G-guys, he mentioned it again

twitter.com/jwolpert/status/1150079509057679361

G-guys, he mentioned it again.

Attached: fdfs.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jwolpert/status/1150079509057679361
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj8suae3WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn the tweet is written like he feels people don't understand how big Link is and is obviously making hints.

1000$ is fud. Chainlink will be more important than Ethereum.

How come I read this on reddit before biz? This board truly went to shit.

THEN GET OUT FUCKING REDDIT FAGS YOU'RE THE ONE THAT RUIN THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Reverse-Flash-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 148K)

I wish I didn't ignore you guys for so long. 186 Linklet but I'm buying every week.

who dis?

FUCK OFF REDDITNIGGERS
Jow Forums HAD TO BE CREATED TO CONTAIN THE STORMFAG CANCER YOU BROUGHT HERE AND NOW THEY CAN'T STOP SHITTING UP THE ENTIRE SITE WITH MUHPOLITICS AND E-CELEB BULLSHIT
FUCK YOU
FUCKING LEAVE AND STAY GONE FOREVER
YOU WERE NEVER WELCOME HERE
YOU WILL NEVER BE WELCOME HERE
FUCK OFF

This. Nearly my entire can of beans is gone and my cat still won't talk to me.

>shill on reddit
>fud on biz

its getting harder to fud sadly

Why would Oracle push fabric?

He was probably talking about Hyperledger

This guy doesn’t fuck.

>twitter.com/jwolpert/status/1150079509057679361

>G-guys, he mentioned it again.

Linky virgins will never know the taste of 10.00, let alone 1000

Based Wolpert is a linkmarine.

why aren't you on twitter queer?

this is my biggest fud i think about. its so hard to understand link

>a clear lane for private and public #blockchain to work together..maybe via #Chainlink?

>cofounder of ibm blockchain and hyperledger shilling link to his audience again

we've already made it.

also

>quant btfo

IT WAS ME BARRYYYYYY

Wolpert has his finger on the pulse, the man has insight.
With trustless, decentralized oracles, the threshold between DLTs (be they public and/or private) all but disappears.

Reminder that he's a co-founder of Hyperledger, THE premier private blockchain, and is now basically a public blockchain advocate.
Man knows his shit.

>its so hard to understand link

no its not. here's decentralized oracles 4 dummies:

>Oracles are a service which tells the blockchain what things are. When the blockchain knows what things are, you can move property around on the blockchain with the push of a button. The blockchain is basically a public witness for transactions, so you don't need to pay someone to witness you selling your car or whatever. Decentralized oracles are better than centralized oracles, because you have more services telling the witness what's up, which makes it much harder to conduct fraud.

A lot of normies don't even have the patience to understand bitcoin, let alone smart contracts, their significance and their need for decentralized oracles.
You need to sell it retards if you want large, speculative bubble.

I have 5430 link. I need 3 million dollars to never work again a day in my life. Realistically, do you think I can get this?

>With trustless, decentralized oracles

Why are you saying this in a thread about StainStink? StainStink isn't trustless nor is it decentralized.

Fundamentally, yes

Samesies.

Serious question.

If a smart contract requests data from a single oracle how does that differ from hitting the API directly? What exact advantage does this middleware confer to the process? Even when we hit multiple oracles could we also not just hit multiple APIs? I am either not understanding or this is a joke.

we will all make it
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj8suae3WY

Attached: 15627185290332.jpg (600x450, 174K)

At this point in time, if you have to have some sort of mental disease if you still haven't bought into LINK yet.

Yes. Possibly this year.