Ok seriously why is Sergey selling LINK? And why are all the transactions exactly 700 000? So far 3...

Ok seriously why is Sergey selling LINK? And why are all the transactions exactly 700 000? So far 3.5m LINK has left the dev wallet. Let's say the average price they sold(if they sold) all was $3.2 so that makes it $11.2m. So what are the scenarios?

1) More money is needed for Chainlink's development, marketing etc
2) They are planning to acquire something
3) Advisors/devs are cashing out(weird time to cash out)
4) The LINKs are sent to exchange and then sent to(sold OTC maybe?) potential node operators to kinda make it harder to trace it
5) Chainlink is a failure so Sergey is slowly cashing out(he would pump the price higher though and then dump)

Attached: serg4dchess.jpg (800x1281, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/develop),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, I can't believe you guys are still around. I have to commend you on the long game. For the past two years, Link shills have been coming here to take advantage of vulnerable new members on biz. You know the whole /ourcoin/ thing? It's true. Check the archives, there were plenty of posts trying to force Link as a meme. The project is literally two guys and a whitepaper. Google isn't even using chainlink, they just wanted to shill their own services to the blockchain market. It's amazing that some of you faggots actually fell for this. I do have to admit, the fact that sergey has kept the curtain up this long is surprising. All of the other scam projects died during the bear market. Do you honestly believe a philosphy major with a minor in religious studies could be the one responsible for arguably the largest and most revolutionary technology in blockchain? think again faggot. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Adelyn still works for her old company doing AI shit, and gets paid a few bucks on the side to write some garbage about link every few weeks. Rory got fired for not adhering to the team's strict diversity standards. The only person actually working on the project is some cuck named Navyadmiral on github. He doesn't even get paid, and the code he writes is complete shit. How can you actually have faith in this? My recommendation, sell while it's still above $0.25.

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Sergey will explain at the conference.
Stop being a fucking baby.

6) sort of like your 3) nobody is `cashing out' but he does of course not deal with the market/financial/business side of things himself. And people advise to do exactly as what we can see.

I saw Sergey at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It could also be because he knows how hard the jews in the US are on crypto so he doesn't want to make it look like insider trading if the price reaches new ATHs in the coming months. That's why they didn't sell the pumps immediately but waited for a quiter time and a retrace.

>literally exit scamming right in front of you
w-what does he mean by this

I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

Genius minds.

Faggots

Damn you guys posting so much pasta I'm starting to get hungry

Attached: 1526386228533.jpg (1164x1048, 279K)

Yikes

Sir Gay is helping us out by suppressing the price before we all get priced out.

So he can pay me when they hire me

Attached: 1562975272396.png (2085x445, 316K)

I could tell you, buy then we would have to get married.

If you are a woman and look good then ok I guess. I want a prenup though.

Attached: LOLLINKTARDS.png (1843x553, 482K)

LINK ISNT BEING SOLD ITS BEING GIVEN TO COMPANIES THEY ARENT SELLING THE LINK THEY ARE USING IT IN THE NODES SO ITS LOCKED UP

He's giving you more time to accumulate. He knows there are still non believers and late starters here on Jow Forums, and he's trying to throw them a bone. He's the one that first came here to give us the head start.

One thing to remember about Sergey is he's very frugal and we know he uses company funds discrepantly. He drinks a 16oz coffee from the gas station and he goes out of his way to avoid Starbucks. In the whitepaper, he writes that the cup of coffee standard will always apply, but the thing is, it never specifies what size cup, where the cup of coffee is from, or if it's something fancier than the pot at 7-11, and that's where this confusion arises. He's selling Chainlink to keep on par with a cup of coffee, and his coffee is cheap. Nulinkers never read the whitepaper.

thank fuck! i hope he gives me enough time to grab 1k at least

Attached: 1562214519054.gif (718x404, 66K)

>oracle's 50 will need links
>binance US will need links
>node operators popping up every 2-3 days
>700k link being moved from official wallets every few days

Read between the lines, retard.

stop telling bs and check their GitHub page (github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/develop), they're active af