Get as many rsr as you can. sell your house and car, live in a tent, take out a loan, ask friends and family for money...

get as many rsr as you can. sell your house and car, live in a tent, take out a loan, ask friends and family for money, rob people, get knee pads, do what you can to get more rsr. rsr is going to 20,000x over the next 8-10 years

don't you wish you did this with bitcoin 10 years ago? this your chance now

Attached: rsr666.jpg (537x348, 22K)

#pajeet

>#pajeet
Wrong Patel this is the whitest coin in the market

Attached: 1562974726586.jpg (562x720, 34K)

>#pajeet
nah, i'm white, british, 36.. bought my first bitcoin at $2.70 otc ( there were no exchanges back then. at least none that i knew of). i understood the tech was revolutionary and would one day replace gold and fiat.. and would be worth 100k+ because of it's limited supply.. i minded it as well.. was back in early 2011 i think... biggest risk was it getting banned... too bad it has scaling problems. hope they can solve this one day

until then, rsr will be the worlds store of value/currency

Time to rise

Attached: rsrise.jpg (647x404, 41K)

Kys shill

>Kys shill
jealous? don't be. you can make it like i did by holding rsr for 8-10 years

Why are you shilling then

people are stupid if they don't buy this coin

>Why are you shilling then
i dont know the definition of shilling, but if you know something will increase in value, you want to hold it and tell other people about it... we all did that with bitcoin for years..

Please explain to me why this is gonna blow up man. Seriously, nobody can

The 'vault' or whatever is going to hold a mixed bag of assets like gold, usd, rsr

And the circ supply is only like 6%. I mean yes RSR will pump, but paint the picture for me where it goes 100x. (like exactly what needs to happen). Be davinchi

i got into crypto at same time as that davinchi nigga...

rsr has the best use case.. rsv, a decentralized store of value that has a stable price... able to be used as a currency

the more rsv that is used, the higher the price rsr goes..

billions of people will use it.. the value of rsr will sky rocket

So it’s dependent on adoption. That’s a big “if”, user.
Unironically, why would (((they))) and their central bank scammery let this take root? I hold RSR, and think it’ll perform well, but I can’t see it doing what some of y’all are saying it will.

lots of people didnt see potential in bitcoin too.. they necked themselves now

lmao if you faggots actually invest more than 5% of your bankroll on this shitcoin

Nigga, I wasn’t saying that to be a fudding little bitch, I hold Rsr and believe it’s the best new project of 2019. But in what world will the central banks let all the plebs just opt out of their fiat scam? They’re gonna use all their boomer power circles to legislate this into oblivion once it starts to threaten them.

Timestamp stack skincolor and I'm all in

Where do buy?

Low IQ summerfags overrunning this board. Can’t wait for September.

Why this coin should go up?
Serious answer

>Why this coin should go up?
>Serious answer
you are not going to make it

>Nigga, I wasn’t saying that to be a fudding little bitch, I hold Rsr and believe it’s the best new project of 2019. But in what world will the central banks let all the plebs just opt out of their fiat scam? They’re gonna use all their boomer power circles to legislate this into oblivion once it starts to threaten them.
people said this about bitcoin. that governments would ban it.

this is great advice.