If I buy Harmony, will I have to suffer for two years like I did with link?

If I buy Harmony, will I have to suffer for two years like I did with link?

My rectum is still sore from link

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12 harmony one crypto at DuckDuckGo.png (321x304, 163K)

who kowns?
2 years to make it? I'm ok with that!
I need to buy more ONEs anyway

No. Mainnet is only a few months away, probably 10-100X during the coming alt run. Link and Harmony are truly the only coins worth holding

After two years they'll have finished releasing all the coins and we'll have four scenarios:
>A) ONE didn't deliver and didn't beat ETH 2.0, the coin is basically worthless
>B) ONE deliver but remained a competitor of ETH 2.0. At 12bi circulating supply the best we can expect is $1
>C) ONE delivered and beat ETH 2.0, but the golden bull market never came. ETH right now stands at 28bi market cap and, supposing we overcame ETH, let's be hopeful and say we reached 50bi market cap, that would leave something of $3.5 per coin
>ONE delivered and beat ETH 2.0, and the golden bull run came. ETH marketcap during the previous bull run reached over 100bi, again let's be really, really hopeful and say we reach 200bi marketcap (crypto has basically been adopted), that leaves us something over $9 per coin
So you'll see the coin will most likely never reach $5 let alone $10. Luckily for us it's dirty cheap right now so it can still 1000x with a bit of luck but time is against us. Like the user proposed I"d wait for mainet, take my 100x and go away.

>suffer for 2 years
i've been suffering ever since i bought this shitcoin back at 240 sats and i've been holding the fucking bag since

getting LINK post-SIBOS vibes over here

>Luckily for us it's dirty cheap right now so it can still 1000x
Sorry I meant 100x

In two years eth 2.0 won’t even be out

People need to understand the actual schedule, phase 0 in January is just Casper/PoS, full sharding isn’t even planned until 2022

Yes but we're banking that it did deliver. Then if it does it needs adoption. IF it gets adoption then yes, we beat ETH 2.0 before it even came out.

I agree it’s a gamble, the eth 2.0 timeframe is longer than most people think though and makes the gamble better imo

The mainet is key, if it's a mess then I'll probably walk out.

Is there a wallet for ONE?

$1 would be fantastic. Wouldn't mind a comfy 50k from a €500 investment.

>My rectum is still sore from link
Already? Sergey hasn't even properly started yet

ONE is garbage.

Attached: 1562606966842.jpg (1191x2981, 543K)

What should we be looking at when mainnet is launched to know if this thing is going to take off properly or if we really got just'd?

I know, right. My point is that $1 and beyond will come much faster than two years. The longer the timeframme the less a coin will be worth.
Let's be optimistic and say the alt season started. By February 2020 the circulating supply will be around 4bi coins. $1 is nothing for an actual good coin in an alt season. If ONE really does take off 40bi market isn't a dream either, and that's a 1000x. How is that for your investment?

I said 'never reach $10' but that's wrong. IT's possible before they release the majority of coins as stated above.

I am fully torqued right now.

Going to keep dumping my paychecks into this shitcoin.

Attached: 1562963247519.jpg (599x563, 50K)

I say proof of stake and sharding.

trust wallet?
etherium tokens ERC20 and binance BEP2
and you can trade BEP2 in the wallet directly from the DEX its really cool

is 20x by summer 2020 doable and will burgers be able to buy this after september

We'll probably 10x before mainet then a dump. After that it's a whale's game again.

Harmony is all hyping it to noobs and other advertisement and 0 delivery.

It delivered everything in the road map so far.

Normies is what we need for a 100x user

10x your crypto with moon3d. bonus schemes awaits

It's people like you that cry when these "shitcoins" hit 1000x.

Feels good to be on the ground floor.

Attached: 1557188865420.webm (480x480, 591K)

No no no, U have me wrong. I'm invested in this sh*t. I just have 0 faith in this, but I invested because of their team and marketing strategy. This is exactly some Tron shit going on here.

Except this a legitimate project from the silicon valley, with a team chock full of experts from Apple, Google, Amazon, etc.

Not some chink scam.

75% of these scenarios have me making it. feeling comfy af

>shitcoin
excuse me sir, it's a PoS coin

Noice. How's that stack lookin'?

Attached: 1560299950969.webm (398x718, 2.96M)

Meant for

so a Proof-of-Shit coin?

half mil and counting. Objective is 1M

Noice. I'm at 50k, and if it stays low I can get like 20k a week.

Are you swinging or just buying more?

Any of you in FTM? Seems like it should have a better consensus mechanism (aBFT) if they don't mess it up

Don't like how FTM dev centers around a single person. This increases the chance of it being a narcissistic mental-masturbation of a project.

FTM being a Korean coin with an eastern euro lead dev is bearish desu, so much of the eth 2.0 killer competition is gonna be about who can get noticed by big tech, and Harmony being in silicon valley is really important for this

I think this is an underrated reason for Chainlink getting namedropped by Google and Oracle despite the immaturity of their product

God, the more I think about harmony, the harder I get.

>alt run
Hi summerfag

Why nobody invests in Semux?
Much better than Harmony and Fantom.
> mainnet from day 1, already their own fully working blockchain
> no ICO
> 80% of premine burned
> staking 38% yearly
> around $1M market cap
> low supply
> smart contracts being tested
Srsly people wtf? It outperforms all so-called Ethereum killers but nobody even knows about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Why is this shit only available on random chink exchanges

>mainnet from day 1
>smart contracts being tested
shitcoin

It will dump furiously just like every other mainnet in the history of life

Where do you buy harmony

They have a whole team working on Fantom, I know Andre is the public figure we all know but he's not even that involved with the dev process anymore as far as I can tell. I do understand your point though, but I feel like the potential for FTM is much higher than a project like ONE that doesn't really do anything particularly new, just well. That's already more than can be said about most projects of course

>If ONE really does take off 40bi market isn't a dream either, and that's a 1000x. How is that for your investment?
I really want to believe this, but it is very optimistic. Since I am a poorfag who only bought €1k worth of ONE I should wait for a new bottom and buy some more.

this will dip right? i'd like a better entry point

I really don't know, user. It's being heavily manipulated right now and it looks like the only thing keeping it up are whale's buy walls. But it seems he lurks Jow Forums so it's really a tossup if he wants fuck you for giggles or not.

because its a chink scam

FTM has ran out of money they have less than $5 million left, don’t know what the fuck happened to the other 35.

ching chong scam