Why am i such a brainlet? I have a good amount of money in my checking account yet im just letting it sit there rotting...

Why am i such a brainlet? I have a good amount of money in my checking account yet im just letting it sit there rotting. What do i do with it? Halp

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13-15-30-26.png (720x1280, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/forum/index.php:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he lacks critical information

Attached: 1555344715231.png (910x698, 17K)

Glen pls. 10x short btc or all in harmony

Open a cma through merryl lynch and stick it there. No fees since you are BoA and u can buy stocks bonds etfs, w/e

first of all you should buy iPhone
do you want to be perceived as a poorfag?

Thats too risky
Whats the interest? Im too lazy to look

All in BTC

The poorer you look, the less you have to worry about leeches. 100k isn't nearly enough to be in the "fuck you, I'm rich" -tier

Cma is just a holding account for investment. Like an IRA but you can withdraw whenever instead of at age 60. After the money is in there you can buy spy for example(the stock market index) and it'll earn whatever. If your not interested in stock risk you can get bonds

Well why dont you buy like 20k worth of crypto?

Do u think the market will crash soon?
Have 1 bitcorn. Just feel stupid for letting this money rot. All in crypto?

Buy chain link you stupid fuckhead

You already made it as far as the daily life goes! I wish I was so lucky!

zThis retard owns 0 chainlink

:MFAO

>triggers the occupy wall street

Idk could crash this year or in 10. I'm positioned defensively so if we do crash I'll lose less but I'm not sitting on the sidelines

>holding a shitcoin thats being market sold by its devs

Are you sure you're not the retard?

Put 32k in LINK, 25k in gold, 10k in silver, keep 5k in your bank account, and put the rest in a dividend yielding stock, or put a down payment on a condo and rent it out to people.

maybe he doesn't wan to be perceived as a sheep ?

Attached: 1422057439839.png (198x198, 75K)

>Im too lazy to look
Then get the fuck out of here faggot. Keep everything in your checking account and never move it.

At LEAST put it in a >2% interest savings account or buy treasury bills if you're gonna be lazy about it. You'd get a few hundred a month to protect against inflation.

How old are you, OP?

Holy shit this guy is actually a brainlet. >Will marker crash soon? Crash no good :)
>Should I go all in something I know nothing about? :)

Well 1btc isnt a lot though is it. At least not for you.

I mean if I were you Id buy like 20-30k worth of crypto, chances are you'll win money. Wouldnt go all in, too risky.
And in the worst case scenario where crypto crashes and never recovers, you'll have lost 20-30k, still unlikely to happen anytime soon anyway.

Id get maybe 10k worth of link, 5k of vidt, 5k of fantom and maybe some more like Harmony or HOT.

Just find out what coins are worth, dont just buy anything that is shilled.

Damn, what an absolute pussy.

How are you not even invested in vagina-tier index ETFs?

At least get a savings a savings account. Consider investing in mutual/index funds. Are you contributing to a 401(k)/IRA?

Do NOT buy crypto. The retards here who shill crypto lack basic financial literacy and couldn't even analyze a Company's 10-K report.

>At least get a savings a savings account

Attached: 1534309973591.jpg (110x125, 3K)

I was thinking of putting it in vtsax. Is that gud?
Thats why i need help...

>Thats why i need help...
You are better off going to:
bogleheads.org/forum/index.php:

Then again if you made all the money you did, then just keep waging.

Colon messed the link up.

Do you know what "at least" means? Right now he might as well stash his money in his mattress. At least with a savings account, he could get 2.5% interest.

Thanks for the link

How do you even make that much money as a wagie?

i am younger than him and i have about the same amount in my bank account and 3 BTC. Just save more than 50% of your income bruh.

I live at home, how else? kek

Go to school, get a decent degree, and get a job that pays more than $75,000 a year. I pulled in just over $150k last year as a pharmacist.

Put at LEAST 10k in XRP

>2.5%
Literally a hedge against inflation at this point. Oh how we have been scammed kek

I work retail. There is no such thing as 50% savings.

Yikes. And you're 30 years old? So you're too pussy to move away from mommy or move your life savings away from a shitty bank.

you get what you tolerate. Find a better job nobody forces you to work in retail. You are just to comfortable and you don't want to leave your comfort zone. user i believe in you, you are going to make it if you change your mindset.

Attached: 1560021295420.jpg (1250x1283, 106K)

Yup

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto. ez money