Tell me user...

Tell me user, why do you think Bitcoin isn't going to be the global reserve currency when only more and more people are accepting it as such?
>based on thin air
printed fiat holds no value as well, yet everyone believes it holds value. Isn't that the only criteria of currency?

Attached: 1562772526023.png (800x800, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will bitcoin's volatility eventually disappear and the price stabilize? High volatility makes it unsuitable.
Also, what practical limits are there when it comes to the system needing ever more electricity and computing power to for its POW consensus?

Because medium of exchange PRECEDES store of value you uberloser cucks. You think you can reinvent physics you dumb mansluts. Btc has 1mb of utility, basically nothing. Thats its real store of value. Go fuck yourself. And Lightning Network WILL be made illegal because its PRIMARY design feature is to lose transaction records. People hate losing records and the next global economy will NOT be built on a crimecoin. Thanks for slowly making me rich by being mentally my inferior, losers.

One the price is high enough, stability will be an intrinsic characteristic. Most people can't move the price if the asset is at 1MM

finite supply and limited inflation means value only goes up relative to central bank monopoly money. volatility is high for several reasons:
- most people don't yet understand what crypto is and why it has value
- currency wars are brewing
- recession/depression looming, so lots of uncertainty
- speculation
- market manipulation by big players

what if i told you the volatility is not from btc, but from the paper money?

Stop letting the boomers know.

Fiat currency IS built on COUNTERFEITING technology fuckheads. Partially but very important. You fuckheads do no proper market analysis, you take a glance and think you know shit bit youre fucking CLUELESS. Fiat is running on the steam built by the gold standard just like btc is running on the steam built by having non restricted blocks in practice. Its value now is propped up by time restricted SHITCOIN GAMBLING, extremely limited actual store of value, first mover reputation and a ponzi-like lie that retards repeat because they want lambos and are too cucked to make it in the real world.
Metaphorically suck my balls.

>Belief
Yes that is literally the only reason. Everyone agreeing to believe it does.
Fiat is printed out of thin air. Most people know that now.
Belief in the the corn is spreading.

BSV is gonna be. Attached interesting Statement i found on Calvins website.

---

“This court case and this proof is not aimed at convincing these people attacking him. They’re completely irrelevant. This is all about going over their heads, getting them out of the way. And Craig, with this court decision, talking directly to the people that matter – mainstream media, business and technical, governments and enterprise and startup decision makers. Those are the only people important here.”

Ayre says it’s “quite likely” that the cases, which are being brought in London, will be decided by the end of the year.

Attached: 1D26921A-6C7F-4F94-A774-DC7278D2E21D.jpg (640x780, 262K)

Source for Ayre "quite likely" quote?

>Ayre says it likely
Holy fuck you're dense

because it's whale dominated

it is the oldest one, done deal.

Accumulate BTC & BITG

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI

Attached: TRUMP.jpg (647x798, 54K)

Its in the hands of too few people

Between the fees, block sizes, and volatility, BTC is a failed currency. It's only use is speculating and a crypto on-ramp

sold your 10k stack for a butt plug?

you seem sore

I'm not sore, I just realized that the only advantage Bitcoin has is name recognition and first mover advantage

>based on thin air
>printed fiat holds no value as well
Can you retards stop saying this! This is a (((FINANCE))) Board! You ignorant cunts clearly don't understand fiat!

Fiat is backed by debt, that debt is paid thought labour (slavery). Not just the labour of today, but the labour (slavery) of future generations.

>Isn't that the only criteria of currency?
No, Labour (slavery) is what backs up ANY currency.
InB4 MUH middle east country X is backed by oil
Guess what you need Labour (slavery) to take it out of the ground!

TL:DR
Fiat is backed by the labour (slavery) of future generations.
PoW are 'mined' aka labour
Scam coins require a team = Labour

Fiat is backed by the legal power of the US government.

What's point of backing up any currency if the value is inherently faith-based?

The only thing thats happened with bitcoin is a cyclical pump and dump with volatility going up as price goes up every cycle.
The only time bitcoin is not volatile is at the bottom of the cycle.
Bitcoin will always be volatile.

While youre right, the collective delusion known as fiat or even bitcoin does not have to end. Ever.

The us government is an illegal occupying force in America funded by stealing your tax dollars so they can enact more laws upon you.

volatility is the point of bitcoin.
nobody would use this outdated piece of shit if it didn't have the potential to x10 your investment in a few months.

Consumes a fucktin of energy

BASED

this. bitcoin is a rare asset that have a positive correlation between volatility and price increase.

>outdated
Do you have some other cutting edge solution in mind?

ethereum is faster, cheaper and does more things.

Not fungible, not scalable. As money it is unusable, therefore it well not be the world's reserve currency.

Attached: monero_vs_other_cryptos.jpg (2000x2000, 371K)