Sergey speaking at the ETH dev meet up

meetup.com/SF-Ethereum-Developers/events/262991808/

Sergey speaking at the ETH dev meet up
Get your ducks in a row.

Attached: 1541027765945.jpg (901x840, 363K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (657x548, 67K)

Sergey has a raging hard on for developing and securing oracles.

Honestly i get an erection everytime i look at my link stack

Solving the oracle problem makes my small peepee hard inside its cage. Is it normal?

The thorniest issue in Mumbai is rape.

Anyone on Jow Forums going?

>Sergey Nazarov, the founder and CEO of Chainlink, will give a presentation about how Chainlink works, how you can integrate it into your Dapp, and the things that are coming next on its development roadmap.
>things that are coming next on its development roadmap.

Let's go boys.

Attached: 1551224818923.jpg (421x441, 39K)

So is this going to pump the price at all? I'd like to see at least a stable $5 by eom

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1562951048508.jpg (901x840, 182K)

I am considering

ADEEEEELLLLYYYYYNNN. RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck does he wear that same shirt every fuckin day

Because he knows we're watching. He has Jow Forums open on his third monitor. Everytime someone makes a post about his shirt, he chuckles.

It's a brand and a shout out to the linkmarines on Jow Forums.
But you wouldn't know, faggot redditor.

he won it in a mcdonald contest in 2017.
He swore to use the same shirt every day until LINK becomes a trillion marketcap token.

You guys have photo shopped him so many times in the past 2 years that real pics look fake now.

i don't even like link, but sergey is the most charismatic crypto leader.

More importantly stop buying up all the fucking shirts I haven't got my order in yet

BSV Rekt Gang in Da House y'all !

I can go. Should I go goys? Do you want me to make contact with our supreme leader. I live in the shit hole of all shit hole cities. I’m supposed to work that night but I can take it off if you want.

Stream it
Get a streamlabs, I promise I will donate if you turn on tts and let us tell sergey that we want to suck his dick

It’s SF dude. You can’t joke about wanting to suck dick because dudes will take you up on it.

well Sergey did say it was "sexy blockchain stuff"

I am planning to go but I’m not sure if I should call off class for Wednesday. I have an exam Tuesday but I don’t know. Does anyone know if Sergey is hosting another event at Friday or some shit? Why the FUCK does it have to be Wednesday evening???

Attached: FB939B54-26FA-4A05-AC07-43B3CCD51BCD.jpg (250x213, 5K)