Guys I finally experienced sex for the first time in my life. I am so excited words can not even describe...

Guys I finally experienced sex for the first time in my life. I am so excited words can not even describe. I think I am in love with this prostitute she was amazing. She's only 23 years old and she was so kind and loving. I'm turning 33 tomorrow and I just thought I would share that I finally got over my social anxieties. I am thinking of buying her pic related the next time I see her as a gift because I think she is amazing and I'm hoping she can be the one. I've never been in a relationship ever before but oh my God what this woman did to me was the most beautiful thing I could have ever asked for.
I bought ethereum back in 2016 and got lucky off some pumps In 2017 like omisego ico and icon among others so this small gift is nothing to me. Please guys I just wanted to post this to tell you if you have not yet had sex please go see a hooker. Your life will change. I am seriously thinking of asking this wonderful woman to quit being a prostitute so she can move in with me and be my full find girlfriend. I never want her to do that with any other man I want her for my own. Please guys just if you have not yet had sex I'm telling you it is the most amazing thing. This upcoming weekend will be my second time meeting her so yeah I'm really excited. Thanks biz you really helped me all these years. I can't wait to get rich once again off your guys knowledge. $1000 end of year

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-032836_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 316K)

>has sex with one prostitute
>shes the one

lol
im happy for you user but dont go overboard, youll creep her out

If this isn't a larp I am happy for you, I've been telling virgins on here to see a prostitute for a while now as it's absolutely worth it and will help you out a lot.

But please don't actually fall in love with her user. You are supposed to practice sex on her then get a real gf. But if you are rich chances are she might be your gf anyways but beware she might be a gold digger.

Dont talk user out of true love.
OP You deserve to be happy, buy her the most expensive necklace with diamonds.
She will never leave you and give unconditional love until you die.
Congratz OP, you made it

I hope this is bait, because if not, all hope is lost for you you fucking cuck. She isn't interested in you, she only wants your money faggot how can you be so stupid

look bruv. she doesn't care about u. she does this 5 times a day. it was ur first so u are freaking out. don't be a cuck, she took ur money, now treat her like the whore she is.

You made it, OP.

I've been in relationship with a prostitute and you have many great things ahead of you. Good luck!

look at all the incels. they only mad cause they dont have no game. OP IS A PLAYA.

u sir are also an idiot

Like syphilis, aids, other guys cooking on your gril and so on

didn't read past first sentence but based

read the kreutzer sonata

Kek

the dump will be glorious

She's probably got some random black dudes dick in her ass right now bro

Didn’t read not selling my linkies

Don't tell her to stop being a prostitute. Just start seeing her more often and in 1-2 months tell her you're planning on buying a house somewhere for a couple months and if she'd like to move with you. Just pay the rent 1 year upfront if you wanna larp. Repeat in 4-5 countries.

Not all whore are ghetto thrash. Some are actually competitive, are nymphomanics and love what what they do.

>might be a golddigger

Obvious bait, Omise cancelled their ICO for the plebs. At least do your fucking research and make your larp credible, otherwise it's not entertaining ...

LOL

oh god i only read the first 3 comments, but i can tell this is TOP quality thread. thank you op
reminds me of the golden age of Jow Forums

Attached: images.png (224x225, 6K)

THIS IS PASTA YOU REDDIT KEK FUCKING FAGGOTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was still an ICO, it was just done privately. But yeah, I suspect OP is LARPing

you gotta go all in OP

she won't appreciate it until she sees you going broke for her

trust me, if you're even thinking of giving any gifts at all.. either stop now, or go crazy with it and go huge, like suicidal behavior huge

she's destroyed men before you and she'll destroy you too. To her you're a literal bitch who was weened from mommy too young and she probably laughs at you when you suckle her tits. You should probably walk away before you make a really expensive mistake

Attached: 1538845983669.jpg (625x626, 40K)

troll/10

Imagine breeding an animal happy to eat your shit and then justifying how competitive it is about gobbling down each and every single crumb, even using the tongue to cleanly lick out the bow(e)l until everything sparks and shines. Ew, user, Ew.