My life is ruined and I am financially, emotionally, and anally obliterated. Send the ambulances

My life is ruined and I am financially, emotionally, and anally obliterated. Send the ambulances.

Attached: 607669B0-8883-4EA3-921E-055CA0CA2A25.png (356x142, 4K)

LOL HE DIDNT KNOW QUANT WAS A SCAM

I, too, want to come forward for being manipulated

im up 8x cus i dont buy tops like an absolute tard

You need to sell, very little liquidity and fools do not want to sell! I can’t accumulated a lot, the price rises strongly because of low supply and lack of liquidity.

Sell, you should not buy it at all.
Buy something else but sell this scam.
I worry a lot about your well-being.

Thanks already sold my 10 Quants. I couldnt iron hand my way anymore. 30 more linkies here I come!

Fuck off, post the wallet address or point on the chart to prove

Dude get out of your basement and stop posting this weak ass fud. No quanter cope is by far the weirdest cope I’ve seen on here

These threads are retarded it’s literally less the 10% from ath I just don’t get it lol

This. I don’t get it. Are you constantly buying at $14 and selling at $11? I fomod in near the top like a retard but I figured it would be a good long term hodl since chainlink switched gears.

It’s either weird cope or some teen trying to get the price down to buy in. Just some dumbass with no life

GUYS STOP SEND HELPP YOURE JUST GANGING UP ON ME AND IM SCARED IDK WHAT TO DO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT MY WIFES EX LOVERS SON IN THE EYES AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY?

Yeah, thanks to shills on here, I checked it out at $2 and bought a bit, then quite a few more at $3. Took some profits on the way up, but I still have a decent stack. It won't dip to the point I'm not in the green. There's some decent sized entities that want in before it hits a Tier 1/2 exchange, but they've accumulated enough to play with the price a little bit

**CAW CAW CAWWWWWWWWW**

IM IN EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. QUANT IS A FUCKING SCAMMMM.

Attached: 7C5FC222-4025-4D3A-B2BF-B7D74EFC9D8D.jpg (630x420, 37K)

HELP HOW DO I MAKE MONEY ON QUANT TOO. HOW MUCH LONGER? AM I SUPPOSE TO RECOMMEND THIS FAULTY PRODUCT TO THREE OTHER FRIENDS THEN DUMP ON THEM?

Attached: 560D6048-AE55-431B-A575-4DD44017034D.jpg (800x608, 103K)

when will this reach ath again? bought in a few days ago

probably the next 2-3 weeks desu

so this is going to go lower in the next 2 weeks? shouldn't I sell and buy back lower then?

no it'll probably just bounce around between $10 and $14 like it's been doing for the past week or so, Gil is having a talk at a panel with the European Central bank on the 26th fyi
also a big exchange is expected soon, more news should come out right after it's listed

Shill it on plebbit if you want. Or keep buying, I think next leg up will be at least $20 as the new floor

I just bought so it will dump now