Where do you want to live after making it? In the city or some place secluded?

Where do you want to live after making it? In the city or some place secluded?

Attached: image.jpg (608x342, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KCOY-LVXmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I probably won't have any permanent residence. I'd likely bounce around trying to find some place I can be comfy and eventually blow my brains out when I realize how discontent with life I'll always be regardless of how much money I have.

probably another shitty apartment, but by myself this time

this

My mom's basement

Both, according to my whim and the season.

Why not both?
Downtown condo, baller cabin on a lake.

definitely both

Baste.

No amount of money will make me happy, because after I have money I'll still be me.

Basted.

This is true. I made it and I am still a NEET. I came to realize though that people who have an endless desire to consume shit are the ones with a problem. All I care about is the ability to cover emergencies, any more than that and you are a piece of shit.

that's depressing, but nah .. it will still help

Somewhere secluded, at high elevation growing my own food and watching the world burn like this based Boomer

youtu.be/6KCOY-LVXmk

You need both user. A nice big house on a large parcel of land somewhere comfy and somewhat secluded with good weather, and then an apartment in either Manhattan, London, or Tokyo.

The cherry on top is adding an ocean-front beach house. If you have all three of those you're set. Bored? Go to the big city. Want to get shit done and have a comfy communal vibe? Stay at your big house 10 minutes outside of a tight knit college town. Want to get away from it all? Hit the islands.

Somewhere in Texas and Tokyo.

i was interested until he said he cooks the rabbits for food.

Both

I would go around the world starting a borderline homosexual commune of men who want enjoy fighting each other in dingy basements then MK-ultra them into burning down the world so I could have a chance of trying to make it a second time on hard mode.

>he doesn't eat rabbit
Faggot

I've lived in the country, and I think I definitely prefer the city. I'll get a nice penthouse apartment one day.

Somewhere on the beach where I could yacht LARP. But i hate the heat, any suggestions besides NorCal?

The city, because it's the only way to impress top tier thots. No girl wants to come home with you to a house in the fucking suburbs.

Which state has the best internet while having the least amount of niggers and degenerates?

Both indeed. You'll need a base in the city to refuel your spice racks.

Tokyo's in fucking Japan retard

>doesn't think a country house would impress the right kind of woman
Not going to make it.

In a cabin far away from everybody

Isolated off-grid farm with food and water supplies and plenty of solar power. Maybe an apartment in the city as well, but the farm is priority number one.