A mediocre businessman who often says non-sensical stuff and contradicts himself on twitter bashing crypto

>A mediocre businessman who often says non-sensical stuff and contradicts himself on twitter bashing crypto
BULLISH

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-233348.png (1080x953, 137K)

How do leftyqueers live with themselves? All this hatred toward your president is bad for your heart.

you do realize trump is a genius of public relations?

I'm right wing and elected him just to fuck with people. He is a retard. That's why it's funny

shh keep letting them think he's a moron that just happens to always stumble into having everything go his way almost to a comical extent

>successful in buisness, investing, the entertainment industry, and politics
Yeah what an idiot

>lost a billion dollars in NY real estate during the 80s boom
>"successful in business"
You'd have to be a special kind of retard to accomplish that.

>"if you say Trump is an idiot then you're a left wing queer from black lives matter"
Nice projection, hicktard
This

Attached: 1503524760750.jpg (300x348, 24K)

I'm not an elitist. I think any idiot can be president and no real problems are coming from it. I'd even prefer people took him more seriously at this point. But the reason I voted for him is because he's first and foremost a comical buffoon and it's a middle finger to the spooks

He got lucky in politics, a clown could have beaten Clinton, oh wait...

He's defending USD
nothing wrong with that

He should have been more friendly in his tweet.
>Muh drugs&sheit
Seriously !?

I think you mean, dug himself out of a Billion Dollar debt, which - I doubt you could ever do. You cry when your linkies drop ten cents.

$20 EOM if dubs, I know something you guys don't know.

If you are a cuck

>he's defending a Jewish-controlled fiat currency
The good thing is, a kike cunt like Trump can't save fiat from dying like a bitch. No one can. The laws of economics always rape fiat very hard in the end.
It doesn't matter if it takes another 20 years, the dollar will come to nothing in the end like all previous fiat currencies. Just ask the romans.

Insider here, Trust me

All of these people are retarded losers

bannon ran a great campaign and Trump really appeals to a lot of white america. DNC fucked it so hard they thought they couldn't lose against the republican field (Jeb!, Cruz). Literally an Insider's "turn" to be president.

This is gonna be the standard excuse going forward for why they voted for that fuckwad. Especially if we get into a war with Iran for no reason.

Pay your taxes goyim

Will taxing everyone and controlling the wealth of the population not be easier after cryptocurrency is fully adopted?

>I'd even prefer people took him more seriously at this point.

What is there to take seriously about this "buffoon"?

he barely won, and the Russians helped

>muh Russia