This shit is finally dumping, get out now and rebuy at $1

This shit is finally dumping, get out now and rebuy at $1.

Attached: 1fcbWnGw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/blockchain-brad-interview-with-quant-network-ceo-570-banks-rearchitecting-the-financial-system-faade0cc544f
sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could be a panic when they realise theyre trapped by the lack of liquidity...(if they wanted to sell that is this is not finacial advice)

impossible for this coin to dump, there is an extremely small circulating supply with god-tier owners

Attached: 1532428604786.jpg (761x657, 230K)

what is that brown thing on the quant logo?

Nice cope...kek lets see how close the community really is as they race to the exits to dump on each other. Why not ssk removed if he will share his wallet.

Bosch.

>$1
PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE

Next leg up incoming

I wouldnt buy it at €2 when i had the chance because its impossible to put a price on a token that grants access to software.. the token has 18 decimal points ok... so if in the future 1 qnt is €1000 the price of accessing the network will be the same price as it is today its the same as norton anti virus for example... the token on idex is not the token the bank buys the banks will be negotiating there use agreement and be given tokens after the agreement... we the holders have no power even if overledger is massively adopted it will be nothing to do with the price of the token... Quant can list itself on the russell 500 and be worth a billion and the qnt token could be worth pennies... its extremely hard to value the token other than by estimating the likely hood of people thinking because Quant is a massive company “umm the token must have value” not for me ..im out

Imagine if apple stock was apple coins instead? Who cares? The future always seems stupid when it’s happening in the present.

That's completely incorrect. The quant token is literally bought for licensing.

you just exposed your total lack of reading comprehension

Right apple coins that allowed you the right to download ios 10 then that would be more comparable to Quant

Lmao. Retardation sure is fun.

Bought from Gilbert behind non disclosure agreement... the quan token you hold is literally a fan token you are just cheerleaders for the company in the hope someone in the futures will want to buy that token from you... meanwhile Gilbert charges a bank a set fee to ise the network and gives them tokens then to interact with it as they please for the given period of time

I sold this and am now buying the vidt bottom this market is too easy

Look im not saying QUANT wont be worth a shit tonne in the future its just extremely hard to value a token that allows you to interact with software...

> Finally dumping

Attached: 678687687678.png (1011x573, 37K)

it won't. Crypto is worth a lot due to it being used in literally millions of different payments and tasks...actually more like Billions if a crypto is actually adopted. Having a couple of case uses is fucking pathetic. imagine Bitcoin was only used to licence Quant dapps and access the damp store, it wouldn't move the price of Bitcoin one single cent. But somehow the token is worth 150m lmao. Wake up, its case use is tiny and the buying pressure simply will never exist.

Kek
WHY IS IT DUMPING SO HARD REEEE

Try and understand quant use cases before you type such absolute shit again.

QUANT IS A SCAM

lmao'd this proves that the real pump hasn't even started yet

Attached: 1546444044824s.jpg (250x228, 5K)

I know people who've made a million from this kek. They can't even sell though.

No you don't

>I know people who've made a million from this kek. They can't even sell though.

it's definitely going to dump on the first real exchange listing that provides them with real liquidity.

ICO Token Price: 1 QNT = 1.51 USD (0.00232558 ETH)

presale was 20 cents.

see a pattern yet?

i went all in just now.

Attached: qnt.jpg (1222x684, 98K)

Yes wow you looked at the chart
You don't know anyone who bought and held since then

>I know people who've made a million from this kek.

I'm one of them

>They can't even sell though.

Why would I want to? It's going to the hundreds, or likely thousand of dollars. I can happily wait 6, 12+ months through each mini cycle.

Hi I bought at 50 cents

Yeah you're not though are you

The token is used to access overledger. if they generated $140 million of revenue that would equal a $10 token price. This does not take into account tokens not for sale or lost.

Who cares about pre-sale prices? People used to buy pizzas with Bitcoin.

I can’t beliebe the state of copage lol.... people using some of the most mindless arguments against quant that make you seem like you were just cryptoborn yesterday. I think a lot of us know where this project is going and it rhymes with “top 10”

Slop pen

fuck men

>You don't know anyone who bought and held since then

I actually do.

I can tell you live in a Mumbai slum shack and don't have more than 1000 USD in crypto but some of us posting on here live in the first world and actually know people 'behind the scenes', like developers, exchange owners, VC's and whales.

I have 12000 of qnt alone lol you silly boy

yikes this is dumping back into oblivion. Looks like the "samefags" fudding this were right.

Wow if .043 is “dumping back to oblivion” then should I just market buy more here? My buys are around .035 lol... fuck

>clearly insincere, repetitive manufactured "conversations"
just another Quant thread

Attached: 1532428604785.jpg (750x394, 319K)

No seriously though you guys think this is the dump? It’s .044 I will literally off myself if it doesn’t go back into the 3s that’s where all my buys are. Tell me now, what do I do

FUCK

Attached: FBC50C34-4DEB-4B04-AB14-05F265CAABF7.png (1125x2436, 635K)

Lol it’s not

read a cart.the rsi 30 support level was at 42. buy in now dickhead

What's so great about QNT anyways?

OH FUCK OH FUCK IT WAS A SCAM AFTERALL GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1561893163655.jpg (1172x1125, 111K)

lol having fun? No ones falling for your shit

Good for you, maybe one day you'll become a big boy and swim with the whales.

The impressive organized shilling using quite advanced emotion-based and association-rewiring manipulation techniques.

Very professional social engineering.

Doesn't matter how many people refuse to sell. Buyers determine value.

There are thousands of dead coins with principled bagholders who refuse to sell at 1 sat.

Literally following BTCs movement, but yes tell me more

How do I know that you aren't the one trying to social engineer people away from the project you're still trying to accumulate?

Who would want to accumulate when its going to zero you total retard

You're coming on too strong. Nobody's going to panic because of your retarded comment.

You can't with any certainty. One has to look at the content of the post to discern that.
Literally take the info in the post and reason about it.

>telling me to use reason, all the while knowing that I'm a brainlet who will come to the wrong conclusion, precisely the conclusion he wants me come to
Well played user, well played indeed.

>all the while knowing that I'm a brainlet who will come to the wrong conclusion
The quant automaton operating tactic spelled out directly as a projection. Congruent with every other criticism made about the Quant automatons.

Quamfy

Laughing at salty retards

QNT just green dildo'd again. Perfect bounce off the macro trend line.

Congrats anyone who might have listened to the OP's fud. You officially made the wrong decision once again.

are you guys high? Youre ridiculous. Same two dudes in a basement trying to spam qnt fud. Here for any newbies or lurkers. Look into it yourself and determine if a scam got sia to do a press release.

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/blockchain-brad-interview-with-quant-network-ceo-570-banks-rearchitecting-the-financial-system-faade0cc544f

sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial

I'm high and I know quant is going to $100.