2020 will be the year of woes. Mark my words and make your preparations now...

2020 will be the year of woes. Mark my words and make your preparations now. The illusion of abundance will disappear in the blink of an eye.

Attached: venezuela1.png (1020x460, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aS3-HdthMVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh Im ready

Attached: bulv3b3pspr21.jpg (1241x1244, 107K)

Hahahahaha

>2020 will be the year of woes.
Is "woes" a biblical reference?

Attached: charlie5.gif (320x240, 1.12M)

>The illusion of abundance
this would hit hard for so many. maybe the left would even come to their senses

I live in San Francisco, we can just eat the homeless.. prolly get a good buzz too cuz they are all on heron

is there a famine in the bread basket?
because food is still just coming out of the ground around here.

US will probably be fine since our economy doesn't really depend on the rest of the world buying our shit. if worst come to worst we can always just make it and consume it ourselves. The rest of you guys wont be so lucky though. The old bretton woods trade system is now being abandoned because the US doesn't need it anymore. Rest of the world is on their own again. Welcome to pre-ww2 world but with more deadly weapons this time around.

America really is the greatest nation on earth. Every other country could burn and the US would still have everything it needed.

79% of americans would an hero if they couldn't afford internet

imho "great" is a term that's used loosely to describe America. It's has superior geography and that gives it an economic and military edge on everyone else. But it's not perfect. As time drags on it's becoming more and more apparent that maybe the whole revolutionary war against the British might have been a bad idea. White births are on the decline and we really needed the british empire to secure our place in history as rulers of the world. America was built to defend against enemies at the gates but not enemies from within. Once whites fall below 50% of the population they will become politically irrelevant. America isn't being destroyed but rather usurped.

How much GUN & AMMO to make it eoy 2020?

It will be a year of recession for sure, and houses prices will go down, stocks will go down, and everyone will be panicking to store value. Do I store it in Gold? Do I store it in Real Estate? and some....and by some I mean many....will ask Do I store it in Bitcoin? Online Cryptocurrency? and those same people will pump our bags.

Attached: 1562177188393.jpg (491x498, 191K)

The writing is on the wall already. Housing is slowing down. My uncles McMansion has been on the market over 6 months now... No more buyers. BLS reports reflect same thing. Job market platued in June after shedding a few hundred k jobs and ticking the unemployment rate up a notch. Junes report showed no improvement.

Good.

This shit needed to implode 3 years ago.

this

gotta get it out of the way, we're overdue as hell

It's either going to be a year of massive gains for boomer rock buyers, Crypto traders, and land owners (not real estate but LAND) or SHTF Mad Max. Prepare for both.

1k Ammo has always been the suicide stack.

Whites are pro-gay and liberal if you exclude boomers. Fuck them.

What is Free Wifi?
Literally any coffee shop

I'm a neet so this won't affect me. Though I will buy more AT&T and AR stocks when the market crashes. Waiting to see when it hits, My guess is by the end of this year and most certainly next year. It's been 11 years almost since the last recession. It has to happen very soon.

Attached: 1502066258044.jpg (810x1080, 187K)

Is this about crop yield declines from climate change?

Thank god she will soon have RSV to buy all these bottles.

>right vs left

Kill yourself npc retard

How is she so fucking fat?
Is it the genetics?

~50 years of fattening carb eating and not exercising daily.

No. This is about the US government printing our problems away in 2008

Till every citizen endup in concentration camps want it to been fled to Mexico

i know i would

you know there will be a lottery again?
youtube.com/watch?v=aS3-HdthMVo

does your 1k ammo help you there?

Yeah, things are pretty fucked from multiple angles.

CIA says she's starving and you better believe it.

>houses and stocks will go down
>everyone will be panicking to store value
no dumb dumb, if prices are going down, everyone wants to store their value in cash beforehand, so they can snatch up cheap deals during the recession.
>what is recessions 101

The USA is a house of cards sustained by oil wars.

This guy zeihans

this is how i know an economic collapse going to be glorious.

Everybody says that. It never happens.

>recession will never happen
heh

It's usually understood that when someone says left they mean anti-white. It takes a while for terms to die out.

Buy silver and sardines while you still can.

You have it backward dude. America is the single most overleveraged country in the world. It's like everyone has been spending 3x beyond their means while the US is stuck in a 100x long. That's what happens when you abandon the gold standard to avoid a 50 year old default.

Delusional, God dam you're brainwashed. How will burgers cope when reality sets in?