Harmony One

>not buying this clear double bottom

Suicide stack is 100k, making it is 1mil, anything in between and you'll only need one more good trade to make it.

Attached: 20190712_132655.jpg (1080x2220, 508K)

Its going down again, it came up to meet its 1 day MAs. It has not completed a reversal quite yet, its going to have sink back down to consolidate its hourly and sub hourla MAs. Sell now buy back sub 105 and thank me later. Please screencap

will i be able to at least buy a used nissan sentra with 9k?

Imagine think 99 wasn't the bottom lmao virgin

I know you said sub, but I put in an order at 105 on this advice to hopefully be sure to get in, we'll see what happens

Why do you believe it was, exactly? The feelings you trade on?

I base it on reality . Btc has made wild swings since then and it’s barely budged. The bottom is in.

TA in a 1 MONTH OLD COIN

Attached: cwl.gif (180x180, 643K)

Is 25k enough?

Lets see who's right.

Just like all the other coins that jumped up to meet their daily MAs today? They all found their bottom on the same day? Wow, what a coincidence.

guys, anything that makes 15% in a day has chances to go up of course, but more chances to go down, trading is a probability game. stop doing it the biz way which is the buy high sell low

Place your bets man. This coin has bottomed 99% sure and you can cope all you want about it.

How am I coping I couldn't care less about any single coin other than BTC and would love to buy ONE if it was going to make me sats. Its not in a position to yet, I'm trying to help you.

ur probs right unless bitcoin goes sideways for a fair while desu

dad?

Breakout/Trend following approaches are actually the most successful. Read the Turtle Trader books.

So actually go ahead and buy high and sell low, biz is always right.

The matic like rise starts now

Yep I also feel it. Like a candle we haven't seen in a long time

thanks lad i think you're right

i bought in today @ 118 and I think ima go with your analysis

Can someone explain how/where this was trading before ieo?

Attached: 88A876DC-B1C7-4A32-AD92-F618432887C1.png (750x1334, 152K)