Soooo

what happen when there's no more buy order ?

Attached: dffddfdfgf.png (336x152, 14K)

A lot of sell orders

if there's no buyers it's just worth zero ?

Attached: reerser.png (550x550, 150K)

Sell orders imply someone buying them

you can have the sell order book filled to the top, without any buys lol. brainlet

this smells like delisting soon, that's when a crypto's officially ded

This is brap isn't it?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-093104_Firefox.jpg (806x1110, 491K)

Imagine sinking money in this total shitcoin lol

Glad someone bought bags off me

>Sell orders imply someone buying them
are you fucking retarded ? SELL order implies someone is trying to SELL
there's only 4.5 Eth worth of BUY order at the moment of writing this, if someone decide to sell it's Brapps at that price there will be no buyers left, meaning the price will literally be zero

>unironically putting money into something called Farts

Attached: 1561240843881.jpg (346x365, 29K)

>there are people who actually bought this

Why would you buy a coin whose only purpose was to scam the buyers? Unless you also intended to scam other buyers.

We could of had a healthy discussion in the telegram but that faggot admin John Wayne banned a bunch of people for just talking. Now the hardcore shills have turned into your worst enemy. Get rid of that shitcunt of an admin.

shiet I meant Bruce not John Wayne. Faggot cunt!

it drops below 1 satoshi and turns into liteoshis

those are not sats, this is an ETH pair
those brap are worth 0.0000027$

aaaaand no more buys. kek

this is bullish, buy signal for me

and even at this price the theoretical value of barp was still over 180k$ just because one guy was still offering to buy 1200$ worth of it
maybe now you'll realize by now how fake the whole crypto market is ...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

he mad his shitcoin's been exposed

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: fear and loathing in telegram.jpg (423x741, 82K)

What exchange is that

LMAOOOOOOOOOO you guys gotta get in this telegram, and I quote:

"no buy orders is actually bullish"

Yeah. People will try to sell lower and lower trying to bait a buyer, and they'll end up being worth 1 or 2 cents. Same thing as with cards in that dumb card game that Valve launched and died real quick.

LMAO

EVEN HIS OWN PAID PAJEET SHILLS BEGGED HIM TO DELETE THIS
capped in the nick'o'time

Attached: biggerthanbtc.jpg (430x740, 75K)

absolutely BTFO'd by his own shills

Attached: desperation.jpg (362x258, 14K)

>drop the connections on them!
This is what bothers me. If the project really does have all this shit in the works, why is it being kept a secret? Why not release the info as it's arriving?

>DISCLOSE THE PARTNERSHIPS
Chad supply brap

Wat goin sir?

Lmaaaoooooo. Nice job. Gave all your money to some druggie faggot.

so many sad nobrappers in this thread. do you guys not understand how memes work?

You really think LINK is anything but a marketing campaign, hot air and sunk-cost fallacies and big macs?

You really think all those coins in the top 100 of CMC have working products that create and accrue value?

Minus BTC and ETH, the entire space is hot air, faggots. BRAP is going to meme itself into reality.

Memes create hype and following. Hype and following realize use cases. This repeats until FOMO picks up. It's fucking criminal how much money you can make of this. As long as the meme magic continues.

But you faggots hate phat asses so stay poor.

Xander so mad. Why don't you rage on telegram again?

fucking off retard, link isnt about freedom and saving homeless.

can you imagine some biztard saw a fucking token named brapper and bought at 5 vits? yeah it happened

imagine to have tons of shitcoins, and the only one that mooned 100x is brapper, would be a nice irony

Attached: 1562765764354s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>I gave/sold 60%
Wow, so generous for someone who created the token out of thin air and owns 40% of the supply. So glad I dumped on these morons.

Attached: bbe8f81dc2b8634e57d1f53fd431c4ec.png (491x216, 5K)

unleash the power of ethot economy in your own hands, get brappilled now

Attached: 1562739740361.jpg (1080x1031, 223K)

smartest user on biz here.. got in btc at $2.70, rsr at $0.005....iq must be over 270

here is what op is doing. op owns 100% of the supply. the 5.8 eth buy order at 1 vit is op's buy order. he wants to fake demand.. to get others to put buy orders on top of his.. once someone puts a buy order at 1 vit he will remove his buy order and dump the tokens.. then put his buy order back on............... op is the same scammer behind fapper, milkers and all these other fordelta scam coins..

this is literally what will happen. I am screencapping the fud threads for the keks later.

>Brapper: We don't steal images

Meanwhile almost every promotional image of fart coin is stolen lmfao. 10/10 scam.

I ignored this shit the whole time as it was memed into existance, but this looks like the whole project is worth pajeet tier amounts?

It capped out at something like 80 ETH daily volume. I got airdropped the tokens, so free money for me.

I shoulda sold on that day, but I wanted to believe.

I bought 3 ETH of BRAP
AMA

I... I am in the same boat. Make it or kick the bucket?

>you still haven't sold
the project is dead in the water anons

I am buying right now at 10 gwei. happy to buy your bags. loving this "dead in the water" fud

That's 1 gwei.

>he's still letting anons dump on him
Very kind of you

lmao

>he doesn't know

I’m just watching bears fucking more bears. This a bear fuck fest. Whoever says this is bullish... kek

Despite my dubs and ID color, I am financially ruined.

Xander is that you? How do have enough money for both brap and drugs?

its 10.

thank user. I won't forget about you.

but user, didn't you know, having 0 buy orders is bullish.

Maybe it’s genius reverse shilling and maybe having zero buy orders is bullish.

It's 1, dumby.

at what price ?

Why would Xander buy any of this shit token? He controls 40% of the supply. This was a failed pump and dump, there wasn't enough liquidity for him to unload his stack.

Attached: 1562263397806.jpg (420x420, 21K)

Trading Volume $6,458.56

Jesus christ, i thought this is atleast 100k volume coin. Well it was good reality check

>Jow Forums told me to buy high sell low
>bought at 1 sat, therefore it's physically impossible to sell lower
wdyd?

Fake buy orders is bullish though. A lot of his discord and telegram before I left were putting in fake buy orders.

1 Gwei = 0.000000001 Ether

how new are you?

In what world would this seem like 100k volume?

that's not bullish, it's just desperate

Yeah it’s desperate. I meant putting in fake buy orders to seem bullish.

lmao dude how the fuck would i know im just enjoying the show.

You have to count the digit before the decimal, brainlet.

my buy order isn't fake I am buying rn on etherflyer for 10 gwei. people that already sold will fud till they are blue in the face but the project is growing slowly and organically. compared to ICOs which raised millions of dollars on vaporware, this is one of the least scammy projects around.

This is always the absolute last sign to leave, when bagholders start doing tiny buys on a zero volume market to make the price look better. At that stage just dump whatever price you can get and leave.

It's 1 GWEI not 10, people were selling for less than that on FD, just like you can sell for less than 1 sat

Let’s be frens and enjoy this magnificent shitstorm together. Glad I have zero brapper now. Lol

I did dump 4 days ago. All good.

3 vits

How do you feel knowing you feed the drug addiction of the devs?

Attached: 7CF06E63-E4F6-4C36-AD21-8BEF59276B5A.jpg (645x773, 76K)

One dev with a huge drug addiction that would cold call thots. Our society is fucked and we deserve a nuclear war.

RIP

Attached: 1503781770888.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

If you came across this druggie on the street how hard would you punch him in the face?

i bet some fud brappers are gay, thats why they hate brapp, get brappilled escape fagotry now

Attached: 1502765974014.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

It will be in mercatox soon you fudding retards.

Checked

>44444
checked, based brother

Attached: 1562921770694.png (746x512, 105K)

I bought the first sell order for brapper few weeks ago. 690,000,000 million for .069 ETH total

Sold them for over 3 ETH

Now thats a free market baby

Rip brapper. 6/20/2019 - 7/10/2019

I think the real red flag was underage girls posting their brappers for brapper. Shit should be looked into by the PO PO

Said dev is still lead of the project and has enough supply to dump this shitcoin 100 times over.

Lol I got this shit for free so I couldn't give a fuck

It is. Newfags were gullible enough to buy into our FOMO FUD that we organized on the Discord. Now we’re slowly offloading our BRAPs. Anything we get to sell over 3 gwei is pure profit for us lmao. Remember the airdrops? Our bots posting. All erc20s are under our control, only made them and transferred to make it all seem legit.

But you retards will never believe me and that’s the only reason I’m spilling the beans :)
Don’t miss out on BRAPPER! 10 gwei by EOM :)

Attached: 15C101D7-2ACE-4CC3-8D2A-DF3C51DE8CAD.jpg (750x1000, 80K)

any competent pnd doesn't check out instantly

No more buy orders lmao.

i made that comment in the telegram, i was being sarcastic lul. thanks for the free 3 eth tho, was a fun dump

Can you repost the pics so I can forward them to my local authorities? thx.

Attached: 1559606636870.jpg (750x1000, 169K)

Guys, relax, this happens every chinese new year.

0 buy orders and sell wall at 1 gwei now.