Got fired from my sales job because i wasn't meeting quotas

>got fired from my sales job because i wasn't meeting quotas
wtf do i do, Jow Forums? i don't wanna go back to mcdonalds

Attached: had enough.jpg (233x271, 9K)

You can start with stop being a pussy

Kneepads

Are you the same autist who was posting here daily about not making any sales?

shoulda made your quotas nigga

Unironically I have been thinking about this for a while and it seems really good. All you have to do is charge $50 per blowjob and try to get at least 5 guys a day. Even if you only did it for 15 freaking days out of the month, you'd be making 40K+ a year and not have to pay taxes. It's not even really gay because you don't enjoy it, you're just doing it for the cash.

find another job

>Sucking dick
>Not gay

user, I...

Why were you not meeting quota?

SMB and mid market sales is about volume and activity metrics. Enterprise sales is about knowledge of you industry, product and the customer’s business drivers.

What demographic/segment were you targeting and why do you think you were falling short?

What were you selling, butthole?

Teach me more senpai

Now you have job experience, you can probably get a new job a lot easier.

Lads, I just got hired by a sales company after working at McDonald's for six months.
I'm slowly going up in this world.

Attached: 1560602446572.jpg (568x479, 221K)

Sex is the one thing you'd want to charge more for.
Cheap sex = shitbags and STDs.
Expensive sex = timid educated losers who make a lot of money but are sociopaths

Have you tried going all-in on Chainlink?

Attached: 1563082814443.png (848x1135, 426K)

Transactional sales are mostly a numbers game. You need to understand how many calls it takes to get a meeting, how many meetings to get an opportunity, and how many opportunities to get a sale. You can influence your metrics with certain tactics, but it remains mostly a numbers game and is about scaling activity and networking for leads.

As you move in to larger enterprise sales, it becomes much more nuanced. There may be 10+ people that influence a decision. You need to understand how decisions get made internally, who the influencers are, what competing projects are fighting for the company’s attention, what their budget cycles are, etc. These sales can be 6-18 months and are as much about understanding your customer’s organization and process as they are about the product/service you are selling.

What were you selling?

Why did you fail?

Well shit me bed captain, didnt except such a response. Thank you

Dress nice, keep your hair short and don’t ever cum. The best sales people have the highest sexual frequencies. Know how they were telling you to jerk if all the time in wolf of Wall Street? That was the jews knowingly sabotaging one of the main things to make you successful in sales. Think I’m joking? There is a reason big pharma recruits ex cheerleaders and playboy models to go out and flip product, often times with a communications degree without a lick of medical knowledge to fall back on.

airdrops. I made thousands off of BOMB and flipped it early in the other dflationary coins to 6 digits, now mostly in BTC and ETH Thank god for BOMB

How many toilets/day do you have to clean?

Shouldn't we do the opposite of what you say then? If the best cum very frequently then I should do the same things as them. Notice how it's ONLY jews who shill nofap.

Nope, the Jews say just jerk it once a week so you don’t get prostate cancer or they suggest switching to solo girl stuff cause that’s supposed to be less harmful. Sexual transmutation is a very real catalyst from improving your bank roll and sales success.

Sex/ejaculation is literally the release of your life force. Are you dumb?

Some say it’s just new age garbage, but earn my keep in sales and conversations flow much easier with people being much more receptive to a close, generally, when I’ve abstained for months at a time. Transmutation is a very real thing in sales success.

What kind of differences have you noticed when practicing abstinence and retention?

Kek wagies btfo

More energy, greater sense of well-being, more motivation to compete and close more business. Only problem is sometimes you think about fucking every 5-6 that you see. Mostly I just appreciate women and femininity more though.