Charles hockinson, founder of Cardano (ADA) BIG COCK ENERGY

if only cardano wasn't down 90% from all time highs :,)

Attached: charles.png (1481x789, 131K)

What does cardano even do?

Thanks, just sold 100k.

U should ask him. I heard hes really friendly

Man talk about an immature reply

hahahahahah trump got btfo by a scammer hahahaha

how do he even will recover?

Wow Trump irrevocably btfo with one single tweet. How can a man be so based and dare I say it redpilled? He called him orange and dumb. How do you even recover from this??

>being this butthurt about your president

Kek all he does is ride his ATV around his Colorado property and post vids of it on Twitter. Imagine knowing you bought that tranny shitcoin and got dumped on by the creator and he does boomer shit in Colorado. Seething fags

Yawn, back to Jow Forums my man

>defending TRANNYCOIN
Lol

welp, selling my ADA bags now.
trump curse is now in play
I REPEAT--TRUMP CURSE IS NOW IN PLAY

>we have to learn to live with things we dont like, thats called being an adult

LOL what is this cuck talking about. Being an adult is NOT living with things you dont like. What a dumb liberal cuck

You're obviously not adult enough to understand what he meant you fucking retard

Could have offered some counsel and reason, as one of the leading professionals in Crypto

Could have Built Bridges and laid a great foundation

But

Orange Man Bad??

What is the end game? How does this help?

I unironically just bought 10s of thousands of dollars worth of ADA this week.

I don't regret it one bit. Hope more people pussy out so this drops lower and I can buy another batch in 4 weeks

Cardano was already down 90%. Trump curse is irrelevant. Charles is an OG regardless if his project isn't gaining any traction at the moment.

I was thinking about buying ADA too user. Very solid project, the main FUD for cardano is that it is still down 90% from all time highs.

WAIT

THIS IS IT

TIME FOR Jow Forums TO TAKE CARDANO INTO THE FUCKING STRATOSPHERE

THAT'S THE PLAY!!

Attached: Lightbulb.png (411x410, 91K)

another cuck being someone else's bitch.

Yep. Brainless FUD is never worth digesting.

Fund that fat faggot's vacations

If This becomes a hot item topic and then Shelley Drops

Gentlemen

We've got our next 1000X

and it will be completely fully decentralized with Staking Rewards and the Absolute Best research and science behind it on the planet.

He's not wrong though. Charles should at least attempt to make an intelligent response, instead all he did was fuckdrumph'd.

Trump is rich in USD not BTC, what the fuck did this faggot expect his first tweet about crypto to be like?

Elon Musk can smoke weed and post anime but Charles Hoskinson needs to wear a suit and act proper? You guys are nuts.

Anyone who put their money in ADA deserves to lose them to fund that fat soifuck vacations.

ORBOBORBOS

Attached: 1536449133172.png (256x256, 48K)

Embarassing.

he is cryptos crazy schizophrenic uncle.

He's the CEO; traveling, making connections, raising brand awareness.

It's what they do

cope.
ADA had literal tranny on the team fucking kek, that is enough brand awareness for eternity.

I'm definitely not saying we have to want to hang out with any of these people.

But a live Shelley Main net changes things.

This desu

it pays for exotic vacation and expensive hookers.