Can I short BTC with a stablecoin? Will the stablecoin's price dump even though it is stable...

Can I short BTC with a stablecoin? Will the stablecoin's price dump even though it is stable? Which stablecoin should I use to short the market?

Attached: 531751.jpg (802x960, 85K)

LINK

Yes. I long and short with USDT.

I see. Isn't that the one that is actually backed?
Also, thanks for replying.

Also, just took the plunge and started a short on BTC. Thanks for the USDT recommendation

On what exchange? I though everyone uses Bitmex where it's all with BTC, short or long

FAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTT

I personally use Huobi, but there are several others too. I don't use Bitmex.

Based, is it better than Binance?

I think TUSD (TrueUSD) is the one that is fully backed, Tether/USDT is kind of sketchy but hasn't failed yet

Dai

It's a top 3 exchange but it could lack something from Binance. Perhaps you'd better stick to Binance if it has margin trading too now

Yeah I guess, I bought then sold most of my stacks in '17 and exchanges like Huobi got popular while I was away. But Binance seems to still be popular. I'm trying to get into active trading now.

So you only track your portfolio in terms of Tether? I thought of maybe dividing my stack in equal parts BTC and Tether then trying to grow both so I don't end up in a situation where I gained in terms of Tether but underperformed holding Bitcoin or conversely gained in BTC but BTC tanked relative to fiat. What do you think? Suppose I double my BTC and Tether stacks then I'm winning either way the market goes, right? How are your returns btw?

Attached: 1544035740753.jpg (480x853, 83K)

Is there any reason not to take out a huge leveraged short on USDT? Your margin will never get called because it won't go much above $1.00 and it has proven to be unbacked, when it goes to $0 there is a lot to be made. It is a flawless plan.

Probably not offered anywhere

Imagine the farts breh

>it has proven to be unbacked
Source?

just stop scrolling for a second and really imagine the smell

>when you forget the flash is on

wish i could have seen the aftermath

He necked himself on the spot, possibly

and who posted the pic?

imagine how funny it'd be if she made you stick your nose inside her asshole and lick her pussy. also imagine how gross it'd be if her friends rode your cock as she was sitting on your face hahaha that'd be so gross and weird

OI YOU SNEAKY BERK YOU TAKING A PLOGGER OF ME BRAPPER!??

The thot depicted, she wanted to make sure people knew he took such a picture and by uploading it she knew she would get thousands of anons to indirectly look at her ass