OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

beincrypto.com/the-chainlink-team-has-started-mass-selling-its-link-tokens-but-why/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1527950489903.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beincrypto.com/the-chainlink-team-has-started-mass-selling-its-link-tokens-but-why/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unironically bullish af

this is the part where you get greedy op

Buy signal

Attached: 1562335066384.png (249x249, 79K)

bullish AF

I mean you have to read to article to know, but what do I know.

Don't forget to do the needful and shit up the comments frens

Honestly super bullish, And you can tell its written by someone not familiar with the team and project

BUT WHY?

Attached: 1476658645198.jpg (332x332, 13K)

Unironically bullish as fuck

>he doesn't know all media is paid for
somebody wants to shake people out. which one of you was this?

MY LINKES
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this meant for

lmao now I know I've made it

Are you crazy? How is it bullish when the chainlink team is cashing out?

>not knowing

You simple minded little summer child.

Boooooolish

THIS, FUCKING SELL NOW EVERYONE!!!!!ONEONE

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST LITERALLY CONVERTED MY BTC TO LINKS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM BURNING ALIVE ALONG WITH MY FINANCIAL SECURITY AND WELLBEING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If they were to benefit from the stratospheric price increase that is about to occur words like “collusion and insider trading” could start being thrown around.

I AM FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENTLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ■■■■.jpg (1000x800, 567K)

That’s pretty bullish article. The fuck yoy talking about?

Shalom goyim beware this sell off and don't trust the team instead trust us Jews who have never led you astray

>beincrypto.com/the-chainlink-team-has-started-mass-selling-its-link-tokens-but-why/
theyve been selling 700k links everyday for a while and the price has literally gone up 20% from where it was yesterday despite the fact they sold another 700k this morning lmao fuck off nigger. anybody with a brain knows theyre expanding their team/software development. but by all means panic sell your link again so i can laugh at you after this shit hits 1k EOY