Dumped it ALL because of the Trump

I just dumped all my LINK because of the Trump tweet. I mean this literally proves wrong all the memetic Trump connections/conspiracies, the "payback" to neets for meme'ing him into office, etc.

This orange rat fuck chose to go to bat for his (((friends))) at the Federal Reserve and the Banking Cartel.

LINK has zero connections to Trump nor does any crypto now.

This moron literally just alienated young tech savvy males from his voter base in one fucking tweet. Bravo, Trump, bravo.

0% chance he gets re-elected. Those boomers will get outvoted 3:1 in 2020.

Especially since BTC will be in bull run in 2020 and this idiot will need the NEETS to meme him back.

Fuck him.

Attached: trump_the_rat.jpg (608x436, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whalephal.github.io/swap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i will literally vote for a black woman now. idc. fuck this cunt

lmao what are you talking about? are you okay?

Bro chill he didn't mention utility tokens just cryptocurrencies. All in good time

Or he’s playing everyone. Free advertising for Crypto.

Anyone right wing won’t sell because you can disagree with someone and still support them overall.

Brain dead libs didn’t have any crypto anyhow and now will buy it just to “get Trump.”

4D chess.

Attached: 60D5DEF3-B0D1-4FE1-B1CF-C9E15A5D18BD.gif (404x404, 72K)

Wtf! Jow Forums told me he is a free marketer.

imagine being THIS affected by a tweet from an orange senior citizen

hes a miga faggot no one likes him

You sound like a total liberal jew

Jeez /biz is the #resistance get a hold of yourself commies it’s going to be a rough next 4 years for you #trump2020

>Retards can't appreciate that this is le 29th realm poker to crash altcoins forever and pump Trump's BTC empire so that it can be pegged to back the USD
Lol.

up your game, get some anti-moneylaundering crypto

whalephal.github.io/swap/

Attached: profile.png (512x512, 22K)

At least we didn't have to worry about Obongo banning an emerging technology. It would be too unbecoming of his image.

>electing old boomers
>ever

not selling also still voting trump 2020

lol nice try nigger

Yikes...

>Invests in link
Don't worry buddy you weren't gonna make it anyway

Even if it mattered what Trump thought Link isn’t a currency coin.

He re-niggered on his campaign promise to allow online poker again. Fucking muzzy faggot.

and you sounds like a conservitard zionist kike

Spot on. Trump is coincidentally bringing attention to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency right as he starts to blast The Fed and with the next recession right around the corner. For all you unenlightened normies, Trump is a carefully calculated tweet master. Let's break it down shall we...

>Not a fan of cryptocurrency
Okay, so are a lot of people. Are there a lot of public fans for other financial instruments? Meaningless.
>'Facebook Libra'
This is now what normies will refer to Libra no matter how much Zuck tried to shell game them into disassociating the two.
>Not money
Check, they're a store of value never seen before.
>Highly volatile
Check
>Based on thin air
Really makes the normies think about where the value of money is derived from. At least one type is transparent and trustworthy.
>Unregulated Crypto Assets (UCA)
Sounds like code for Coinbase vs not-Coinbase coins. Still won't stop people from dabbling in other things and getting away with it.
>Can facilitate unlawful behavior
Check, everyone knows this
>other illegal activity...
Hmmmmmm

Also, can we not talk about how THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES has commented on Bitcoin? We've officially made it lads. This sideways jab at Facebook will HELP Bitcoin more than it will hurt.

Attached: 1562543721714.png (1062x942, 301K)

>We have only one real currency in the USA, and it is stronger than ever, both dependable and reliable. It is by far the most dominant currency anywhere in the World, and it will always stay that way. It is called the United States Dollar!
>screeching for a year now that he wants a weaker dollar to be more competitive globally
>reeeeee buy my bags, they're so heavy

I've seen too many shills here on Jow Forums to know when a guy wants to sell me his bags. Fuck you boomers

Fuck off you old boomer fuck. Go play in the street before you cast your wasted vote.

maybe

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_11_12_at_11.05.14_AM.png.jpg (1400x788, 166K)

Absolutely based. Good thing China owns the markets and dictates the prices, not fucklord cuck trump

>United States Dollar!
>unverifiable supply
>braindead dev team
>no github
>completely trust based
>original devs made a gold pegged stablecoin
>later devs removed all features and printed huge amounts that they dumped on the market for decades
>only still works because of the "fuck you i'll kill you if you don't buy my bags" tokenomic feature the devs promise they'll maintain.

lmao Zion Don just described the US Dollar

Imagine having hands this week.

BASTARD FUCKER. stabbed us in the back piece of shit. Why the fuck would he say this

>Why the fuck would he say this
zion don does everything to MIGA, fellow pede!

Imagine thinking trump really understands economics

None of you play 4D chess, clearly.

He is commenting on Bitcoin now - attacking it, even - to rile up the younger generation that voted for him. Come 2020, when Bitcoin and cryptocurrency begins to take off he will come back with:
>I was wrong about Bitcoin! Jerome Powell? What a douche! I'm a Satoshi Nakamoto man!

At this point, you braindead retards that believe he is **actually** against crypto will riot and cheer:
>He really "DOES" love us!

And vote him into office again, so that the world may continue moving in the ideal timeline.

Shut the fuck up retard

I've had hands my whole life

To all of you tards ITT: Trump is the president of the fucking united states. It's his job to shill USD. Imagine if he had tweeted something for bitcoin and something against USD. Imagine what would happen.

Attached: 1525874365734.jpg (1808x1204, 692K)

>implying the global economy won't crash in the election year
>implying anything but solid gold bars, just like in looney tunes, will have any value

You really like the secret services propaganda about him

he just lost the entire libertarian vote lmao. fucking moron.

>he can only be supportive of one thing and dismissive of another thing
Stop seeing things as a dichotomy.
It would not be complex for him to compliment Bitcoin as a "wonderful technology that we will welcome" or any generic compliment that does not imply that USD is bad. He could even just say "USD is strong!" and not mention crypto at all and it would still be valid.

No, what he did is say "BTC is not real and fiat money fucking rules!". It's not very complex, user. He wants BTC out of the game - but for what purpose?

Sounds like more incel astroturfing from you.

Have sex.

MIGA

I'm a fascist with a wife. he already lost my vote with all his Jew dick sucking. I just think its hilarious how he shoots himself in the foot constantly.

No you're a virgin astroturfer.

Have sex.

Have sex incel. I hope yang pays you discord mongolo*ds per post

>Have sex incel.
no thanks. proud incel here

I've jerked off so much, my hands have callouses. And right now? I've got a firm grip on my coins

and my dick.

i have callouses from lifting. my grip is iron

Well my dick is pretty heavy

does it also have knurling?

(Nose in the air) *yes, yes*, completely correct good sir

>pray to my MAGA hat every night that prices will drop so I can accumulate
>BASED GOD EMPORER TRUMP hears my plea

Fucking red pulled af

>MAGA
MIGA*

Why yes I do curl with my johnson to beef up the ole biceps

I supported and voted for trump but this moron just fucked up everything. Fuck this orange bastard

I got such a bad feeling about this, he might have just the second term because of a dumb tweet.

This post is wrong in multiple things I dont even know where yo start

He's bringing back the gold standard that's why.

impossible without civil war

This is really fucking bad for tether especially. People keep saying 'but the fed prints money out of thin air so bitfinex can do it too'
Wrong, they're backed by the government, bitfinex is backed by jack shit and they're acting as a bank without following regulations.

you do realize he is right though right? the bitcoin has quite literally NO use other than illegal activity. there is literally no reason to use bitcoin other than to hide illegal activity.
t. someone who uses bitcoin for illegal activities
I seriously genuinely don't think ive ever used btc for anything other than illegal things

seriously, please enlighten me. what can i do with bitcoin other than le blockchain blah blah bullshit... seriously. I have never met anyone that ever used bitcoin for anything other than buying drugs, bank accounts, credit cards, whatever. Other than trading it, it has no use, and you can trade every other currency too. You are all so mad that you invested your life savings in this
KEK

>no reason to use bitcoin other than to hide illegal activity
if you weren't a complete idiot you would have said monero instead of bitcoin. bitcoin is the main reason silk road got raided, while the FBI has fully admitted that they cannot crack monero

>what can i do with bitcoin other than le blockchain blah blah bullshit
the japanese government has officially recognized cryptocurrency. this means that many banks allow you to deposit BTC into your bank account directly, and be converted to Yen. additionally, many realtors and banks accept crypto as payment for rent and mortgages. this is a country of 100 million people

ok buddy, see you just talked without saying anything. Your average person isnt going to get raided by the fbi cuz he bought some coke online. So your point is stupid. You cant be a big time online drug seller and use bitcoin? Ok cool?
name me one thing I can get with bitcoin that i cant with a normal dollar. you cant. except illegal things. That I can get with dollars too.
seriously think about it. What purpose does this serve in your life other than thinking in the back of your head that it will make you rich. Just like everyone else. Nobody stops to ask shit what is this for? You all just hope its gonna blow up for no reason and youll get rich. you wont
you are so fucking high if you seriously think this piece of shit will ever beat a real currency. Just lol

>while the FBI has fully admitted that they cannot crack monero
forgot pic

Attached: 1551959752449.png (923x534, 248K)

>the japanese government has officially recognized cryptocurrency. this means that many banks allow you to deposit BTC into your bank account directly, and be converted to Yen. additionally, many realtors and banks accept crypto as payment for rent and mortgages. this is a country of 100 million people
ok and what does that serve? Answer the question
You dont even understand the question
Youre so high plz stop smoking crack. Just cuz its accepted doesnt mean it brings jack shit. IT DOESNT

Real money compared to fiat.
Don't @ me

this is a golden post

NOT SELLING

Attached: 1539284091868.jpg (600x338, 102K)

>ok and what does that serve?
an entire nation recognizes cryptocurrency as an alternative to its native currency, you seething nocoiner

I made shoops on Jow Forums for your campaign and you pay me back by FUDing my memecoins?

Just lol. Get this.
You go to an atm bitcoin to deposit bitcoin, get fucked by fees, just so you can deposit it in your bank like a normal fucking dollar? WHY NOT JUST DEPOSIT THE DOLLAR INSTEAD LOL
Stop.
Ask yourself.
What will this bring that the dollar doesnt?
-government cant regulate it, which you think is a good idea but it just means its going to be the wild west, like it is now, getting hacked will be normal, and of course no one refunds you when u get hacked(woo i love it!) . Totally stupid man. It's just a currency for illegal activity thats it

lost all your money on crypto user?

s e e t h i n g
e
e
t
h
i
n
g

i bought 10k @ 2:34 average and sold above 4.10 how did i do swinglets? when do i buy back in?

>Moreno
kek the FBI never fails to make me laugh at their incompetency

I can smell your cunt.

This ain't r/BTC, faggot. You can't circle jerk and be "right "

you can't seethe and be right

>no u
How's summer, kid?

p good and yours?

Yea bud I dont need imaginary coins Ive got this. Made it this week.
I dont need to hope some bullshit currency is going to blow up just because(literally just because, I mean really you cant give me 1 reason why it would be useful)
Im willing to bet your strong belief in the bitcoin is continuously fueled by laziness. Youre lazy.
You hope buying some bullshit will make you rich in 5 years. Just cuz u bought it. You dont know what this is gonna do. You just hope itll make u rich cuz ur lazy and cant actually work.
Give me 1 argument that will make me say damn ok maybe we really need the bitcoin. Go ahead. Im so sorry to burst your bubble btw
i wish i came on this website more than once every few months to be able to understand the memes. Wait im too making real money instead of hoping shitcoins go up KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-231051_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2220, 766K)

STFU you faggot boomer. No one gives a fuck about your ancient take on currency and the free market. Hurry the F up and retire and fuck off to a nursing home while the grown-ups fix the mess you've created.

>Expecting the President of the United States to not shill the United States Dollar
It gets easier and easier to spot the ones who aren't going to make it.

Attached: 2dm39qgw8l231.jpg (828x815, 103K)

And btw if you buy shitcoins and hold them you are so fucking new to this and you will get shit on so bad. You TRADE them and make money whether they go up or down. YOU DONT HOLD THEM. i hope you guys are not seriously holding these shitcoins

Didnt some guy ask Trump to tweet about Bitcoin a while back? Guess he got his wish.

cute autist. how much link for her?

Im 21 you retard dude LOL the projection is hilarious you guys are little children. Its hilarious to burst your bubble seeing how offended you get. Like what?! THIS GUY DOESNT THINK THE BITCOIN IS GONNA BE THE NEXT GOOGLE OR MICROSOFT! FUCKING BOOMER DOESNT WANT ME TO GET RICH QUICK BY DOING NOTHING REEEE

this is actually bullish as fuck

>Im 21
>boomerposts
lmao

> leafland faggot thinks 1200 is real money

hahahahaha, you fucking clown leafland faggot. You do realize the number of millionaires that crypto has made right? And here you go and flaunt you $1200 CAD like that's real money??

I made 3x that this month with a shitcoin named VIDT you broke faggot wagie.

Careful it's 11PM already wagie, time for sleep, you gotta get up early to make your $150 tomorrow.

Attached: too_funny.png (230x216, 76K)

She’s a child Frank

Theres more than 3600 in that stack my friend
Also
>i gambled my money and won!
Okay lmao enjoy losing it next week or the week after or the one after.
And where do u live where wagies get payed in cash? Idk what 9 to 5 is bud

> lm 21 but speculating on new emerging technology is equivalent to doing nothing.....

Like I said boomer, fuck off hurry up and retire and get to the nursing home ASAP.

Imagine thinking he doesn’t, when he’s a billionaire and you’re poor

>number of millionaires crypto has made!
>IGNORES THE PEOPLE IT HAS RENDERED POOR
>IGNORES THE MILLIONS PEOPLE LOST
ok nice tactic man u got me wow i think ill buy 2 bitcoins right away and start staring at charts all day now

>MUH 5D CHEST
jesus dude you fuck off. he is shit

>IGNORES THE PEOPLE IT HAS RENDERED POOR
>IGNORES THE MILLIONS PEOPLE LOST
why should i give a fuck when i have made millions, myself?

U are literally just hopping on a bandwagon hoping to get rich quick. Stop thinking of urself as some investor whos exploring new businesses or whatever. Thats not what ure doing. Ure 1)hoping to get rich by doing nothing 2)you filter out negative bitcoin comments and delude yourself by only reading pro btc shit and 3)u are probably wasting ur life away staring at charts on a chink manipulated currency I mean just lol wake up man

> doesn't understand what a zero-sum game is....

You are one hell of a boomer brainlet, fella.

Attached: Brainlet No Brain Anymore.png (817x443, 34K)

>u
>urself
>ure
>ure
>u
>ur
why are you typing like a nigger?

Millionaires dont go on Jow Forums u loser stop roleplaying and if u are a millionaire on Jow Forums u are definitely without a doubt : deformed/midget/incredibly autistic
Which one is it? Go enjoy ur life u fucking retard instead of replying to me
A millionaire wouldnt get triggered by what im saying, only someone who has all their savings on the line would. U are bad at lying

Kek same

>Millionaires dont go on Jow Forums u loser stop roleplaying
who do you think really made millions of $ off of crypto here on biz? a bunch of racist incel oldfags. on the SA forums back in 09-10, we had a period of time where we bought eachother custom titles, platinum accounts, avatars, etc. for either 69 or 420 bitcoins typically. sporadic posting about bitcoin has been talked about here on Jow Forums since the beginning, too, with anons mining for fun and throwing bitcoin around for fun. what do you think happens to the people who have been addicted to the internet for decades? we start to accumulate internet things--funny pics, videos, pasta, and bitcoin. do you know what else happes to people who have been making dumbass posts since they were shitting in diapers? they become racist incels.

and now these racist incels, like me, are multi-millionaires.