Run me down on these two guys, whats the deal with them and what do they mean for crypto?

Run me down on these two guys, whats the deal with them and what do they mean for crypto?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ey3s6eVG5PU
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i legit have nightmares with these guys faces in them

crypto is ban.
chainlink will be. 0.15
you can count on it.
mister mc donald.
*click*

Attached: POMMPET.png (604x809, 966K)

just lay back and wait.

they invented crypto and control the markets with just a phonecall. they can be cruel, or merciful, but whatever you do, realise its at the mercy of the bogs.

Attached: 057660112775a514ecb4fada393b490b.jpg (736x526, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ey3s6eVG5PU

Attached: we are all going to make it.png (570x691, 309K)

were they born this fugly or just too much surgery, one married a duchess who was hot af amiright ?

Ugly?

They're always sitting at the McDonalds where Sergey likes to eat playing Mahjong in the corner, sometimes they let Sergey have their extra tomato sauce packets.

fucking-ugly, 'fugly' , are you new to the internet user ?

When you long Igor crashes the market. When you short Grishka pumps it. There's no winning with these whales.

How can you think the bogs are ugly? Literally peak male perfection.

when they appear its time to cash out and run away

They are the market makers.

Attached: 1561265851790.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

it is you and the bogs in a room talking to a billion dollar investor.
they are trying to decide to give bogs or you 10billion gold bullion.

who do you think will get the gold bullion?
who do you think is taken seriously?
you? or the bogs?

they accumulate: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI

Satoshi is a team, a duo.

Are these the new Vid influencers that were promised?

Attached: wojVID.png (571x561, 181K)

they are accomplished writers, tv personalities and economists, thats a rhetorical question.

Even Katie Price is dumb as a brick but could find someone to publish her book just because shes a 'celeb'.

>economists
Nah, theoretical physicists. They are two of the very few people on this planet that understand what happened before the Big Bang.

they're extras from a Primus music video.

> Name a better duo.
Protip: you cant.

Attached: bbfd5440829427987cb7437b3686e8a1.jpg (751x600, 68K)

21 replies and no one has posted a qrd on the Bog. holy shit why am I still here?

On the same topic, who really is this boy?

Attached: 1550247435391.jpg (1009x1517, 428K)

why are u here if u don't know sminem? fuck the fuck off.

never gonna make it
How can you even pretend to understand crypto if you don't know who this is??

Someone post the gif

Why are you here? Fuck off you fucking kike niggerfaggot

this and sci-fi writers.

jfc

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

FUCK phone posters (me) I'm gone forever. Fuck u racist niggers

wat?

Haven't seen him for weeks, but I'm waiting for his return. Godspeed.

>in France they're minor pop science celebrities (think Bill Nye or Science Nigger in USA)
>their faces are so striking due to all their plastic surgery
>Froganons thought it would be funny to go to every board and pretend that they're these mysterious advanced gods of whatever the board is about
>good meming, especially the "dump it" "pump it" memes made them more popular here than for example Jow Forums where nobody believed that they outclassed Arnold in his prime

you wont make it