ABSOLUTELY, undoubtedly, fucking based, ladies and gentlemen. The founder of IBM blockchain

ABSOLUTELY, undoubtedly, fucking based, ladies and gentlemen. The founder of IBM blockchain.

Attached: 8E61C1B0-F958-4A3F-A465-95D74DCA7873.jpg (1125x1717, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/blogs/cloud-archive/iexec-integrates-ibm-cloud-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing/
networkbuilders.intel.com/social-hub/video/5g-blockchain-powered-smartcities
patents.google.com/patent/EP3257191B1/en?inventor=Craig Steven Wright&status=GRANT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And this is relevant how?

He's a linkmarine

0 relevancy. Kys

>and this is relevant how?

Attached: IMG_1368.jpg (445x447, 151K)

Did "IBM Blockchain" produce anything so far?

cringe

holy shit hes just like tom gonser with this shit. link $1000 eoy
cant without link

I refuse to believe that every fortune 500 company is about to pay top dollar to some russian lardass for vaporware

when will bill gates and zuckerberg describe themselves as based link marines?

If you were Brahmin it would make sense though.

They already work with RLC. There is room in the space for more than one company obviously.

ibm.com/blogs/cloud-archive/iexec-integrates-ibm-cloud-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing/

ok thats your problem. i, on the other hand did the research

i knew it smelled like pajeet shit ITT

1 O O O
O E O O
O O Y O
O O O 1

Attached: 432b4sfbsb.jpg (1495x821, 75K)

IBM smells like your mother? Then what about Intel?

networkbuilders.intel.com/social-hub/video/5g-blockchain-powered-smartcities

by doing research, you mean taking everything that chainlink insider larpers say as fact?

You are a faggot and will luckily neck yourself soon enough so you can’t shit up this board anymore. Stream it live faggot, maybe the likes from your friends and family give you the feeling of having accomplished something at least once in your miserable life.

struck a nerve my fellow marine?

hehehehehehehehe!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t sleep and went through a few accounts of XRP fanboys on twitter. Maybe affected my mood a bit. Holy shit these guys are brainlets!

That escalated rather fast

Attached: descărcare (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

no like reading reports from those fortune 500 companies and seeing that every single one of them has mentioned smart contracts as the future

When was this filmed?

das rite
>patents.google.com/patent/EP3257191B1/en?inventor=Craig Steven Wright&status=GRANT
buy bsv or stay poor while sergey exit scams becus craig is gonna shut him down

Couple months ago, I believe

Craigs a fucking moron, and only 12 year olds who have no idea how patents work believe that meme

Just wait until he pulls a cease and desist on Sirgays ass.

it's gonna be 12 inches deep
STIFF

>founder of IBM blockchain.
So in other words someone who doesnt understand the point of blockchain literally at all.

B T F O

are you angered that they remind you of chainlink fanboys so much?
a few months/years down the line you'll look exactly the same
yeah LINK will remain a top 20 coin
but ultimately it's not gonna go anywhere
XRP & Link are both "corporate coins", a partnership here and there but ultimately nobody in the corporate world uses them

Lol y u so mad bro? Your wife fucking a nigger so you come here and take it out on us? Lol. Cuck.

Attached: 1560378898353.jpg (657x640, 35K)

This. Honestly, I can't believe you guys are still around. I have to commend you on the long game. For the past two years, Link shills have been coming here to take advantage of vulnerable new members on biz. You know the whole /ourcoin/ thing? It's true. Check the archives, there were plenty of posts trying to force Link as a meme. The project is literally two guys and a whitepaper. Google isn't even using chainlink, they just wanted to shill their own services to the blockchain market. It's amazing that some of you faggots actually fell for this. I do have to admit, the fact that sergey has kept the curtain up this long is surprising. All of the other scam projects died during the bear market. Do you honestly believe a philosphy major with a minor in religious studies could be the one responsible for arguably the largest and most revolutionary technology in blockchain? think again faggot. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Adelyn still works for her old company doing AI shit, and gets paid a few bucks on the side to write some garbage about link every few weeks. Rory got fired for not adhering to the team's strict diversity standards. The only person actually working on the project is some cuck named Navyadmiral on github. He doesn't even get paid, and the code he writes is complete shit. How can you actually have faith in this? My recommendation, sell while it's still above $0.25.

Guys, what if all of those fintech executives actually know about us and find us hilarious? Like the wolf of wallstreet guys, being misogynistic and racist and all behind closed doors. Maybe they're checking in every now and then and having a hearty kek watching us shit on pajeets and women, link 1000 eoy checkem.

Could be user. Seems more and more fortune big shots are secret linkmarines.

Nice pasta

Check github activity, it's BOOMIN

>yeah LINK will remain a top 20 coin
LINK is a top10 coin already. The supply is 100% circulating, dev tokens are being sold. The correct marketcap is $3bil. It can literally only go down from here.

so? They're coding useless centralized bullshit that no one will ever use.

Also, it's not "booming", for a $3bil market cap project that raised $32mil, their github activity is actually pathetic.

Rory got fired?

And yeah you’re spot on. LINK has some seriously hard-core, relentless paid shillers. And they’ve been hijacking this board for 2 years straight.

>These influential businessman are just like us LINK Marines! So fucking based! We're going to the moooooon!!!! We should HODL our stacks while they dump their bags! I'm in it for the tech, after all.

Attached: 1561868009807.gif (307x343, 22K)