Guys I followed this woman around last night at the library and took a picture of her...

Guys I followed this woman around last night at the library and took a picture of her. She didn't see me taking the picture but I took multiple. I found her so amazing but I couldn't work up the courage to talk to her. I then followed her from a safe distance to her house so now I know where she lives. I'm currently learning her morning routine it looks like she works as a nurse. She appears to be single. How exactly can I work up the courage to talk to her? Do I go and wait for her to come out of her house and just walk up to her and say hello? Please you have to help me I need to enter into a relationship with this woman she is driving me crazy. I've already made it from crypto in 2017 and now I just hodl btc because that's all I need to do now. I'm trying to work on my social life and skills now that I've made it but I'm struggling on working up the courage to talk to women. Please guys you have to help me. I'm going to keep following her until the end of the week and write down her routine then I'll get back to you and tell you everywhere she goes. Maybe you can help me figure out the best place to bump into her so I can finally lose my virginity.

Attached: 20181130_205539.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

user, I...
let her go and try to get to know a girl a different way because this shit will freak anyone out. you two won't work if you already started it creepy like you say

Kys

kidnap, rape, then kys

its really that easy OP

larp
nobody is dressed like that in the middle of july you dumb fuck

Ah, true love. She is very pretty user.

that's an expensive jacket and she looks asian.. you sound too pathetic to afford her.

lol

Fucking Creep, Jesus this place has become literally a dumpster fire

Reported , you fucking psycho

That's not a library, that's a bookstore

you lost senpai? reddit is ---> this way

>filename
>20181130
>2018-11-30
kys larp

Post most pics

>it's summer everywhere on the planet in July

dumb burger

Attached: 1561348444151.jpg (472x198, 18K)

you must first be sure she doesn't have a penis and is actually Lucifer in disguise

Attached: eyes are bleeding.gif (220x145, 993K)

>nobody is dressed like that in the middle of july you dumb fuck
new zealand, iceland, north of norway/sweden/finland should i go on?

Get these garbage ass threads out of here. This is why I stick to Reddit.

fuck r*dditors are retarded

Kek

NIGGER FAGGOT HEIL HORTLER

didn't read, not selling

Attached: 1562042232471.png (466x512, 115K)

Have sex
Hit the gym
Get a clue

Bro you need to read it’s top notch

I hate Asians so much. Fucking weirdos. It almost makes me wish we could flood our urban areas with blacks again so they can all rob their canada goose coats

Ok so two things seriously.

1. This is creepy asf stop now
2. If you don’t care about being a creepy weirdo. Get her routine, and “bump” into her somewhere and ask her out on a date. “Hey, I’m user I think you’re cute. Can I get your number? Maybe we can hang out out sometime” or something along those lines. “hey I think you’re cute mind if I get your number?”

You’re creepy as fuck regardless.

Attached: DB6FE899-1F4C-4C13-8FFF-E8C2061EF5B0.jpg (1145x640, 44K)

YOU WANT MY STINKIES?

COME AND GET THEM!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

i love this place

you should try boning one

This is fake who the fuck is wearing coats this time of year. I'm in Canada and it's hot as fuck.

she will tell you to fuck off loser, this will cause you to rage inside and tie her up in the trunk where u can proceed to do as u please with new gf