I bought my stinkies at $0.30 now my stack is worth $160k

I bought my stinkies at $0.30 now my stack is worth $160k

Who are the people who are latecomers to stinky and are willing to put 160k to achieve same amount of Link as I am?

Who am I in boat with in terms of latecomers? Old money boomers or some rich crypto chads to throw around money to see if shit sticks?

Attached: 1562496679457s.jpg (250x137, 5K)

Multi-millionaires/billionaires or crazy people.

>demographic sentiment thread
go away

T O N I G H T

Attached: w345netn.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>bought 7k at 47 cents
>bought 3k at 2 doll hairs
>bought 2k at 4 doll hairs
>bought 4k at 3 doll hairs
I'm not doing great but I'm doing well.

>Who are the people who are latecomers to stinky and are willing to put 160k to achieve same amount of Link as I am?

Google, Microsoft, Oracle, SWIFT, Facebook, IBM, just to name a few

Attached: 1561772879622.jpg (1657x698, 178K)

Attached: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (320x240, 56K)

How do you live with yourself? If you didn't FOMO at 4 dollars you could of got 3.5k token for your investment by letting it go back down to three instead of the 2 you got

he'll have millions either way user

You won't make it

>How do you live with yourself?
By being up 20 grand

Attached: 1504751198616.png (560x407, 13K)

Businesses will buy up all our stinks. It'll be cheap for them, even at $1000/LINK.

same but much more at 20 cents too. feels good man

Chekt.

Companies for whom $160k is equivalent to a fraction of a penny. We're gonna make it

My normie friend just bought 1500 bucks worth at 3 dollars

u bought high sirs dont brag here

Attached: linkbuy2.png (1573x1014, 109K)

I got a normie to spend $5000 at $3.50. Oops xD

Just bought $1500 yesterday. I'm the normie.

Same... a few in fact.

Whatever, they’ll thank us later.

Having said that, I only shill it to rich people who don’t care about a few thousand bucks.

I’m the same, I have 50k so I have a bit more than you. But yes, I can’t wait till $6 bc it would be so incredibly hard to get in at our level for normies and neets. So they will become the base buyers at that point, we need literally just to get to $5+

>Whatever, they’ll thank us later.
Naw. Those people will sell the moment it hits under 3 bucks.

Weak hands never change

Checked and keked

Attached: Witnessed.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Why complain about thousands when it will be millions. Better late than never. If you wait for the perfect price point you might miss the boat.

>local user in denial again
Sell already come on pussy

Classier people than you are showing up to swing trade, you stinky faggot. You should stay quiet in your dark corner until they've taken it where you need them to take it.

Nigger I am poor as hell and in between jobs. I just spent $500 of my last dollars just to buy a measly stack of Link. A year ago my plan was to sell off my shitcoins after a small run, that failed and I'm stuck in a sunk costs fallacy with heavy fucking bags. I'm hoping one day I can at least make $10k off my initial investment in LINK, because these other bags crushed my funds otherwise.