When the fuck did link hit $3 , jesus fuck. all these past years, people shilling it like no tomorrow...

when the fuck did link hit $3 , jesus fuck. all these past years, people shilling it like no tomorrow, actually makes sense now.

what coin is next?

Attached: 1560878041045.jpg (250x190, 6K)

>what coin is next?
None. Crypto is about to begin its death throes. You missed out. Better luck on the next scam, champ.

Qnt

VIDTs next moon mission if you don't have a lot of money to invest. Otherwise Quant is a reliable comfy hold, less risk but you're wasting your time if you can't sink at least several grand into it at this point, you'll see returns but nothing major. VIDTs mcap is low, and will be getting a tier one listing this quarter. If you only have 500-2000 to invest I'd go w/ that right now. Higher risk but a much greater reward at only 10m mcap.

Fuze is also set to take off, McAfee is shilling it and obviously holds a bag. He will continue pumping it for a while. It's a very risky investment at this point though but in my opinion team is solid and McAfee will make this hit BOMB levels.

QNT is too expencive, fuze is shady atm, should i just dump it all into chainlink? im thinking about long term 5+ years

LINK

This nigger gets it

if i had no crypto i would just get as much link as i could and forget about it. for every low cap that explodes like QNT there's 500 more that just lose money.

Dude how new are you? It’s about the mcap. Look at where links mcap is and the total supply. Look at how higher the mcap would be for you to do a 10x or something. Now look at what the mcap would be for qnt to do a x10. There are fewer QNT tokens so the price goes up more. It’s not about an individual token price, it’s about the percentage that your total investment will grow. Would you have said eth was too expensive at 12 dollars?

Lol same type of dumbass that said bitcoin was too expensive at 1000. That’s not how investments work retard

>Would you have said eth was too expensive at 12 dollars?
Yes. It's completely worthless and should be $0. Give it a few years and it will be. The majority of the world won't even remember it ever existing in the first place.

This, if you've been here long enough you would know

Ok cool so there’s no helping you. As long as we’re on the same page

>What coin is next
Chainlink is still going to do a 300x

Attached: IMG_0573.jpg (734x737, 162K)

honestly OP its two more years or bear market,

smart money took link profits at 4.00
nothing good coming up fir the next few years sadly
dont quit your dayjobb

Peak delusion

The next coin is V-IDT.

Holo if you're patient.

Lol, this market is and will continue to be manipulated.

This. VIDT will make you RICH. Hodl it.

>smart money took link profits at 4.00
i bought 7k linkies at like $.2 and sold at $3.40

Harmony ONE

found the wagecuck

> omg eth is 4$ now, what coin will moon next.
Honestly user. Get your shit together and atleast get SOME linkies

>next
lol it hasnt even started

Look, you probably lack the brain cells needed to understand how goddamn offensive saying the N word is. People will make your life a living hell if you don't smarten up. Cut it out with the racist bullshit bro.

>what coin is next?
LINK

Attached: FF129093-110B-429D-908B-581045110E8E.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

is it though?

Attached: 1560693945626.jpg (231x250, 8K)

shut up nigger

>Cut it out with the racist bullshit bro.
after considering the facts, statistics, data, and evidence, racism is the only logical conclusion.

Harmony one

wipe the cum out of your eyes you tranny fuk.. do you realize where u are and what niggas b actin like here?

Reserve Rights (RSR) is about to melt some faces.

Does this mean we will transcend the heavens?