits one million. My flashbacks from early 2018 will push me to the edge. Hope I don't make the same mistake again.

This really. Some anons here have such foresight you could call them seers. I understood most of it but I didn't get the high level "this is going to be the most revolutionary system the world has ever seen" until relatively recently.

Not sure if tarded or just never thought about it enough. Anywho, I guarantee you normans know nothing about this, and I'm betting the majority of crypto adopters don't get it. I tried explaining the system to a norman once and their eyes glossed over.

What’s a moot?

Wince.

It's hard to establish two-way market with information providers (oracles) and consumers.

Chainlink is undoubtedly far in its hill to climb to establish said market. But there is nothing preventing some Chinese billionare whipping its own oracle network. They have massive amounts of capital and with their state connections they get their minitruth-network climbing quicker.

Binance is going to open Binance US. They're not going to be completely gone.

so.. buy MOBI?

absolutely nothing. TA is complete bullshit. I've seen charts that say bottom of $3.95, then got moved to $3.80, then $3.50, then then then. it's all make belief. you know this is a sure thing, so just buy on monthly basis and forget it.

no. they literally can't. not gonna go into details of why they technically can't, so I'll just say if it's that easy, Google would've done it. Amazon would've done it. Facebook would've done it. Solutions in the real world are not like school where you flip to the back of the book to get the answers, nor just throwing money at it.

What does the accumulation means?

Okay, cool. Why can't they?

Uh, I bought when it was over 4

Figure it out. We're done spoon-feeding. this has been answered a million times here for the past 2 years. Either take my word for it, or check out the archives and do some digging to understand the technical reasons. No one here gives a shit if you buy Chainlink or not. We're not waiting on normies to buy Chainlink. Companies/corporates/institutions will bow to it one by one. You might not like my attitude, and frankly, i don't give a shit, it would be your loss to not spend some time and do some digging, not mine.

>Yeah but even Jow Forumsshits sell Link often and half the people on here don't believe 1keoy is a possibility and they think Link is just a meme. Fucking pisses me off.
Oh come on man. You should know by now those threads are usually ironic or an attempt to drive away redditors. I mean yeah theres some genuine outsiders but for me, I make pink wojak LINK threads once or twice a week. Its fun

>tfw king of the turbolinklets
We are gonna make it! $20 EOM, that's still a lot! I am getting a job soon so I can get more before it goes up to over $3.

user....I don’t know how to tell you this....but after this month we have August...

Yeah but August is gonna be pretty good too. Trufflecon on the 3-4th and then Web3 later in the month. I think I am forgetting something else too.

August is just gonna be a tasty appetizer for September which is the main course.