FUZE Token is by far the best deflationary token

you can come up with x amount of new deflationary tokens but the fact that mcafee is supporting fuze and also holds some tells you all.
Jow Forums anons why the fuck are you not already holding some?

Attached: 9b5b65df07edb45ee0780d0560cf9bb86cf2a2fe02110be8a23a153fc0baffee.jpg (1600x1600, 61K)

>deflationary tokens

Attached: 1532497639452.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>inflationary coins

Attached: 1522816396693.png (652x812, 609K)

Holding some, feeling comfy as fuck. Soon cex listing which will make it fly, because all these newbies can't use a dex.

This is a copy paste from void. It even has “void” in the code lmao. Literal garbage. If you’re not holding bomb or nuke then you won’t make it in this deflationary moon.

fucking kek imagine actually buying this piece of shit. its a shitclone of a shitclone. kys op

The only deflationary tokens that matter are BOMB ad SHOCK. The rest can't grab enough market share to moon. Take the airdrop and run on NUKE, FUZE, MOAB, VOID, FIRE, BLAST, POPS. I know I'm forgetting a bunch of crappy ones

Easy ass gains once this hits cex, McAfee will start tweeting again without a doubt since he holds a bag. This is literally the easiest moonshot on earth.

Attached: 1527972997607.png (420x420, 15K)

I've flipped like 20 deflationary tokens and this one needs more buyers. Hopefully mcafee comes through

>he doesn’t realize what nuke is doing
Wait for it lil man. Everything is a shitclone of nuke and bomb. Doesn’t matter what you say.

Only a moron would care about a deflationary token that isn't NUKE. These shitclones of NUKE just reinforce how important NUKE's innovation was. The pretenders will lose in the long run.

Don't be silly bro I know this is the NUKE dev, he shitposts here all day. people always call him out. See how he compares NUKE to BOMB always like they're the first. No BOMB is the first

What a dumb fucking idea it was to start with 1000 tokens. GG cloning a shitclone & not bothering to change the code.

This user knows how to make money fags. SHOCK is the next BOMB on steroids.

SHOCK added another HODL level - Staking. The more you hold the more you get. 3% gets burned and 3% goes to existing holders.

I know you hate money, so don't buy SHOCK

SHOCK is literally the only non copy paste Deflationary shitcoin

Don't shill too hard yet, let the airdrop finish and the market shake out the weak hands, then we go hard. Right now we want the anons who truly get it and will hold

>implying a shitclone like shock is somehow unique with staking
Nuke releasing more dapps and tiered staking. Get with the times. Any other deflation coin besides bomb or nuke is a quick cash grab. A poor one at that.

NUKE is bleeding and people refuse to stay in the community, check out the aftershock telegram, it's a great community that is keeping a lot of pajeets and bots away

Claymore CLM is the next one to explode. Top exchange listing announcement this week. Sitting on 100k looking forward to selling you all my bags

Also holding 1.1 FUZE will I make it?

No user. You'll need 1k SHOCK to make it, sorry

What price will SHOCK hit? $20? $50? $100?

Easy $10 in 2 months. Everyone has been brushing it off as just another Deflationary project. They're to blind to see the real potential.

Link to SHOCK website please?

aftershock.vip the website should link to their telegram group, which is where you want to be. DDEX admin contacted SHOCK in the telegram group and said they want to list is but I hope it happens after every round of airdrop is done