Load up while it's cheap, this is a life-changing opportunity. This will surpass Ethereum in the next 1-2 years...

Load up while it's cheap, this is a life-changing opportunity. This will surpass Ethereum in the next 1-2 years. Spend a few minutes learning about it and you will see why.

Also, the FUD is hilarious for the project. It's the type of FUD you see with revolutionary projects right before they explode. We sae the same with pathetic FUD with Ethereum right before it blew up back in the day:

-tranny developers
-mocking the Meetup locations
-wearing no socks
-delays for good reason
-mocking the teams experience
-etc

It's all baseless. Did Steve jobs, bill gates, or mark Zuckerberg have dozens of years of corporate experience? Did they start their billion dollar organizations off in fancy corporate offices?

Of course not. When it comes to a startup it is a GOOD thing that they are lean with spending funds. Build the product, develop the code, and then let it speak for itself. When you hear any of the FUD for holochain, not once has anyone ever said anything negativity of the product or code they are putting together.

That's because this project is next level and is on cusp of creating something that will change the way we develop applications forever. Your looking at a project bigger then Ethereum and that will rival centralized conglomerates like AWS. Ignore the baseless FUD and get in before this blows up. Your welcome for the advice, thank me later.

Attached: holochain_logo.png (1562x1562, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wT3YjyyPGWo
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope more people hear you OP

Attached: good men.gif (500x236, 2.62M)

I hope more people hear you OP

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Dumping all my BAT for this. Going all in.

Is 2.4mm holo enough for suicide insurance?

The benefit is insane. The cost is quite a bit tho. Considering all the fud thats been made for Holo. Currently holding over 500k of it. I want to see some promise considering it will not be on binance US. And IDEX is a pajeet exchange.

At least 1 million is considered suicide insurance.

Good cos I dont want it to be my main choice but I want to make a big profit

>proof-of-meditation
>money-of-good
>that fucking dalai lama thing

If you hold this you're a dummy. It's going nowhere. The devs are imbeciles.

Checked, based and redpilled

So you're not expecting this to go above say $1 - 10?

no, 1M is considered Holochad
500k is suicide stack

What's the make-it amount? I loaded up a bunch this morning.

What do we do with it? Put on hard wallet for now?

based!

250k should be a suicide stack. 50cents is enough to sell and buy a home with 7 acres of coffee trees and bananas in ecuador

that's being built on Holochain also not the same at Hot - Thats like comparing one erc20 token to another and blaming ETH for the difference

Learn math retard. IF they ever ship a product (and that's a big if at this point) the ceiling on this is like $.01 in the next few years. This won't be able to compete with centralized cloud hosting for a long, long time. Just look at how many services AWS offers and how cheap it is. There is essentially zero reason to switch to Holo unless it is nearly free. And even then no serious company handling any type of sensitive data would ever host their web app on a bunch of raspberry pi's set up in neets basements. They are required to comply with insanely strict security policies at both the physical layer and the software layer. This is a pipe dream project at least 5+ years from being even a niche player in the hosting space.

$125k would be nice, but I wouldn't call it "making it".

is this you?

Attached: Elmer_Fudd_-_LT.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

are you brain-dead??? we hit $0.0025 recently so $0.01 is easily doable. this will hit $0.50 eventually. now fuck off with your stale FUD, HOLO never tried to compete with AWS (centralized) they follow a blue-ocean strategy (new market).

The FUD is getting good. I think it's the time to buy back in.

Attached: sophia.jpg (950x534, 63K)

Hosting on Holo will be very inexpensive, especially of the bat. There will be more hosting providers then applications needing hosting, which means the price that hosts charge will be forced down, and thus the amount of hosting you can get with 1 holofuel credit will be extremely high. This means hosting will be very cheap, and that also drives the demand for holofuel up because it has power to provide immense amount of value in hosting power. Eventually the demand and supply will stabilize as more applications choose to build on holos framework due to the distributed nature (no centralized entities), interoperability of apps (you can brdige anything together to create forked applications in segregated shared DHT spaces), and the low cost to actually host. When it stabilizes you will have a full ecosystem of hosts and applications running autonomously around the world in a truly p2p scalable manner with no central entities. By then the price will likely be around $1 and the Mozilla partnership will be finalized.

Cope. It spiked because of fomo but the incompetent devs have thoroughly killed any trace of that. Everyone other than ico buyers are bagholding at this point and just begging for a quick pump so they can get out. Good luck with that.

i bought in january with FIAT. my bags are getting real heavy that i can tell you goy

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190708_at_12.43.12_PM.png (1438x1006, 130K)

Exciting times are ahead.

Nice job. The rest of us bought LINK and 10x since then.

Quads confirm Holofags eternally BTFO by LINKchads. Enjoy poverty.

Smart money is taking Link gains and putting it into Holo now. That's how you win this market in the long term. Holo will produce much higher gains from this point on.

cope. from all the wojaks 90% of the linkies fell for the $10 EOW meme and held all the way down kek. can't blame them the MM did a fantastic job painting the chart bullish until the last moment before the crashed it. i still hold 15k LINK btw sold 10k at $4 :)

you faggots have been shilling this chinkware shitcoin for two years
it hit an all time low last month

Attached: 1463481090747.jpg (536x536, 41K)

No moron it just hit ATH a month ago. Horeee shit you morons on this board are next level.

The other most pathetic FUD for Holo:
It's falling in SATs. We literally just hit an ATH at $.0026 about a month ago. This is inevitably going to be .01 near term, and much higher in the coming years.

This.

This has probably been the most successful long term PnD to date. There's definitely a lot of infrastructure behind this.

Another moron ignores and thinks BTC chart is what he should pay attention too.

Are people REALLY THIS FUCKING DUMB? HOT hit 44 sats when BTC was around 3500$ and now hot hit ATH in USD when when BTC was at 3x-4x that price. I feel like I am taking crazy pills.

the "we bleeding sats" FUD is unbelievably low effort and low IQ. we all know sats are fucking irrelevant if you have an USDT pairing.. i honestly doubled my bag when they started using the sat value as FUD

Just buy link morons

>implying it needs to compete with AWS to be worth billions
>implying it won't BTFO all your shitcoin platforms and take their marketcap

Attached: 1558545214426.jpg (502x442, 29K)

It is performing terribly relative to the broader market and will continue to do so because these boomers are in over their heads and their software doesn't work

Das rite, buy my token white boi.

Attached: 1547927835967.png (308x313, 88K)

trap fo sho

the software does work in alpha tests. watch the AMA on YT

Vaporware garbage this timeline was never realistic. At minimum 3 year away from launch

Attached: Holo-Roadmap.jpg (1685x596, 39K)

I've had bags since IDEX but it's going to take aa real dent with the Binance ban... buy back around then.

Attached: 1536688627806.jpg (500x560, 284K)

Holo will never be released. The devs can't connect more than 5 nodes and they're needing 5,000 before shipping ports. Go ask in the chat about how many nodes they have working together. You will not get an answer because the reality is fucking embarrassing. The latest update video was retarded and only highlights their incompetence. Whalefags may still pnd this, but if you're looking long term, get the fuck out.

>It is performing terribly relative
no. no it actually isn't. moron.

ehm the dent already happened the week that was announced lol still buying more if you are right. would be comfy
fake news. see the AMA youtu.be/wT3YjyyPGWo

I'm not watching this bullshit, they're full of lies. Remember back at the start of the year Mary said ports would ship in a week? Kek. I get my information directly from the source, the Holo dev team. Confidence is at an all time low.

a whole new, decentralized internet, aka CP sharing: the coin. Doesnt have a chance in hell. dump your bags before it goes lower.

Just skimmed through the TG. So they actually admitted they've only connected 3-4 nodes for Holo? Fuck me that's funny. I bet they didn't go over the CPU usage though, did they? Current tests with ports use 100% of the CPU and cause major overheating problems. It's so inefficient they're basically needing to go back and rewrite core code from scratch so that ports don't explode on a global scale.

I have a few k in this. I need to fill my bags asap but im a poorfag with only 2M of these things.

guys i know nothing about HOLO someone redpill me

pretty sure these hippy boomers can't code shit. the github is a wasteland of half baked bullshit

>incompetent devs

>cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/

This is Holochain brainlet. I used it to build a light weight chat app for my friends and I. Holochain is great, even if it is a bit buggy and difficult to use.

The problem is Holo, the hosting app. It's just not going to work. This is what HOT is tied to. Holochain doesn't have a currency at all because it's not fucking needed. It's a totally useless cash grab.

Fun fact: some Holochain devs found a way to make apps visible in browsers without Holo. It will eventually come to surface when Holo implodes.

Nice try, Satan.

>It's
Fun fact: Although this is not true, even if it was, this would mean they now can block that in their code from being possible in the future. People are literally lying thought their teeth on this thread to spread FUD, my god. The ports do not use 100% of the CPU efficiency, it's actually been proven that they are immensely more efficient then running apps on other frameworks like Ethereum.

Also you always run tests at first with small scale nodes before testing larger scale quantities. That's how every company does code tests. Stay poor people.

FUD me harder incel, sorry you missed the ICO. are we now at the point where we just lie and make shit up? bullish af, reminds me of ETH back when it was still sub $1.

>I get my information directly from the source, the Holo dev team
larp or post source

Again, you're talking about Holochain, not Holo. Yes it's far more efficient than Ethereum and will be used on a global scale, but it will be without a tacked on "hosting app".

ITT: Retard "investors" who don't know the difference between Holochain and Holo.

How about you tack a penis on yourself faggot

holochain is open-source but still patented technology. go back pleb

Yes holochain is more efficient in its own right, as it's actually free if you dont care to host your apps. Its value prop is not only efficiency, but truly p2p, ability to easily fork apps, maleable consensus mechanisms and validation rules, naturally scalable, etc.

But the synergy of Holo with Holochain is what allows for apps to run on the traditional internet vastly more efficiently and less expensive compared to other app frameworks like Ethereum. And this bridge to the traditional internet is what will perpetuate mainstream adoption so that people like your grandpa will be using this type of tech without even knowing it. This takes time though to build, and it takes many tests via small node counts to ensure that it can operate at scale across a global network. If you are to impatient to wait a few months then shame on you, you will simply just miss the ride.

Is the holo vs holochain user right?

Lol

Again, Holo isn't needed for hosting. You can host a Holochain app using regular hosting providers like AWS right now if you want, but the Holochain core team have developed a different way to provide "hosting" for regular users. This won't be made public until after Holo fails though.

They are two different things. The naming of Holo caused a lot of fighting between team members because when it fails, it will reflect negatively on Holochain. They should have called it something else, but they wanted to ride off Holochain's success for the ICO.

What a larp. Show us the GitHub repo of the holo chat you claim you built and maybe we’ll beieve you

Why is holo so controversial? Who to believe?

Thinking about just dumping this shitcoin.
already sold half my stack, and half my stack at the time was 200% my original buy in.
Maybe ill just hold the other half of this shitcoin for a minute. Havent decided yet.

They are retarded hippies, but the real issue is that they don't deliver when they say they will and people are starting to suspect these fucks can't code well enuff to finish it. I looked at the code a while ago and the networking is still written in fucking javascript. It was obvious they can't ship their holoport bricks cuz the software doesn't work, and as such the boxes are absolutely fucking useless. huge scam. RFYFL.

And give away my identity. Sure. It's really nothing exciting, just plain text messaging. But it's exciting seeing a completely p2p app in action. I based it off an old app I built on Ethereum a while back. It was a fun experiment, but you'd pay gas for every message and wait for confirmation kek.

Anyone educated or high iq enough to refute this guy?

Attached: 77F26BB7-4D76-45BF-A29C-F49B56FA5454.png (750x1334, 473K)

1m+ it depends on your trading skills when the holochain ico bubble comes

this low quality fud is bullish as fuck

high IQ and educated user here
what do you want me to refute?
The fact that he made an app that only he knows about, but he can't show it to us cause reasons? Sorry, can't do that.
Or hosting Holochain apps on AWS?
You'd probably could host them on AWS in some half-assed way. You'd basically have to rebuild Holo from scratch and it would be a shitty version of it. They guys from Humm.earth did something similar I think. So, assuming that is true, how does that change anything? The point of Holo is to provide decentralized hosting. If you want centralized hosting just use existing technologies.

Gee, you're in a bit of a conundrum here, bucko.
People who are shilling, are shilling cause they want to fill their bags.
People who are FUDing are doing so, not because they want to fill their bags with cheap HOT, but because they are good guys and they care about YOUR financial well-being. Coincidentally these good guys are well informed about the project and are just sharing the information with the rest of "the gang" and in no way they create intricate bullshit FUD to keep newfags like you away.

Attached: 1547071372115.gif (260x291, 2.6M)

im not trying to be a dick, but can someone tell me what arthur brock has actually accmplished? ive looked around and seen some of his projects hes been involved in, but does he have any notable accompishments or background held any prestigious positions at other companies?

>can someone tell me what arthur brock has actually accmplished?
He's amazing at monetizing his daughter. Imagine what he could do for Holo.

Attached: brock.jpg (786x544, 121K)

Yes you can host Holochain apps on AWS etc. Some are doing that now. Should Holo ever work, it will be slower and more expensive than other solutions, but the point is decentralization.

Attached: 1559453304657.png (1200x4362, 1.11M)

WHERE CAN I BUY HOLO?

binance. but this is long hold faggot. dont cry if you're in the red for a while

who exactly is your source or are you larping

It's called holo because your money will disappear like a hologram

if you're right, then the price of Holo will still go up because of hype and confidence over Holochain.

THANKS! i don't mind i want to get out of QNT and HOT looks comfy as fuck. chart is also bullish

damn wrong user. meant for

Idex, Binance.
if you can't figure something like this you shouldn't bother

linkies working overtime trying to get above 3$, only hope they have is to try and dissuade as many hot holder to buy their bags at the high price

Fud: KYC. No need to use HOT to host. Team hypes, but does not deliver on time

just bought 17million. chart looks like its ready to pump

Attached: 1562260713458.jpg (634x637, 53K)

>KYC
?
>No need to use HOT to host.
even if true, it'll be tied to market confidence in Holochain aka speculation like eth.
>Team hypes
they're actually quite reserved.
>does not deliver on time
this is true. but eh, id rather wait for better product

HOT/ETH pair...

noticed how pointless is to try to trade HOT/BTC on binance. maybe if they added an extra decimal in their. binance fags could be taking advantage of the massive spread.

How about it his 50 sats first before telling me its the next eth okay?

Attached: AFE0002B-FE00-431F-AA08-B36482F834E6.png (544x479, 160K)

This is the literal General Magic of crypto. Their ideas will persist and be achieved, but not by them.

You don't know anything about the project and don't understand ethereums value.
>Even If true
The state of nolinkers. Research research research

Based Christ dubs. My body is ready

Using AWS defetes purpose of Holo and would be a half ass solution. The whole point of this project is truly distributed P2P apps, and Holo is necessary for that. The code is not JavaScript crap either, it's being written in rust and it's all over the GitHub, just look for yourself. This is not your typical cop and paste code project, this is a new paradigm shift that will result in anew breed of ico frenzy P2P apps. I'm steadily accumulating right now, as should all.

Dozens of alt coins in the green today 5%, 10%, 15%... Holo? In the red like usual. That’s my boy, never change