Anybody follow this kike coin? Alt season started in 2017 when XRP (then called ripple) had an epic spike...

Anybody follow this kike coin? Alt season started in 2017 when XRP (then called ripple) had an epic spike. Could this happen again this time? I'm thinking about getting some in hopes of flipping it for better alts after the pump.

Attached: ripple-xrp-coinsph.jpg (1024x576, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bithomp.com/explorer/rPNoY3puAWywNA5CEDxirZ2BDYHG5du8Xf
bithomp.com/explorer/rLt5hnUwhTPfCNBmJFLb5jFNiKpUkyKi1h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$5 by eoy

For the next altseason, I'd rather take a look at lowcap new projects, e.g. AERGO, Fantom LTO...

XRP is in a beautiful fractal atm following exactly what bitcoin did in 2013, if it keeps following this we will see a $20 XRP and potentially a $9k ETH with the run up starting around November this year and extending over a 8 month period from there.

Attached: BTC 2013 XRP 2019 Fractal.jpg (949x888, 121K)

I went all in on this a few days ago. Bag holding for the moment. I think it's going to have a nice pump coming up here, but if BTC keep taking a shit it's hard to tell when.

I hope it pumps before LTC gets its halving pump so I can daisy chain it.

(OP)
>Anybody follow this kike coin?
Only to laugh at it
> in 2017 when XRP (then called ripple)
wat? How new are you?
>Could this happen again this time?
No, not till the security case(s) are resolved, which ripple will drag out to dump on the dumbest crypto bag hodlers
>I'm thinking about getting some in hopes of flipping it for better alts after the pump.
Buying a failing shitcoin & hoping to buy other shitcoins. You're not going to make it user

>$20 XRP
newTards will need $400 just to open a wallet...sounds real logical

Never touch this. Buy the SNTVT dip or you are def not gonna make it.

Stay poor

It has very weak memes, so that should tell you all you need to know.

Great NPC argument, but hey, what should I expect from rippletards.

The amount of XRP necessary for creating a wallet is not fixed and can be changed easily, Stellar already did that for XLM wallets

been longing this shit recently on bitmex and got rekt, so now i'm shorting the hell out of it, its his main purpose

>The amount of XRP necessary for creating a wallet is not fixed and can be changed easily
AKA its a centralised shitcoin

You seem upset

Get rekt twice lmao

Long time pattern reveals its going up Hard soon. WHALES ARE accumulating

For saying something truthful? Forgot you fags don't like the truth.
Have to admit I love fucking with the XRPtards!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 10.56.16 AM.png (1916x1862, 2.78M)

more like whales are dumping and dumping hard

bithomp.com/explorer/rPNoY3puAWywNA5CEDxirZ2BDYHG5du8Xf
bithomp.com/explorer/rLt5hnUwhTPfCNBmJFLb5jFNiKpUkyKi1h

>XRPL validators voting on protocol changes mean centralisation

Death to retards.

Attached: 4B13B83C-FED6-463F-B01D-AD1B1C735041.png (431x428, 22K)

P R O J E C T I N G

This scam is falling apart. They can only keep hyping that banks are going to using this for so long when after 6 year not a single bank uses this shit. Dozens of banks were said to be using xRapid by end of 2018 and it was all bullshit. It's scam marketing and even the CTO knows idiots are not falling for it anymore and has been dumping like a champ

Attached: 488468658.jpg (480x360, 51K)

Bitcoin miners can change general properties of bitcoin as well if enough of them agree on it, stop using words you don't understand

>Bitcoin miners can change general properties of bitcoin as well if enough of them agree on it
No shit REALLY!?!?!?!?! Thank god you're here to explain it to me user!
Getting the ripple cultests to follow their master can't be hard

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 10.45.22 AM.png (1812x892, 1.53M)

So your argument is not about centralisation at all and can be reduced to
>fidget spinner bad

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 10.41.18 AM.png (1132x1082, 1.08M)

No, my argument is how can you trust a 'community' that denies reality?
>MUH XRP ISN'T A UNREGISTERED SECURITY
Go ahead break out the plea bargain as proof its a 'currency'. Such a shame you fags can't read good