Let's talk about Brapper. Exit scam? Main dev holds 40%? Main dev is homeless and on drugs? To buy or not to buy?

Let's talk about Brapper. Exit scam? Main dev holds 40%? Main dev is homeless and on drugs? To buy or not to buy?

Attached: IMG_20190628_203928_039.jpg (1000x750, 100K)

Theres nothing to talk about. Shits dead in the water

Looks like EtherFlyer buy order book is empty. Forkdelta has some buy orders though.

I'm getting Bitcoin vibes. It feels like buying BTC back in 2013.

Holy shit you little brappies are so immature and stupid. whores arnt going to want to use a coin that is the equivalent of "farters" . It's not sexy. Farty coins don't buld on the sexy image for adult professionals. Why would they want to use "fart butt" coin. Think about it you pathetic brappies.

Attached: 1562715714794.png (792x792, 412K)

No money for degenerates.

i have 70 million brap and this statement is fucking retarded

Definitely exit scam. Feel bad for the talented people who out a lot of work into marketing. One look at the website tells you at least some if them care. Oh well, way with the wind

Attached: Virgin_Braphog_vs_Chad_Milkman.png (2848x1002, 284K)

i wonder if that claim about getting listed somewhere if it reached 100 ETH volume was true

ya feels like buying gold for 1 cent per killo

fucking fag

it's worth throwing a small bit of money at just in case because there's potential there

I think that's for CMC

before the FUDpocalypse today things were going pretty great. There are good devs and pr brains on the team. If they manage to control their messaging, which admittedly up to this point has been piss poor and tantamount to self sabotage, things could pick up again. Today could have been prevented if certain members of the team were reigned in is all I'll say. there's plenty of potential there if they deliver on their goals. right now it's a wait and see how the next week plays out to me.

Honestly I'm waiting another week and by then if things are still looking grim I'm selling for Milker, copycat project sure but at least they don't have drama threads like today

I emplore any devs from brapper if they think they can't save the project jump ship and find another token to use their skills.

I just want to remind you that pepe coin was in the top 100

you can actually SEE how big the market for it is which is why the drama is so annoying.

Milk faggots trying to steal the idea by Fudding brappers to death. Absolute scum.

this

There are quite a few good things about this project, and decent developers. Of course, the one loudest faggot is the worst faggot, and of course he's one of the devs. With him gone, shit could really pick up quick

Am I banned?

i like the idea, as a meme coin. the main dev holding 40% of the circulating coins and not willing to change that means this has no chance of taking off. the fact he couldn't see this from the beginning shows a lack of vision and overwhelming selfishness. as if any of that matters though. this coin is a joke, just as it was intended to be.

Bitcoin vibes kek

No there’s no potential. It’s dead.

heeeeeeeeeeey man, its about freedooom and shiiiett.

Attached: 4324325476.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I cant believe we're at the stage where brap is being fudded and copycats are popping up

>I-it's just fud!
Look at your order book retard.

>Tron will be 10k one day

thisone cracked me up

its the year 2025 you are in the streets smoking a good cigar, and driving your lambo. Suddenly a 10 ethot appear from nowhere, she look at you, her brapper scanner detected a enormous amounts of brappers near, you look at her, she is good she is a 10 you decide to reveal your power level, you have 1 billion brapps, then you spend the whole night with her during a brapper party in your condo.
i the future ethots are in the hunt for the new gold, they mine brappers, its the only thing that matter to stacies, if you are a brapper chad, only brappilled get laid.

Attached: VCqxl9C.jpg (604x576, 84K)

BASED AND CHECKED, this is now a McAss bread.

Attached: 433116C8-EF83-42E8-9613-340FDDDAD2F3.jpg (533x745, 57K)

they dont have drama because they haven't been brigaded and FUDed yet.

Holy shit you little brappies are so immature and stupid. whores arnt going to want to use a coin that is the equivalent of "farters" . It's not sexy. Farty coins don't buld on the sexy image for adult professionals. Why would they want to use "fart butt" coin. Think about it you pathetic brappies.

Attached: 1562884076658.png (1038x822, 462K)

milker didnt steal, they are the same faggots. Xander admit this is his 5th project. He failed 4 time.

This

Holy shit you little milkies are so immature and stupid. whores arnt going to want to use a coin that is the equivalent of "sow" . It's not sexy. Beastial coins don't buld on the sexy image for adult professionals. Why would they want to use "sow 2%" coin. Think about it you pathetic milkies

Daily reminder that the main dev (the one who holds 40% of your tokens) ACTUALLY said this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: kek.jpg (1182x741, 342K)

Seems to be similar. Airdrop and go from there.

Brapcoin could be memed to something decent, especially if work as promised is done for verification and ties into camgirls promoting it.

You can tell by the way they are both retarded.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Similar appeal to sexual memes and airdropping.

Proof?

Checked

That doesn't make any sense. BRAP can go a lot higher that 60 gwei, selling now is throwing money away.

This is Xander posting, he's the only one that referred to this shit as "breads".

I'd bet money you're right.

I want to invest so it goes mainstream just to help normalize the BRAP fetish.

Attached: facesit.jpg (600x800, 106K)

This. Main Dev issue aside they are some talented people still trying and it costs fuck all to buy some right now. Just throw 50 bucks at it, if it works cool, if it doesn't you lost what, one night out's spending? The website, listings, and the admittedly cool brap.me function came all relatively quick so they was passion for the project there. Holding a non risky amount as a moonshot wouldn't hurt at this point I feel

Holy shit you little brappies are so immature and stupid. whores arnt going to want to use a coin that is the equivalent of "farters" . It's not sexy. Farty coins don't buld on the sexy image for adult professionals. Why would they want to use "fart butt" coin. Think about it you pathetic brappies

Attached: 1562864719700.jpg (622x622, 51K)

I believe in Brapper Token. It is my most prized asset and I will NEVER sell until 1 BRAP = 1 blowjob.

Attached: b93lgr-IG_saskifarrington-UUtsWx7.jpg (1080x1208, 399K)

Main dev will turn his life around and brappers coin will moon

Go shill halo or vidt raj.