>HR department just complained about pepe emojis in Slack

Attached: 1530467348821s.jpg (201x178, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/b9w5t8/aita_for_posting_a_pepe_meme_in_my_work_slack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using memes in work environments

Unironically cringed

paste complaint text please

pretend you're a normie or quit your job

This

I really hope you arent joking and people are getting triggered due to you spamming feelsgoodman pepes.

we had a small pepe mural on our wall that had a bunch of other artwork. Someone complained that it was a nazi hate symbol and HR hired a crew of cleaners to come in and remove it.
They tried to start a manhunt for the artist but only the oldfags knew who drew it and no one snitched on him.

you drew the pepe didn't you user

You are now aware that 90% female HR departments is why modern corporate culture is so neurotic and SJW

Based

suprisingly no but i was fond of it

literally all IT companies have at least 50-100 custom emojis on slack though

also not only at my place reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/b9w5t8/aita_for_posting_a_pepe_meme_in_my_work_slack/

Attached: lDlK2u8.png (997x159, 64K)

>participating in any form of social media

wew lad

>4chinz aint social meteor

this is anti social media

Slack is embarrassing, startups are embarrassing, mixing the beauty of memes with your shit starbucks latte tier job is cringe and embarrassing.

you know all kind of companies use slack now right?

We use slack only because AIM shut down
F

Attached: DLdYj5oWsAI3a4J.jpg_large.jpg (608x423, 25K)

Get absolutely fukt wagies, no making gestures with your fingers unless your owners cock is in your hand, You better call me a fucking xher like I fucking identify as, and absolutely no posting that godamn frog, got it wagie slavie.

Attached: 1562631152000.gif (365x400, 551K)

slack is for faggots

>wut do you mean Sad Frog by Matt Futureā„¢ is racist?????

>literal redditors adding pepe memes to their workplace slack to show how memetic they are
This is exactly the reason why they pepe meme started integrating nazi symoblism and scat