Brainlet here. Can I use credit card or debit card on coinbase Pro? Or is that only on regular coin base...

Brainlet here. Can I use credit card or debit card on coinbase Pro? Or is that only on regular coin base. Seems like pro is only letting me do bank transfers

Attached: 1563036885711.jpg (649x864, 174K)

I don't know the answer. Sorry.

Maybe

That's correct - only can do debit card on regular Coinbase (same with auto DCA).

Makes sense, as the pro platform is meant for professional traders, who wouldn't use personal funds from their debit card to trade. Even if just an individual, real pros have several accounts, their trading account being separate from their personal finance account.

Why would you want to use a credit/debit instead of bank transfers anyway? Aren't they higher fee?

>this
but you have an option on CBP to transfer funds from your CB account when you click on deposit, it's on the right at the top of the deposit pop up.

because cards allow instant deposits. Bank transfers take like a week and cause those threads on here where people are like "LINK IS MOONING AND MY DEPOSIT ON COINBASE HASN'T GONE THRU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Wouldn't be a problem for me if their ACH transfers didn't take 20 years.

Bank transfers take too long to clear.

How long does it take to transfer cash? How long do they put my money on hold? I want to buy $2,500 of ETH but I'm not using a bank again that shit took 2 weeks befor it was tradable

user you may have to resort to coinbase pleb. Doesn't look like pro has the card functionality.

I need ETH today and I don't want it to take 4 centuries for me to be able to move it or trade it. Wtf should I do anons

I've been using binance to buy with my debit card when I need eth or btc quickly, it uses simplex and takes about 15 mins to receive the funds. Fees kinda suck but it's not so bad. I'd prob use cash app but I couldn't get my drivers license to scan in order to withdraw and no response from support for over a month. Another option is gemini but there's a $500 daily limit but the fees are less than binance.

HEY YOU DING DONGS IF YOU DEPOSIT FUNDS ITS INSTANTLY APPLIED TO YOUR COINBASE ACCOUNT. YOU JUST WONT BE ABLE TO TRANSFER IT FOR 8 DAYS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE DIRECTLY BUYING WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. JUST PUTTING CASH IN WILL TAKE 9 DAYS. BUY CHAINLINK. ITLL INSTANTLY GO IN. HOWEVER YOUR BANK WILL ONLY SHOW UP 3-5 DAYS SO STAY ONTOP OF THAT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: 1561612861229.jpg (1080x1080, 202K)

I bought $1,500 of LINK at 2 something, then my bank ACH took so long they fuggin sold it at 3.60 after 10 days. Even though money left my bank in 2 days. FUCK CB

Are you a burger

Yeah, guessing you are too. There might be better options depending on the state you live in, I think coinmama and cex.io might be better, not sure, but I cant use them since I live in ohio.

I can still use Binance for ETH until SEOT can't u

Sept*

Fuck Coinbase
Literally a scam company. You aren’t wrong when you say it takes 2 centuries to gain access to your funds

Yeah I was able to buy eth recently. Btw you might get charged an international service fee from your bank like a day later after you buy, at least I do. $15 for $500 purchase, $30 for $1000 etc. Maybe there is a better option for you depending where you live though with lower fees, but if nothing else binance does work. Maybe see if cash app will work for you, might be the cheapest option. But id try to make a very small purchase first to make sure it works and you can withdraw

I wasn't going to use my bank though. Can I use dc/cc on Binance?

Oh, debit card works yes, that's what I use. Haven't tried using a cc but it should work

Really? My bank deposits take like 30 minutes

You can buy USDC and move to pro

On FagBase???

it shouldn't have held it should have popped up on your account at whatever price you bought it at. You have to buy chainlink or whatever directly though if you just go USD then itll take forever. I've been buying link in 100-200$ increments never had a problem.

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto. ez money

Yeah

Good alternative for brainlets?