When the inevitable day comes where chainlink reaches £1k...

When the inevitable day comes where chainlink reaches £1k, i will not be able to directly take it out and put it into my bank account. Would changing it into btc and THEN putting it into my account be a viable option?

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

^ this is because i use coinbase and its not supported btw but you can buy other coins and turn it into chainlink

yes

There is a good chance crypto is illegal when you are even close to hitting that price (and that's a good thing)

Stop dreaming about making it with internet meme coins, nothing in the world is free. Work hard, forget these fucking childish dreams of yours

Trust me when I say that only fools will sell all their link at 1k

Attached: 1562734225215.jpg (828x1412, 431K)

Attached: 1455015527865.jpg (800x565, 319K)

>t.boomer kike

one day link will be 1k a coin

Yes, I'm sure (((they))) would love that.

They'll tax you on the capital gain from LINK to BTC, but as long as BTC doesn't moon before you sell it for fiat you won't have made a gain on that trade

Well to start of with LTO has the perfect solution for this. The LTO tech will change the way how we live. And it is a good invetment to get rich.

Attached: DDDF004B-E30E-43B2-9996-22352771B52F.png (1200x630, 40K)

why doesn't the boomer want us to make it? you voted to destroy the industrial sector in favour of low wage pajeets.

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

fuck off you cunt im UK

if it comes to it being illegal ill find a way like celebrities do with all their earnings

Link will be an international reserve asset that you can use to generate revenue. Why would you sell?

just incase it tanks from a bad deal or soemthing, im astonished so far at how quickly its grown and im a bit of a negative nancy so i have a feeling that once it hits 4 figures its gonna decline considering ETH isnt even 4 figs

i hope im wrong tho and of course i wouldnt sell ALL of it for obvious reasons

A lot of people only care about their own needs and are only interested in a more modest, wagefree life. 1 million is enough to set someone straight for a modest life and 10 million basically sets them up for life. You need a goal in mind, a plan for using wealth that can power a country, to hold for longer else the allure will get too strong before you say eff it all and buy your lambo and mansion and spend the rest of your life continuing to shitpost on weeb door waxing forums.

Attached: AirGear.png (1560x1195, 455K)

He lives in the UK, do't know if they do that kind of tax there. I'm in Canada and we don't have crypto to crypto taxing, only once it's turned into FIAT do we have to pay taxes.

We still need to pay Capital Gains Tax unfortunately

The deals were quietly lined up for 2 years.

Attached: 1561153911020.jpg (1020x1064, 161K)

What do you mean coinbase isn't supported? They have an account with barclays so you can just open an account with them

im not with barcleys and i cba setting up another account when i can jsut convert it to btc

honestly coinbase not being supported is a meme anyway. nationwide apparently don't deal with coinbase, but they are still letting me deposit/withdraw.

>You need a goal in mind
You know my goal?
I'M NEVER EVER FUCKING SELLING

link $100 will start the golden bull run

just open a wirex account

Stacking just 1k links at 8% a year will already give you 80k when it reaches that price

Reminder that if link reaches 1k, it means it has indeed become the standard protocol, and if this happens, it wont stop a 1k. 1k is fud

1 O O O
O E O Y
O O Y O
O Y O E

Attached: 234vsddd23446.jpg (777x477, 171K)

Attached: chainlink meme 2.png (989x669, 672K)

>tfw capital gain tax is 42% here
How do I dodge this? I don't wanna fund migrants and roasties

This.

Move somewhere that isnt run by ((((leftist tyrants))))

Any suggestions?

I also only use coinbase, how can I buy some chain link

convert your bitcoin into chainlink. If you want to spend more money then buy like £10 worth of bitcoin and it will convert into roughly 4.5 chainlinks at its current price which is around £2.50

Sell link on binance for btc. Change btc to usdc. Send usdc to coinbase pro account. Sell usdc for gbp. Withdraw gbp to uk account for £1 fee (your initial limit is £10k a day, but request whatever you want). Pay 20% CGT on your gains to HMRC in your next years self assessment. Done.

Thanks

When that day comes, you won't have to.

You can also buy ChainLink directly in the UK using the crypto.com app, with a debit card. They store it in the wallet too.

np :)

>Stop dreaming about making it with internet meme coins, nothing in the world is free. Work hard, forget these fucking childish dreams of yours
How has this advice worked out for you given that you are spending your weekend time chastising strangers on a Baltic Amateur Cricket League forum?

Attached: 1555123655294-biz.png (350x421, 141K)

The moon

>Sell link on coinbase
>Transfer money from coinbase to bank account

Why wouldn’t this work? So easy

If you're not a burger it's not that hard. Don't even try if you're american.

If you're in the EU it's quite easy, you have a lot of options. Portugal is your best bet, or you can move to Germany and hodl for a year.

Outside of the EU it's a bit harder, Panama is probably the best (and cheapest) option unless you want to shell out hundreds of thousands for an EU residency.
Overall it takes some patience but its definitely worth it if your country has retardedly high taxes.

Yup. I baught majority of my stack at like 20 cents. Im gunna get fucked so hard.

coinbase is available in many tax free jurisdictions. Simply set up shop there (shell company, trust, etc whatever) and then withdraw into the company bank account. bingo.

Burger here. If the government makes lines of code illegal, it’s time to go to war.

And this is as of now. Crypto laws will definitely change in the future. I just hope there will be a number of relevant options when I'm ready to cash out my link.