1 thing stinkers haven't taken into account is the competition

1 thing stinkers haven't taken into account is the competition

Oracle is a literal who company, when compared to other silicon valley giants.

Only link holders are deluded enough to think their coin will be the next BTC.

Of course who knows at this point, it has first movers advantage.

Even then it would take a miracle for this meme to reach $1000.

Oracles are important, but they won't be valued that highly.

You'll have to make a decision to drink the link koolaid and join this cult.

Attached: 1554666124014.jpg (1024x686, 306K)

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

checked

Attached: D3pjpMdW4AAoFW1.jpg (1040x1200, 100K)

Spread the truth user!

kys kike

Maximum cope

drns

Do you realize that Sergey is buying up all competitors?
How small is your brain nowadays? Probably my balls are bigger that your brains.

Attached: 1509740434327.jpg (366x378, 124K)

Honesly, I can't believe you guys are still around. I have to commend you on the long game. For the past two years, Link shills have been coming here to take advantage of vulnerable new members on biz. You know the whole /ourcoin/ thing? It's true. Check the archives, there were plenty of posts trying to force Link as a meme. The project is literally two guys and a whitepaper. Google isn't even using chainlink, they just wanted to shill their own services to the blockchain market. It's amazing that some of you faggots actually fell for this. I do have to admit, the fact that sergey has kept the curtain up this long is surprising. All of the other scam projects died during the bear market. Do you honestly believe a philosphy major with a minor in religious studies could be the one responsible for arguably the largest and most revolutionary technology in blockchain? think again faggot. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Adelyn still works for her old company doing AI shit, and gets paid a few bucks on the side to write some garbage about link every few weeks. Rory got fired for not adhering to the team's strict diversity standards. The only person actually working on the project is some cuck named Navyadmiral on github. He doesn't even get paid, and the code he writes is complete shit. How can you actually have faith in this? My recommendation, sell while it's still above $0.25.

Are you a cute trap?

This.

Why would microsoft or google not just make their own version of chainlink?

Nice reddit spacing fucktard. Go suck your dad's dick now.

I mean, what do you expect from a Russian scammer with a philosophy degree? Because the whole project is a scam. Enjoy dumping back down to $0.10. The team has absolutely no plan to fix their Sybil problem.The tokens end up on Binance... how the hell does a node operator exactly buy "those" token. Sergey is continuing to dump on us. CUP. OF. COFFEE.
He is only trying to stabilize the price. Read the fucking WP.I refused to believe this but a pattern is slowly emerging. They should be more transparent about it, for fuck's sake.Circulating total is 1 billion. Why do you dumbasses think just because Sergey is holding on to a bunch of tokens for now that those tokens are magically “uncirculated”. Absolute delusion
>What's the new circulating total...
*beep boop beep*
Yes hello, circulation police? user here has a question for you, let me pass him to you real quick. Nobody here has addressed why they are selling, do you think they need more money? They raised 30 fucking million dollars during the ICO, thats over $1,000,000 a month since then for them to have run out, what are they spending it all on? obviously the developers don't know how to manage their finances if they are burning through their money that fast, or they are wasting it all on coke and whores.The LINK salesmen here are starting to turn me off to the project. Time to sell my bags, this project smells like it jumped the shark.

big macs and cute traps for the team are not cheap

That's why phal is ourcoin. No whales. Stablecoin 2.0

CHECKED FAGGOT

They will all bend the knee.

Attached: ezgif-2-e9ae8f4a706c.gif (600x514, 2.61M)

CHECKED

FOR ANY NEWFAGS, READ THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH SENTENCE

Attached: 1560817421659.jpg (250x195, 8K)

checked and based

Fucking based desu

> What is a patent?
> What is opensource?

Attached: 9dc36ec2.png (349x356, 99K)

Attached: 1533665754861.jpg (589x2244, 493K)