This is why none of you NEETs has any chance with a woman in 2019

I work in a bank, so most of my coworkers (tellers) are women.

Well, there’s this older, retired guy that comes into the bank every other day or sometimes everyday; he’s very lonely. This guy is in a wheelchair, but has the most amazing mindset. He comes in to talk to me a lot since I’m his personal banker, but he tries his best to get with/flirt with the female tellers, but they always shoot him down. They always make jokes about him not having a lot of money, being desperate and strange. I genuinely feel bad for him considering his whole family is dead and that he is a great guy at heart.

So, today, he came in to deposit a $250k check he got from a settlement. He was talking to me about all his plans with it and how happy he will finally be to be able to afford his dream car.

WELL, of course this caught the attention of the women that work with me. One of the tellers that constantly rejects him just so suddenly decided to carry on an intimate conversation with him. They were giving him all the attention he never got from them before. I make the deposit into a Money Market and he leaves.

Soon as he leaves, the women congregate and decide who is going to go after him. I swear I’m not joking. One coworker was making plans to just call him about an “error on his account” in hopes that it goes up from there. The other coworker that never cared for him was thinking about finally telling him that she was single and that she would “finally have enough time this weekend to see him.”

They’re preying on this man’s weakness in order to take his money, when they would not have given him a thought a day ago. This man is the nicest old man I have ever met, and they’re willing to take advantage of him because they’re not smart enough to get their own money.

Guys, I’m sure you already know this, but if you’re successful and women know it, do NOT give them any access to your funds.

Attached: ftado0azp5a31.jpg (1242x1056, 81K)

tldr never selling

sip a day keeps the roasties away

Attached: 234vsddd2.jpg (594x616, 159K)

This sounds like an Incel LARP

yeah all women are whores

i like your story but not the entire female race is that shallow, you just have to find that one hot non-superficial chick and your set. pro-tip avoid daddy issues, they might fuck good but they'll fuck your head too

feels bad man. i remember being naturally attractive to females when i was younger before i got cucked into being moral and "nice" shit. the more selfish and uncarring you are about others, the more attractive you become to women. women are so fucking retarded you should pitty them for being mentally handicapped desu.

Meanwhile they’ll be using his money to fuck chad and Tyrone in a penthouse on the weekends

Nice I'm going to get a loan from one bank and deposit it into another bank just for some softie

Attached: 1562452255612.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

Find love emcel

The vast majority of women are like that, men are like that but with looks but the vast majority of men don’t have any options, so they’re willing to settle with roasties.

Oh yeah, women have no concept of honour, it’s a male abstraction.

Based. How do we prevent Jow Forums Linkies having to literally give away 50% of their stacks for free to an ex wife roasty?

All the untrained virgins holding Link have no experience with women and the girls will go all out to seduce newly rich Linkies and take their money.

Thanks for this thread OP. Reaffirmed my earlier beliefs.

If they're stupid enough to give their money to women, then you may as well let them. That's probably the least stupid thing they are going to do with it.

The first step is move to a country that doesn’t have cucked laws

Thank god I am a faggot.

synthetic wombs boys. within 10 years. children without roasties, fucking incredible

Yeah but wouldn't it be a problem if some roasty suddenly got hold of a 25k-50k stack because some formerly neet fell for a gold digger and had to give her half his stack.

In a few years that will be whale tier. She'll be a smaller Mackenzie Bezos.

Whites wont exist in another 50 years. right now we are in a breeding war with the Hispanics and we are losing. white women only breed with the top 10% of men. that's just not gonna cut it. it's over.

>Find that one hot non-superficial chick

You know in math, when you make a construction, you have to prove that the set is not empty right? There has to be at least one element.

honestly, id give 100k for a wife

Wish i was too

Based

It's cool how you're working in a bank and dumping it all into cryptocurrency.

The user on the inside.

The thing is she isn't. Women do this tactic to get likes on social media. She could choose any guy she wanted. Her saying that lets all the incels and beta males donate money to her or give her attention. It's like the circus ads that say almost sold out hurry and buy! Easy b8

I walked into a bar the other day and the bartender said 'what'll you have?'; I said 'I don't know...surprise me'...he said ok then reached under the bar and pulled out a picture of my wife naked in bed with three niggers...he then says...'Surprise'.

Based

I tell ya I get no respect.

No need for trying that hard.

I remember back in the early days of red pill shit, some guy said he printed fake bank deposit receipts that said he had millions of dollars or something.
He would then 'accidentally' leave one sitting out in the open where a girl would see it.

I make six figures and drive a brand new red sports car. I can't get a gf.

Attached: e82.jpg (800x791, 215K)

Always hide your crypto from S.O.

>great boobs
>barely c cups
lmao, chestlet roastie is going to die alone.

Lmao you’ve posted this many times man

You are either not attractive, have no social confidence, or both. No amount of money will save you

It is.

Presumably the women he tries to flirt with are young and attractive, and he is an old man so that innately makes him less wholesome. He wants youth and beauty, they want money.

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

Go outside.

the weak should fear the strong

same exact experience here. i can't go back to how i was before and girls like me less now. fuck it

I'm 33. I'm a neet and I have a fucking wife

Attached: 1543002401834.jpg (640x560, 87K)

you were amazing in your prime

Just me I wasn't

Trust*

>being an incel neet virgin in 2019
Older than you and have two teenage kids and a wife, also neet.

Attached: 1536644724980.gif (400x266, 422K)

This reminds me of the days of when people on here would put inflated blockfolios on their tinder. Anybody still do that shit? I am sure chicks would still fall for it

thank god i have the mental capacity to think this MIGHT be fake

Attached: omg2.jpg (447x456, 32K)

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for 1 LINK Dec 31, 2019, please.

t. genius

kek

This didn't happen

Let's assume this is real.

Women aren't attracted to men with money, only to take it from them (for the most part), they are attracted to them because it provides safety and comfort. Much like guys want girls that can cook well, not to just get free meals but because it shows the girl is giving and will make a good mother one day.

Attached: Blac-Chyna-04.jpg (600x812, 60K)

Even if it's obvious LARP, the story is plausible.

I'll play devil's advocate; these women are probably half joking and just having fun with themselves. I work in a steel shop, and sometimes women come in to pick up orders for their husbands. When they leave, we talk all this bullshit about what we would do to her etc, but it's 80% bullshit.

HOWEVER, Women are naturally looking for a man who will take care of them. someone with money. Not all women are gold digging whores looking to scam someone with money. some are. You have to be careful.

Attached: 1001 (2).jpg (658x487, 97K)

No because in addition to being an incel, he’s also a mathcel.

Literally all women are whores.

So what's the correct play in this situation? Play along, act stupid like you really think this sudden act of attention is legit, bang the fuck out of them in all positions and unironically dump them. See? Easy as pie, I mean you don't need to have a triple digit IQ to understand that literally the day after you deposit a huge amount of money, you start to get the attention of teller roasties that hardly even noticed you before.

What country?

>and drive a brand new red sports car.
That's how you get a BF.

Red cars are bad luck my dude.

Kek'd

Op if you're still reading this, and someone hasn't already said the following; TELL HIM ABOUT IT pls!
He needs to know and you can make the world just a little bit better by telling him

Attached: 1562650257298biz.jpg (1080x1000, 305K)

Not 100% but something like 60-70%.
When considering the non single and unwanted, your hunting in the top 0.01%
Of options even in big cities. And that's generous, more like 0.001% if you don't live in big city. 0.0001% if you live in a poor country.

Gay user here.
This user is right.

Maybe its larp but its true that all you really need to get women is money

Date Asian women. They don't have any standards as long as you are white. Easy as sticking your dick in apple pie.

>these women are probably half joking and just having fun with themselves.
This board is populated with autists, do you expect them to realize this is what actually happened?

Behind every joke there’s some truth to it.
OPs post was a LARP tho so it doesn’t matter

>Stuff that happened

>career women in some corpo bank office job
>all of them are heartless whore roasties gold diggers
Gee, what a surprise, who would've expected that! If you want quality women you won't find her in the workforce.

single moms affect the whole community dumbass

might make me sound a bit alien for saying this but i feel like fucking that brapper