0xbtc: Can you increase the 21m cap of bitcoin with a change in protocol?

Can you increase the 21m cap of 0xbtc in native smart contract?

OK there you have it, the value proposition.

Attached: 86971321.png (200x200, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/arbitrary-off-chain-security-using-0xbitcoin-merged-proof-of-work-7c4ff0d07d3f
medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/arbitrary-off-chain-security-using-0xbitcoin-merged-proof-of-work-part-2-show-me-the-code-b63254f1d117
medium.com/@soundmoneycoin/modeling-sound-money-coins-value-with-scarcity-7738175e2c09
mint.soundmoneycoin.io
github.com/soundmoneycoin/SoundMoneyCoin/blob/master/contracts/SoundMoneyCoin.sol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>low quality shill thread
>sentiment thread
go away

>low iq response
>poo poo pee pee

I did buy some just because alt season is upon us and this will do well.

It's up 150+% from the latest bottom

LURKERS & NEWFAGS BEWARE - 0xBITCOIN WAS A BIZ PND THAT THOUSANDS OF ANONS GOT BURNT ON IN 2018

0xBitcoin was a Jow Forums invented FPGA miner scam token.
Almost everywhere online 0xBTC threads are deleted, ie plebbit, its that big of a scam.
The actual daily 24hr volume on 0xBTC is under $10,000 - CMC reported volume is 95% wash trading
Don't believe me then buy $300 worth of 0xBTC and watch the price move by 20%

Around the time that these miners were pumping 0xBTC they shilled Jow Forums CONSTANTLY with it.
There was at least 15-25 spam threads about it daily up until they dumped their bags on all the anons buying in.
It was a coordinated pump and dump and these 0xBTC scamming faggots think that Jow Forums has forgotten about what they did.
Lots of anons were fooled into buying it at $2-$4.
Now there are tons of bag holders of this shitcoin and ALL of the 0xBTC threads on Jow Forums are made by these miner faggots where they coordinate Jow Forums shilling in their 0xBitcoin discord.

This project has a better chance of always being worthless than even worth $5.
No one will really tell you the truth about this scam because so many ppl were suckered into buying it on Jow Forums
Truth is, not many ppl are smart and wise to scams and it takes a high IQ to realize that 0xBTC is a miners scam token.
What's more is the FPGA miners mining this shit are now only making about $0.08/0xBTC and it keeps dropping.
It's incredibly not profitable for anyone besides FPGA fags to mine this shit.

Don't fall for this fucking miner scam token, its always going to be worthless.
>entirely community driven
>zero money for marketing or exchange listings
>scam artists for devs - who literally orchestrated a pump and dump on bizlets
>miner shill faggots who constantly spam threads about it bc they are so desperate for you to buy their bags because LITERALLY NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE

What's more is that 0xBitcoin DOESNT EVEN PUMP WITH LEGACY BITCOIN!!
>do not reply to 0xbtc shill posters

i want to genuinely thank this guy for sparking my interest in this project, without you i would be lost

no you didnt you liar

One of the biggest criticisms to 0xBitcoin is that it distributes via Proof of Work, but it uses Ethereum's PoW as security rendering smart contract proof of work as redundant. I would argue that the economics of electricity-based distribution stands on it's own, however, taking a step outside of my own bias I realized that perhaps there's a point here - even better, an opportunity.

This is a diagram I put together late last year outlining a suite of potential Layer 2 applications using 0xBitcoin's proof of work. Put simply, one can propagate 0xb PoW onto Layer 2 services while keeping them decentralized. This image comes from a 2 part Medium article outlining the details of a simple system for those interested:

medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/arbitrary-off-chain-security-using-0xbitcoin-merged-proof-of-work-7c4ff0d07d3f

medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/arbitrary-off-chain-security-using-0xbitcoin-merged-proof-of-work-part-2-show-me-the-code-b63254f1d117

In essence, one can use a sort of 'merged mining scheme' to chain and secure multiple off-chain services like cross chain bridges, decentralized oracles, payment channels, or even layer 2 compute/storage systems, eventually rewarding the original miner 0xBitcoin fees for security services rendered. The really cool thing is that given the deterministic nature of 0xBitcoin's Proof of Work, these services would benefit from the security of 0xBitcoin's Proof of Work solution, without effecting any of the existing infrastructure. So all mining software and hardware, the mining pools ( shout out to Mikers ) and of course the contract itself remains unaffected. This is a new type of layer 2 infrastructure that can be daisy-chained between the mined solution and the mint() method of the 0xBitcoin contract.

We are currently experimenting with a crosschain bridge, and playing around with a layer 2 decentralized oracle. Hop on over to the discord and say 'hi', it's really friendly over there.

How much to make it?

100 to 1000 depending on your timeline

user, do you know what the U in USP stands for?

Why in the everloving hell would you want to do that?

You don't want to, which makes it superior to BTC/BCH/BSV in that sense.

In what timeframe will I make it with 4500?

perfect case scenario 8 months to 1 year, probably more like 2 or 3

>OK there you have it, the value proposition.
Tons of capped coins, they're not worth shit.

it's capped by force, literally no one can alter the contract without successfully attacking ethereum

hey, dumbshit. quit lying. understand? quit saying things that are not true.

desu he might help more than he hurts

just KYS

Attached: 0xbitcoin-bitcoin-for-ethereum.png (888x888, 148K)

Where did this pasta even come from? I was there at the start of 0xbtc and this whole thing is just a giant lie. The price went parabolic for a week then dropped but it certainly wasn't a PnD. There were almost no threads on biz and the community was literally in the triple digits. There were so many actual real PnDs that you could gamble on and get a way better return. It is unreal to see this conspiracy theory bullshit about a coin that - at the time especially - was a literal who token.

This is just fucking non-sensical since the average person (even with multiple pcs) couldn't mine enough to be able to "dump" a significant amount!

the leading theory is, that guy tried to chase it when it was $3-$4 and got burned

SoundMoneyCoin is the real 0xBTC.

medium.com/@soundmoneycoin/modeling-sound-money-coins-value-with-scarcity-7738175e2c09

We are working on exchanges.

Attached: graphic4.png (242x293, 57K)

i took the bait and tried to read it. you sound like a manic crank who takes too much adderall. you wrote so much but conveyed so little. i don't know what else to say except you probably would like urbit

mint.soundmoneycoin.io

Shut up and mine ur bag for almost free.

good job brainlet, you recreated the failed Minereum token from 2017 but with less pre-mine. quite revolutionary.

the contract is garbage. it's safemath and a mint function that gives a reward if you're the first person to call it on that block.
github.com/soundmoneycoin/SoundMoneyCoin/blob/master/contracts/SoundMoneyCoin.sol
as you say,
>The rules are simple: 0.05 SOV can be minted once per Ethereum block by calling the mint function in the SOV Coin smart contract. Minting SOV is free except for the Ethereum transaction fee.
so there's no pow. but you do burn eth for your chance to get it, so there is that. this system reminds me a lot of dmint, which predates this thing by a year or more.
anyway, it looks like you spent 100x as much time on your marketing crappola as on the technology. if you know that your claims are nonsense, you're a dirty liar. if you don't understand that your claims are nonsense, you have mental issues. anyway, please get out of this 0xbitcoin thread

Starting a minting war will clog Ethereum, how are people supposed to use SMC then?

We at the Ethereum Foundation don't rly like POW thats why SoundMoneyCoin or a Similar Token will destroy 0xBTC.

We are Communist after all.

It will not clog Ethereum Brainlett. You are competing for a Block.

wow ethereum foundation folks hang out here on biz too: that's amazing. thanks so much guys, big fan of the ethereums network.

of course we do in our spare time. And we hate the Idea of 0xBTC. I can tell you that, but its a open secret.

Attached: 0xbitcoin-box.png (666x771, 104K)

10x your crypto with moon3d. bonus schemes awaits

wow thanks ethereums developer, you are vary smart guy

not a dev.

Attached: 1562872314311.png (850x360, 67K)

toast is an autistic genius and 0xBTC is one of the coolest projects in this space