Just lost my job about an hour ago, Jow Forums. If I sell my crypto and stocks, I'll have about $600 to my name...

Just lost my job about an hour ago, Jow Forums. If I sell my crypto and stocks, I'll have about $600 to my name. Any advice? I'm kinda freaking out at the moment.

Attached: 58845609_138584067302235_2260353441499698148_n.jpg (480x480, 86K)

Start suckin.

What happened user?

If you roll trips I'll toss ya 500 links

Not really lol i don't wanna get banned but wouldn't it be a fun game. Soz about the job.

Are you the user that was looking up work place shootings at work?

My cards weren't working so I couldn't get a Lyft to get to work on time. Honestly can't blame them. It is what it is. Just scary.

Sirrreegaaaaaaaaaaaay

It's all good thanks anyway

Someone get this man some kneepads stat

Attached: 090E6C56-A589-4EA7-A540-50D67A282F1F.jpg (511x671, 41K)

What was ur jeb

Don't sell the crypto. You'll go through the money, still not have a job, still be broke, and have no crypto.
You're just delaying the inevitable if you sell.

Do not sell. Stay with family. That's all I got

If they fired you over something stupid like that then it doesn't sound like it was a very meaningful job in the first place, usually if it's something you can't get some street shitter to do they won't fire you for being late once.

In any case, get another job subsist off cheap food and put everything you have into link. I'm literally not selling a single link. If the country goes to shit tomorrow I'm just going to go homeless instead. I'll just tough out a couple years of homelessness until my linkies can be staked then like a retarded pheonix I will rise from the garbage pile shiny and chrome

Attached: 1561167861587.png (831x799, 399K)

BASED thread. I also want to know

Nah that's not me

Yeah, you're not wrong I suppose. Thanks.

Of you have a car, download the caviar app and start delivering food brah, you can make up to 25 an hour easily. Or amazon flex and deliver packages. Or go work for amazon

>If I sell my crypto and stocks, I'll have about $600 to my name.

$600.... That's what I put that into shitcoins for keks

I've been there OP. Don't even trip, being poor sucks but stressing out about it doesn't get you anywhere so don't waste time and energy doing it.

Cash out your cryptos, use that money to float you to the next job. Start looking, you'll find one. This market is too volatile when your situation is this precarious, and if $600 is a lot of money to you, you can find a job to keep you there by Friday next week. Enjoy the weekend.

They fired him because he is not a dependable person. This was not the first time he has put his own priorities ahead of the company. Taking a Lyft to work demonstrates poor decision making skills as well. They did nothing wrong.

I already thought it might have been something like that but it's never a good idea to assume, maybe OP's car broke down and he tried taking the lyft instead? I've known employers that fired employees for simply not liking them before, so the idea that some boomer would use him being late as an excuse to fire him doesn't really sound too surprising, but since he only had $600 net worth yea you're probably right