Why isn't anyone talking about IOTA and other non-block/DAG coins...

Why isn't anyone talking about IOTA and other non-block/DAG coins? IBM just released their first commercial Quantum computer this year... It's only a matter of short time before the entire virtual (asset) game is affected.

ITT: You tell me why I shouldn't go all in on IOTA, and I tell you why I think it's a good idea

> Max supply is already circulation, this must inflation proof it to some degree
> Market cap too high to be just some flyer (like QRL might be), not so high its 2late
> The developers are looking to do something that's actually innovative and useful with the technology. It could revolutionize cyber security, which has limitless applications from protecting files from counterfeit, securing a systems of automated public transit, and biotechnology/implants just to name a few examples.

Attached: b1.png (1080x1349, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/dusk-network/dusk-network-development-update-june-27572ed6166f
medium.com/dusk-network/research-release-fully-private-account-based-cryptocurrencies-bed13829b387
campaign.dusk.network/13977/7884574
medium.com/tangram-tgm/tangram-faucet-distribution-economics-overview-72141e9562bf
youtube.com/watch?v=OyXu-CX33-c
youtube.com/watch?v=mQhQuE5JnUo
reddit.com/r/Tangrams/
instagram.com/elsie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quantum computers are a meme.

Reddit talks about IOTA incessantly. Non stop. You should go there

unironically this, there is huge misunderstanding when it comes to quantum computer's affect on cryptocurrency

Oops I forgot to add
> Faster than blockchain transactions
> Better scalability than blockchain

Memes got Trump elected

Sure, I'll check it out. Thanks

Please explain

Attached: Suitface.png (344x486, 144K)

I just had an epiphany. Computers that act in a way similar to the popular image of quantum computers may be feasible. lol
I think I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader for now, heheh.

Because we are not bagholding a shitcoin that doesn’t even works

Are you under the influence of drugs right now?

> Doesn't work
Why do you say that?

Attached: Surfin.png (586x226, 271K)

Do you guys really think people won't be able to generate Bitcoin blocks using Shors Algorithm in the near future? Can we get some scientists in here please...

Attached: Dawkins.png (480x300, 163K)

Just research what IOTA did the last 2 years (Not much of real value) ... its an big dissappointment to watch this coin.

I'm 80% iota. Agreed, disappointing progress from a tech perspective. But things seem to change rather soon. I sold most of my LINK for more iota.

>Why isn't anyone talking about IOTA
BECAUSE IT'S SHITE

Attached: SHITE.gif (530x300, 1.86M)

IOTA was my first coin, and I still hodl a couple Thousand of this shit. But its an reminder for me to never ever be emotional again at cryptos.

DAG is superior to IOTA and a better investment.

Data products are already a trillion dollar economy. Success stories like Cloudera and Databricks show the massive demand for big data related products and services. IBM’s acquisition spree in the cloud, stream and data providing market as well as the notable RedHat acquisition, paint a picture of an even more data centric future.

Data products like address data, location data, investor tax filings, weather sensors, price feeds, movement data, customer preference data, AI training data, analytics etc. are in high demand. Demand will increase with the growth of IoT devices and sensors that generate and contribute to thedata products of tomorrow. In that sense Constellation not only allows for the secure connection, traceability and interoperability of devices but also enables their data monetization.

Constellation’s unique feature is that it allows for direct on-chain data processing. No other blockchain infrastructure is able to do that. Ethereum as a world computer falls short in that regard, as it cannot process any sizeable amount of metadata.

Attached: 1561812134455.jpg (795x1250, 98K)

look like a deadcoin, should i back an insurance stack?

Less from a tech point of view but a practical investor one given the circumstances for the potential of this coin

It seems like the de facto Directed Acyclic Graph(DAG) going into 2020 as it does both IOTA and NANO's jobs better but has 1/180th the marketcap right now with so much room for growth. This shit looks primed for the perfect storm.
>Dropped right when the 2018 crash was in effect BTFO all the initial investors
>OG-CEO found daytrading with cuck earlier investor funds, forced out
>Devs all burn their personal stacks as a sign of good will to keep centralized threats like what happened with NANO
>Coin has completely bottomed out just in time for the next bull run while the tech just keeps getting better and better compared to all other DAGs.

Regardless of the team refusing to lose face over their Ex-CEO fucking them over, this coin is primed for a megamoon given its potential. Just reaching the IOTA market cap would be almost a 200x, and with the bull run raising all tides, normies flooding in in 2020 as Libra, and financial institutions being on the table soon, Constellation seems like the Ripple of 2020.

At the point you realize what a gem this is, the price is going to explode rapidly. You can't expect to make a big profit investing with the herd. When something is obvious it's already priced fairly, or more likely in crypto, overpriced.

Funny, I did the reverse thing in early 2018 and am now a millionaire. IOTA is a scam that was made to lure in people that don't know jackshit about crypto. It's basically nano, but with a more "professional" appearance (on the surface, if you dig a bit you'll see how unprofessional the project really is).

Yep, IOTA only produces worthless withepapers ... .

> Ethereum as a world computer falls short
> Constellation (DAG) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform
user, I..?

Thanks user. What are some projections you're thinking short-term for making back the initial on this investment?

Attached: Business Deal.png (500x333, 256K)

Constellation will have a token swap in this quarter as their mainnet goes live. It's my only hold except BTC. (Because there is a chance it goes parabolic)

>"innocently" rests hands over pussy so we are denied harmless entertainment
>the worst whores
>best sluts

Attached: 20190711_050310.jpg (800x480, 41K)

At least 5x by eoy

IOTA in its current state needs to get somewhere between TOP 40 and 70 on CMC to be fairly valued

>random incel autistic totally out of touch comment

you are going to make it. But don't even bother trying to convince Jow Forums that IOTA is worth it, they hate it with a passion

>muh link 1000$ eoy

Just keep accumulating til you're comfy and you'll be handsomely rewarded

Hmm... I'm new to (DAG) - is this a directed acyclic graph coin or?

Thanks

Attached: vintage suitcase.png (454x629, 185K)

Holo

> 666
Fuck...

Attached: Stan.jpg (314x302, 31K)

it's even funnier because of the biz shitposts about IOTA's logo including a secret "666" pattern

but to get back to some of the stuff you said, they do indeed try to come up with innovative and groundbreaking stuff, unlike 99% of the crypto space

The road of research and innovation is a bumpy one but I'm convinced they have the right brains to pull it off

Thank you. I'll have to dig more and explore other options too. Does (DAG) run off directed-acyclic-graph as well? Because if not, that would be seriously misleading... What other coins are pushing new tech that aren't part of the 99%?

Attached: GSS.png (680x374, 390K)

That's actually the same reason why I like Dusk, they're trying to come up with stuff of their own

medium.com/dusk-network/dusk-network-development-update-june-27572ed6166f

medium.com/dusk-network/research-release-fully-private-account-based-cryptocurrencies-bed13829b387

They came up with their own zk smart contract implementation, i don't get how people don't see how huge this could be for securities

They're running a campaign to score some free tokens so feel free to use my ref link if you wish: campaign.dusk.network/13977/7884574

But if you cba with the ref link DYOR, this project is going to be big (just like IOTA, Nano and Holo btw)

I am not the one that evoked DAG. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole desu

>their former CEO traded ICO funds lol

>campaign.dusk.network/13977/7884574
Thanks, I'll check it out t - I don't know much about smart contracts. I'm holding Nano... What makes Holo special?
> (DAG)
Yeeeahh... I'm on their official Discord right now doing some research.

Attached: TLS.jpg (680x318, 39K)

>Holo
Agent centric consensus, which avoids usual scalability bottlenecks; elastic supply (look this one up because it's deep) and biomimicry in the way they're trying to set up the network's infrastructure (Biomimicry is an approach to innovation that seeks sustainable solutions to human challenges by emulating nature’s time-tested patterns and strategies.)

People here laugh about Holo being a bunch of hippies but they don't see the potential of biomimicry, because obviously they're cleverer than thousands of years of evolution lol

Btw my biggest hold is still IOTA

and if you like DAGs, not $DAG, I'd recommend having a look at Tangram

They aim to become the privacy Nano, fast, feeless with privacy by default, and a fair distribution

medium.com/tangram-tgm/tangram-faucet-distribution-economics-overview-72141e9562bf

Attached: x5gz5quth8r21.png (772x693, 544K)

Very interesting.

Thanks again, I'm really uninformed as to how many DAGs are out there which is one of the reasons I started this thread.

> Not even putting the coin name in the file name
Very helpful, user. Thanks for contribootin

Attached: dancing case.gif (351x698, 750K)

his picture is referring to Fantom (FTM)

I hold a little bit, but the cult-iness some people have with it.

You're welcome bud, don't hesitate to ask ahead if you've got more questions. And indeed there's a lot of stuff going on in the DAG sphere, unfortunately a lot of crap too, this is crypto after all

the cult-iness some people have with it puts me off a bit*

Woah woah woah, how do you even acquire a Tangram? Do you have any? Also, what are some other coins in the "DAG sphere"

Attached: Doc Suit.png (443x357, 260K)

>He doesn't know about the Mainnet
Detach from Ethereum my friend, the quadruple digit. IOTA will die as DAG rises as it solves both the issues of IOTA and NANO while having a lower market cap and way more potential for growth and FOMO
youtube.com/watch?v=OyXu-CX33-c
youtube.com/watch?v=mQhQuE5JnUo

Attached: Const.png (898x772, 147K)

Join the discord and hit me up (@bla_bla_bla)

Would like to give you a direct link to the discord but it gets flagged as spam. You should easily find it on the Medium page i linked to you previously though

otherwise you can find helpful links here in the sidebar reddit.com/r/Tangrams/

Tangram is still in testnet phase, you can either acquire some or wait until mainnet when the faucet distribution will be put in place. Again, do not hesitate to hmu on Discord

Of course it's out of touch.
Thot covering it leaves too much to imagination.

In order to believe that quantum computers are real, aren't I required to believe in quantum-theory alternate dimensions? They honestly sound like bullshit to me.

Attached: Untitled.png (493x498, 160K)

>>OG-CEO found daytrading with cuck earlier investor funds, forced out
>>Devs all burn their personal stacks as a sign of good will to keep centralized threats like what happened with NANO
>>Coin has completely bottomed out
You're not connecting your own dots, user. CEO was a fraud, dev team has zero personal incentive. Constellation is dead.

Every imaginable outcome of every single action in the universe has happened in an alternate timeline. There are an infinite number of multiverses, and a quantum computer accesses all of those multiverses and troubleshoots every possible answer at once.
>Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this sounds like bullshit.

Every imaginable outcome of every single action in the universe has happened in an alternate timeline. There are an infinite number of multiverses
Sounds accurate. Logically, something can't come from nothing therefore the creationist theories are the bullshit ones and spacetime must span infinitely therefore. Alternate timelines? I think not... It is more likely they happened somewhere on this timeline, are happening now, and will happen again later somewhere... Sometime...
> a quantum computer accesses all of those multiverses and troubleshoots every possible answer at once
I don't think that's how it works, user.

Oops meant to Greentext
> Every imaginable outcome of every single action in the universe has happened in an alternate timeline. There are an infinite number of multiverses

Shor’s algorithm finds the prime factors of any integer, N. Classical computers are capable of doing this, but in a time that is exponentially larger than the time a quantum computer can do it. If you make N large enough (which we do when we encrypt shit), the classical computer would take so long to find the prime factors that it would take several lifetimes rendering your crack useless. The quantum computer basically does it faster. RSA, the most widely-used public encryption method, would be rendered useless by a QC with enough qbits.

fuck off back to your reddit cuck shed you redditing dumbass

Infinite multiverses without infinite multiverses.
Ooops, gotta problems. Infinite ones.

Attached: 1562002570781.jpg (480x480, 22K)

That’s string theory.

Because DAG doesn't scale and IOTA is incapable of functioning without a centralized coordinator.

Attached: reddit.png (770x789, 510K)

You can believe in it or not, but the empirical experiment appears to show that this is true. So, deal with it.

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1556168762420.png (593x635, 260K)

>He thinks the quantum computes on every city is gonna be a thing before the smart contract bubble

This 100%

>hurr durr we put a bunch of molecules near absolute zero and it solved a basic addition problem in 20 minutes watch out cryptofags

Oop, now that I think about it that does make some sense. However that's dependent on us being in a multiverse which I have no reason to believe we are living in.

This.

Smart contracts are already a thing, aren't they? Isn't that why ETH became so valuable in the first place? Also, you don't need to wait until quantum chips are available to the average /b/tard... I'm sure the makers of Quantum computers are the first ones trying to make their own Bitcoins.

> IBM
> Intel
> Google
> Insert other leader in technology and information
> hurr durr
Seriously dude? You must have some cool shit in your garage or something to talk with that much balls.

>Isn't that why ETH became so valuable in the first place?
not at all user. ICOs are the reason why ETH became so valuable. to participate in ICOs people had to first purchase ETH. it did not matter how hogh eth was, if you wanted to buy into an ICO you had to purchase ETH to do so. this created a constant high demand high buy pressure for ETH. that's gone now

instagram.com/elsie

I'm glad I made this thread

Attached: thonk.png (600x600, 175K)

bumping for moar salt

Mate ur so brainlet it hurts so ill help u, utility is the next meme that will moon the market.
Any semblance of utility will generate fomo, which will quickly die out after people realise that crypto is still not quite ready for mass adoption
The halvening is the tinder, the trigger, the utility is the fire.

Great post user, I am gonna look into DAG