This time it's different

>This time it's different

Attached: B2CF94D9-6BC8-44DC-AB4C-3414C14AEEDE.jpg (588x678, 50K)

It's never different

Until it is

>4 billion tether printed this time
it isn't

We are unironically going to a million dollars

Chainlink is unironically going to 5k

BTC is going to 5k. ETH will absorb much of that liquidity only to transfer it into LINK

Attached: E3381B67-7C33-44CA-87BE-3EC795E7E310.jpg (940x627, 45K)

>t. newfag thinks he's an oldfag for surviving 2018 crash but is totally oblivious to previous BTC cycles

What's going to happen anons? I have a job starting in Novembe, but until then I'm a penniless neet. I'm not ready for corn to moon, not until I can inflate my bags. Tell me it's gonna be okay anons!

LOL HE THINKS ITS REAL

You have to be 18 to post here

I'm assuming that the more volume coming in are the 2017 bag holders trying to break even. Why else is there more volume but a lower price atm?

>muh 5k
COPE
O
P
E

okay newfag here
are you saying this because inflation is about to rise on USD and because BTC halves next here?
Is that why BTC goes to $1mm or is because of the McAfee meme?

>he didn't just brap post
absolute state of newfags

This is unironically the return to "normal"

sorry i only just got to Jow Forums.
I can tell you a lot about other things, though.

its some weird shit but that's a stretch, the return to normal is before the casuals get wrecked

Speak the word

This is why every bull deserves to be shot.

WE BLEW IT

zoom out

No its exactly the same...its rising. Use log you stupid faggot.

Parabolic rises like this always dump. We're going to at least 8k.

I agree with this. When LINK starts mooning people will panic-sell BTC to buy LINK. New money entering the market will go to LINK.

rofl
sellung btc for alts?

We have been crabbing for 2 weeks now. Last time it insta dumped and moved very aggressively. I am sure at least 50k is reachable.

he posted this at $1000 retest too, every 4 years like motherfucking clockwork

you guys make me want to sell more of my LINK. LINK shills need to step it up. They're killing the projects investors hope.

It's not, zoom out, it's just the usual correction on the way to $1M+.

HAHAHAHAJAJAJSFIGLLFUSIBOCUSKVB

Why, yes. A second run is fundamentally different that the first.

Now everyone knows it is a Ponzi and it will dump back to sub $3k.

Everyone is just waiting for the signal to panic sell.

It almost happened few days ago at $11k

finally someone with brains
thought I was in crazyville

You’ve found a fellow nocoiner homding Chinese scam coins as heavy as you ?? LOLOLOL. All you poor fags praying to allah every night for btc dump so that your “alt season” may come lolol. Not happening poorfags. Enjoy your bleeding shitcoins.

Attached: 6D5D6F0C-3140-4281-83CE-81AC09F4765A.jpg (460x366, 23K)

im tethered up bro ill scoop up your alts at 6k /btc

you could fit a pink wojack in that chart.

Annnnnd there it is !!! HAHAHHAHAHA
It’s all a ponzi held up by tether house of cards and yet all you poor shitcoin faggots can’t wait to buy some when it’s cheap LOLOLOLOLOL. Are you capable of comprehending what you are saying ???? Lololllll hahahha. Just proves your all jealous nocoiners looking in from the outside wishing you can get a piece before the halving lllol.

Attached: 00B01CEA-BDF9-47A3-B015-6E42A7A5435C.jpg (480x480, 21K)

OH ! BTW !!! WHY YOU HOLDING TETHER BRO ??? ITS ALL A FAKE SCAM THATS GONNA GO ZERO OVERNIGHT AFTER THE NY HEARING REMEBER ???

HAHAHAHHA. Can’t even get your FUD’s straight you poor nocoiner bobos.

cope

im in to just make huge profit over zoomers like you with very predictable market psychology. the fact you see this enormous pump and dont know what happens next makes me afraid for you. you must wake up from your delusions before you lose your entire stack

YOU GOT TO DUMP SOONER OR LATER, YOU FUCKING BITCH, I CAN WAIT YEARS IF I HAVE TO.

that is fair perhaps but usdt has the biggest vol. if it goes to zero it will be later on whereas bitcoin is dumping in the next week

What liquidity, it's fake tether

I dont normally take pleasure out of shorting with all the suffering it causes, all the dreams it stomps out, all the despair. but this time due to the behavior of the bulls and their euphoric denial, I will enjoy it greatly. I will stomp on your grave. I will laugh in your face. I will spin in your eyes. You are FUCKED.

>16,000
>8,000
are either of those bitcoin?

BURGERS ARE WAKING UP TO THIS ITS NOT EVEN BEGUN LOL

Ger out

I woke up just in time to reopen a long with the profits i took at 11850. Nice

Attached: 1554786070208.jpg (675x1200, 105K)