My uncle emptied one of his retirement accounts to buy at 13k and won’t stop calling me today. Idk what to say guys :/

My uncle emptied one of his retirement accounts to buy at 13k and won’t stop calling me today. Idk what to say guys :/

Attached: 426625B0-816D-475C-A39E-0A25E71125A3.jpg (750x972, 162K)

Does he know where you live?

tell him the truth...we are shaking out weak hands like your faggot alex...we want those fucking coins before bakkt launches.
Tell him anything dipshit...just scare him into selling at these levels...tell him to sell on binance for lowest fees.

Hes calling to ask how did you escape from his sex dungeon

say he should go all in LIT

tell him stoploss is at 8k. This is part of crypto investing. its not fucking 4% gains per year roth IRA.

>bought at 13k
tell your kiddy-diddling uncle thanks for buying my bags

ask him what kind of backbone and hands has his life helped him build? Tell him to turn off the devices and wait till August

offer him a blowjob, if he refuses let him creampie you

So you have tempted your uncle to put a significant amount of money in crypto without telling him about the volatility and hodling? You are a very bad nephew.

Take his fucking hands, they are week anyways

All of you ITT are going to be selling very very soon.
>they still dont know whats happening

Attached: 3968658D-AC4A-44B5-8E36-F9BF5E8EC89D.jpg (2062x1160, 963K)

this is why you never talk about it

ANSWER OP

Attached: CftbRZgWQAUYF_l.jpg (553x423, 32K)

> just hodl brah

Attached: 1343945043650.jpg (258x314, 11K)

UPDATE: I never told him to invest. I simply made a joke asking what color lambo I should get in 2020 after showing him the bear market has been canceled. He’s always put me down about this whole thing anyway and would literally laugh at me after 2017. I guess he realizes this would make him a peak boomer, so he’s been asking where to buy and what not. I just got off the phone and told him to wait for a bounce to exit the market until he understands it better. I protipped him as much as I could but removed all liability from me. Looks like he’ll hold..

what a fucking pussy. kek. hope that lifetime of wagesavings wasn't more than he could afford to lose.

Nice larp, post auntie tits or gtfo

just let him fuck you again, that'll make him feel better :)

Tell him to hold and stop being a fucking pussy

Should’ve bought LINK you literal retard.

Attached: 23ECF56A-E195-4787-B67B-25B87333304E.gif (404x404, 72K)

Y’alls moms

Not buying your bags. It’s a huge trap right now. Faggot

invest in alt coins, ez

He bought at a double top and you're retarded for telling him the bear market is over. Cya sub 2k by eoy

go back to redit