Say tuned. Braptains.Don't mind the Fuds! #Brapper

Say tuned. Braptains.Don't mind the Fuds! #Brapper

Attached: IMG_20190713_195949_577.jpg (1280x930, 83K)

i dont get it.
camgirls take their clothes off for brap tokens?

Goes something like this: Guy copy and pastes an ERC20 template then creates a website off a meme and sells tokens he created for free to scam people.

the road map to 100x, comfy

Attached: 51052239_2271745139815207_6889265848505525166_n.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

What about the drugs your leader is going to do? Put that on the roadmap.

they already have model, and a few more coming. This is the start people, i wouldnt miss out this scam.

You must be so fun

>you have to do drugs or (((some user))) will call you boring

Wait, I'm confused

Does occasionally smoking pot or doing coke make someone not a leader whatsoever? You think Sergey or Craig Wright or CZ have never touched drugs in their entire life?

I cannot wait until this cancer kills those afflicted. Stop spamming this shitcoin

>spamming

lmao

Post this on every single thread involving cryptocurrency. Go on.

i doubt sergay ever does drug, just look at him he is godmode autist

Am I too late for free brappers? I made a thing and posted in like 5 threads but no braps.

Brap.me/BrapLegend

Attached: 1562452925109.jpg (1200x677, 83K)

he smokes big macs

BRRAAAAAPPPPP, share brapper discord pls

Holy shit you little brappies are so immature and stupid. whores arnt going to want to use a coin that is the equivalent of "farters" . It's not sexy. Farty coins don't buld on the sexy image for adult professionals. Why would they want to use "fart butt" coin. Think about it you pathetic brappies.

Attached: 1562715714794.png (792x792, 412K)

https: slash slash discord dot gg slash f8Bqvd

telegram is:
https: dash dash t dot me slash BrapperToken

Yeah, airdrop is over, friend. Gotta buy some on EtherFlyer or DDEX or Bamboorelay. Or I guess some nice user can give you some BRAP

Easiest 10x getting shilled on biz by a mile

This. Lots of potential

It's cheap af now, because FUD was successful.
Those insightful and collected folks who fudded brap.. wait for it.. made a fucking original erc20 with rip off logo.. called milker

MILK is scamcoin and airdrop not working. only BRAP the real coin