Who else scooping up COS tokens? It's like getting buckets of passive income each time I buy...

Who else scooping up COS tokens? It's like getting buckets of passive income each time I buy, that in turn provides compound interest. I'm literally going to CUM

Attached: Coss-Toss.png (600x812, 354K)

Probably only u considering it has a daily volume of only 6k fucking kek

COSS or COS is a great buy low coin. but if you love ETH dividends Flyp.me has the FYP token that pays a higher payout annually through quarterly eth payments. Flyp.me is a working DEX too.

Really Kucoin is miles above Coinmetro, IDEX, COSS,BITMAX and all the rest. They stake TRX, EOS, NULS, ATOM, NEO, IOST, BTT and are adding multiple ones a week.
KCS is the only coin that pays daily dividends and does quarterly burns. Hedge your COS with a lil KCS too,

Biz hates this shit but investing in one of the better exchange tokens like BNB or KCS is smarter than 90% of cryptos. These are actual businesses with profits, something rarely seen in crypto.

Dog it’s not going to happen

Did they list BRAP yet?

Coss turned to COS to be more scammy

its a tactic to halt passive farmers

also the way to get your dividends from cos is to give them eth and hold eth

this shit is a fucking scam to fuck all scams

I had sex with that girl

This. fell for that scam, sold everything for Link back in november. Best decision of my life.

LINK? I got an airdrop of some shit called BOMB that mooned harder in a month than LINK. Proud to invest in LINK, you guys are dense

LMAOOOO YALL COME GET A LOOK AT THIS FUCKING DOOD. THE ONLY REASON COSS EVER ENTERED MY RADAR IS BECAUSE YOU COULD TRADE LINK THERE, LOL

LINK? The crypto without uses or a running product after years? That was a smart investment user, better off holding BTC

:-I

Every day user.

I bought back in when the finally got negative fees, which is something I though they should have done a long time ago.

Now they just need to change the minimum necessary volume to get to the negative fees to be much lower so that average people running little bots can profit from the fees. And then all the COS holders will benefit massively from the liquidity, which will bring volume.

Everything's in place now, they just need some adjustments to the fee schedule, fix some nodes, and make some UI improvements. But I don't think the token will ever be cheaper than it is now.

How do us COS holders make money from fees when we have negative fees? This is a sign of desperation. Kucoin just added margin trading and COS is paying people to use the exchange with my profit share. It's amazing how loyal COSS holders have been from the start when kucoin has always been better, from 2017

The difference is the potential. You don’t make money off something that already mooned. Right now you can pick up ~50x more COS tokens than KCS for the same price. So the question is, is there are reason to believe KuCoin will go 50x more then there is reason to believe COS will go 50x? And in terms of marketcap, it’s a no brainer which could happen more easily

Are you retarded? Maker has negative fees, Taker pays positive fees that are more than the negative fees, and the balance goes to the exchange and the COS holders.

Kucoin is 100% definitely the better exchange right now, but its quality is already priced into the token. COS price is low because of previous failures and lack of progress, so there is potential to move up a lot.

Do you not understand how trading works? You don't buy because of the current value, you buy because of the future value compared to now.

COSS also has greater supply and lower ATH by 10 times. The Volume on the exchange and token are magnitudes lower. You can't just look at price and expect cheap stuff to go up. That's not investing. The bull run is just starting and where we are in the BTC cycle is more important than the fact that COS has tons of ground to make up. This is a dying exchange that most of us users find impossible to trade on. KCS has an ATH of $20 and COS has one of $2.50. One of these exchanges has improved since then and one has gotten less liquidity.

Attached: BrainletSuicide.png (333x267, 20K)

from failed ICO scam to semi-legit exchange to CFT cash grab and now a literal pajeet exit scam, sure thing boi we'll buy your bags sage

coinmetro was released few months ago and its already miles better than your dead exchange

Meanwhile QTF already has almost 30% apr and it's still under a rock in terms of awareness :3

Attached: 1550520683242.jpg (500x280, 34K)

Coinmetro will have a tough time getting volume with that crazy KYC. Kucoin has almost none to start. None of these exchanges are on Kucoin and Binance's level

Coinmetro sucks dick. Kucoin is my newest obsession, it’s even better than coinbase for trading. Switcheo, Binance and Flyp.me are the go to DEX

He didn't even claim CoinMetro would succeed. Just that it is better than COS. Which I fully agree with.
COS is worth more than XCM while having a worse exchange. Both are shit.