If I was a girl I would set up a prostitution business at the beach...

If I was a girl I would set up a prostitution business at the beach. It's where men are at their horniest due to the sheer overload of visual stimuli and it's where they're most likely to spend money on sex. Why has nobody thought of this before?

Attached: tumblr_paw95sWYpC1u4jyyvo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

>what are beach road freelancers
this is already a thing you retard

Attached: 1562462990268.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Cops would bust you in seconds retard. God I swear Jow Forums has the IQ of a toilet

Not in America it isn't. And here it would have to be done discreetly through some kind of app, because they would get caught advertising it out in the open.

people here has been lossing btc in exchange of shitcoins for years now, what do you expect

See It can be done if it's implemented in a discreet way that doesn't reveal the girl's identity easily until you've been verified and paid some kind of deposit through the app. Also it wouldn't be advertised as sex, but something more like a "beach companion".

>not in america
this shithole isnt relevant. muh freedom, yet cant fuck drunk 16 year old girls legally or enjoy a fine 18 year old whore for lunch money.

no it cannot be done because you are ruled by kikes. get over it or change places. kikes are soulles but not dumb, your little app would get raided in weeks

>cant fuck drunk 16 year old girls legally
You can in most states actually.

Attached: consent-map-827x512.png (827x512, 103K)

how about 14 like germany? no? then kys

Then make it a dApp and nobody can shut it down.

#3 has the nicest ass but #4 is all around irresistibly hot

undercover agents can still participate in this dapp you brainlets

>If I was a girl

Attached: CFC2C5D1-0DF8-49EB-A6C9-4C8BC7495FCA.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>he doesn't want to be a girl
faggot

You don't have the foggiest clue how the game works user. You're like the guy who's never thrown a punch in the ring but has all kinds of opinions about what the fighter should have done in the last heavyweight title fight.

Attached: enemy stand users.jpg (493x591, 67K)

If they are drunk then they can't consent. If they are under legal drinking age and drunk you are absolutely getting charged with rape.

Enlighten me then, how does "the game" work?

Attached: 1562561756970.jpg (179x170, 10K)

I mean that's true for any age. Even a 60 year old can charge you with rape because she was too drunk to consent.

Because they are below legal drinking age a prosecutor could argue that any amount of alcohol makes that consent invalid. I've known people who got charged for shit like this.

What would someone like you even do with that information?

Noone goes to the beach to fuck a whore you retard

>wants to have a pussy so every dick around wants to fuck it
>calls somebody else the faggot

Attached: D5160370-6D9A-406E-AD25-3B7D40B9166B.png (1046x1401, 565K)

I unironically go to the beach to see good looking women in bikinis. If there was an easy way to purchase sex from one of these whores I would probably do it every time I went.

this

the only way to safely fuck jb hotties is being an high school chad, other than that an you are potentially ruining your life

it's over if you aren't chad

Attached: 15yearoldgoddess.jpg (427x640, 100K)

you either work for ((them)) or you get rekt

14 in Macau

So jews run the prostitution industry in America?

4 > 3 > 2 > 1