I can't believe I only put 2k in crypto a year ago and now have more than 20k...

I can't believe I only put 2k in crypto a year ago and now have more than 20k. Yet I still feel so poor and the money still feels unreal. Just realized the average adult in the west doesn't even have 20k in savings. I'm gaining or losing multiple thousands daily without caring, but in my daily poorfag life I still get pissed over losing a single dollar. And I know it's literally nothing compared to what other biz anons have gained and lost. How do you cope with how unreal this crypto shit feels?

Attached: 1561384914114.jpg (750x1215, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ally.com/do-it-right/money/savings-by-age-how-much-to-save-in-your-20s-30s-40s-and-beyond/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Just realized the average adult in the west doesn't even have 20k in savings

That's bullshit.

Aww. She cute

did somebody shit on her plate?

More than 2/3rds of Americans can’t afford a $500 emergency. Why are you so proud of your ignorance

maybe you feel poor because you are. 20k is nothing wtf dude

Look at literally any studies done on the subject. People are poor as fuck. Many are in debt.

It's for the best to feel like it's unreal, helps you not sell too early.

No its not retard. People have a lot of debt. ally.com/do-it-right/money/savings-by-age-how-much-to-save-in-your-20s-30s-40s-and-beyond/

Well, desu that's $500 in liquid assets. The average American has $100k in net worth due to many people owning equity on a home. If you have $20k tied up in crypto, you have $0 in liquid assets.

Those studies include hispanics, blacks, and activist women. All 3 demographics have 10m-30m population and have negative net worth. A regular white guy is still doing well by 30 because he's not retarded.

80% of all Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

Kek I remember this girl, I wonder if she thinks about that facial abuse vid everyday?

Attached: 1484358338161.png (1920x1088, 1.39M)

>The average American has $100k in net worth due to many people owning equity on a home

not to go full rich dad poor dad but home equity is not that helpful unless the mortgage is entirely paid off

there are some like tax writeoffs and such but a 30 yo with 100K in stock equity is a lot more functionally wealthy than a 30 yo with 100K in home equity

if u were in crypto before 2016 and stayed you are the filthy rich, before 2021 will just be rich, after 2021 just above average rich

This. $20k is really nothing. It's barely a deposit for a mortgage on some average tier house. You can wave goodbye to it in exchange for a couple hundred K worth of debt.

Probably when she’s brushing her teeth every morning.

Imagine dating her then finding out about her past.

Robert Kiyosaki is baby finance 101 but his info is usually good.

To be fair he wrote that book in the 90s, well before the real estate crash, back then homes were "bulletproof investments" and it's a "stock portfolio you can sleep in"... that all changed in 2007. I'd say it's a hybrid liability/asset... it can't be a strict liability since banks still consider it one toward loans (unlike when that book was written, banks will no longer consider your boat or Rolex as assets to calculate loans) and you can get second mortgages and shit.

That's just like not dating her but with extra steps

i get you user, i watch people at work ask others for money and have '18p in their bank' and they are literally not lying. With my portfolio moving by thousands of dollars. Doesnt feel real

i’m sure her boyfriend knows

she sure is user. she sure is

Attached: 1D38A15C-C9AA-4EC0-AA0B-438895EFEDFC.jpg (540x537, 85K)

>heir to Baltazar fortune
ask me if I care IM RICH BITCH

wait is that her
OH NO NO NO